Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 21]

201Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 04 Jul 2010, 20:10

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
God, that was hard for me to read...

202Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 04 Jul 2010, 20:12

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I can understand that. It was hard for me to write.

203Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 04 Jul 2010, 23:48

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 103

David and Brie lay sleeping. His slumber was due to exhaustion. Her's was a mixture of exhaustion and the morphine. She's gotten up long enough to shower after the BioHazard team came and cleaned up the blood from the miscarriage. He'd brought her something to eat, but she barely touched it. He couldn't blame her. He didn't really want to eat either.

He laid there in the bed with her in his arms, half in the land of Morpheus half in the real world, when a knock on the door brought him completely back. "Come in", he said softly.

Malachai came in the room quietly. "Are you and Mom okay, Dad?"

David adjusted so that he could see the boy's face. "Yeah, son, we're ok. Mom's just having a rough day."

"I heard the Doctor mention something to Aunt Nicole and Aunt Tina about a miscarriage. Was Mom pregnant again?"

David sighed. "Yeah, 'Chai, she was."

"What caused her to lose the baby?"

"Stress."

Malachai nodded. "Is there anything I can do to help make things easier on you and Mom?"

"Just make sure you brother and sister mind your aunts and uncles. If they don't, I'll deal with them when I come out to get your mom something to eat for dinner. The same goes for you, Malachai Aaron. Mind Uncle Dan and Aunt Nicole or you're gonna get it too. "

"Yes sir. I'll be on my best behavior and I'll be sure that Jake and Jordan mind too. Oh, Aunt Kristen was wondering where Maddie's formula was."

"Over there in her bag. Just take the whole thing out to Kristen."

Malachai grabbed the bag. "Yes sir." He went for the door. "Oh, Dad, I hope Mom gets to feeling better."

"I know, son, me too."

--------------

Brie woke screaming. David startled awake. He glanced at the clock on his phone. Four o' clock. Dan and Nicole ran into the room. "Danny, give me one of those syringes. NOW!"

Dan ran over to the bedside and grabbed a syringe off of the table and handed it to David. David pulled the cap off with his teeth and injected the fluid into the IV line that Doctor Chase had left. Brie settled down instantly. "What happened?" Dan asked.

"She's screaming from the pain she's in. She had a miscarriage earlier. She was only in the middle of the first trimester. I guess God doesn't want us to have any more right now."

"Or that child was just supposed to be here for a short period of time and not make it to Earth, at least not during this War", Nicole said, walking over to the side of the bed.

David sighed. "I don't know. All I know is that I'm not going to be getting much sleep tonight with her waking up like that. I'm scared to death of what's going to happen if I leave her."

"I can believe that, brother. I've been fortunate that I've never had to deal with that. Just stay strong and we're all here for you, and for Brie", Dan said as she stood up from the seat he'd taken on the bed.

"Thanks, brother", David said and trying to get comfortable again. he closed his eyes and tried to relax. He wasn't happy that he'd just had to drug Brie to get her to sleep again, but with her being in that kind of pain, what was he supposed to do? He was at a loss for the millionth time in their relationship, it seemed. He prayed, for the first time in quite a while. "God, I have no idea what to do anymore. She's been my strength over the past four years. She's given me three beautiful children and allowed me to bless the life of our eldest. Dear God, please, just guide me. Help me be for her what's she's been for me."

--------------

A week passed before the Doctor allowed Brie to get up and move around the house. "Now, I know that what's happened can be very depressing, so I'm going to start having the Agency's Psychiatrist come and make a few visits, just to check on you and see how you're doing... both of you."

Brie nodded. "It's really not necessary, Dr. Chase. I'm feeling fine."

"You may be feeling fine, but you could also be bottling up the emotions of losing the baby, even though you didn't know you were pregnant. I'm not a psychiatrist, so I have no idea, but I think it's a good idea that you two talk to him."

"What is your specialty, if you don't mind my asking?" Brie asked.

"Obstetrics."

"Really? Ok, Doctor, I have a question. From the examinations you've done, would you say it's impossible for my husband and I to conceive and carry to term again at our ages?" Brie asked her.

"Impossible, no. But, I'm not going to say improbable either, because anything can happen. I would just try not to become very stressed should it happen, and this time, because I know that you had midwives you last two pregnancies, but this time, you'd need me, not a midwife."

Brie nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Doctor. I just wanted your professional opinion."

"And that's what you got. Now, you two just take it easy, don't get too stressed, and though you're cleared for sex, I would take it easy if I were to two of you." She looked at David. "Be gentle, ok?"

"I am gentle", David said in protest.

"Not from what I saw in the my examination."

He laughed. "I was rough ONCE. Geez, why do I feel like I"m being raked over the coals?"

"You're not. I'm just saying, be gentle for a while."

"He will be, or I'll strangle him", Brie joked.

204Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 01:55

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 104

After the Doctor left, David and Brie came out of their room. Brie seemed to move a little stiffly, but that was to be expected. Hell, she'd just spent a week in bed. When they walked into the kitchen, David left Brie at the island in the middle of the room. "I've got to talk to the guys about some stuff, ok, honey? You gonna be ok?"

"Yeah, baby, I'll be fine", she said, forcing a smile. Once he walked away, she turned back to the other wives.

"How are you feeling?" Kristen asked.

Brie let out a nervous laugh. "Like hell, Kris. I feel like hell."

"What caused it?" Nicole asked.

"Stress and my age. I'm in my late thirties. I'll be 39 in three months."

"Is there anything we can do?" Tina asked.

"Not unless you can turn back time and keep me from losing that baby." Brie sobbed. "I feel like a failure as a wife. I can't carry a pregnancy to term anymore."

"There are alternatives, you know", Nicole said as she rubbed Brie's back.

"Can we please change the subject?" Brie asked. "I really just don't want to talk about it right now. It's still too fresh and I'm still in a lot of pain from it. Tell me how my kids have been behaving."

"They've been great. Malachai's been a huge help. He said he wanted to do whatever he could to help us out, whether it was change Maddie, or bathe Jacob, help Jordan tie her shoes, it didn't matter, he wanted to help", Nicole said. "You should be proud of him."

Brie smiled. "I am. I'm very proud of him."

"He's such a little grown up at his young age. He's really good with Maddie, tries so hard to teach Jacob and Jordan how to do all kinds of things. Plays with them, he's been teaching them how to count and say their ABC's. He's a fantastic big brother", Kristen said. "I just wish John and I could get Logan and Kylie to be that way with little Johnathan", she said with a laugh.

Brie smiled. "What can I say? My boy is one of a kind."

--------------

That evening, David and Brie took a bath so that Brie's stiff muscles would relax. There was something on Brie's mind that she wanted to talk to David about, and there was no time liek the present. She laid back in the water against him, his arms encircling her, and she was troubled. "David, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sweetie, anything."

"You still want to have more kids, right?"

"Yes, but I don't think we should worry about that now. I think that we should focus on you getting well before we worry about more children."

"I know, but I need to talk about this with you. I think we should start possibly looking into surrogates, just in case I can't carry anymore children."

He thought about it. "If that's what you want to do, then we'll do it, but you need to get well first. Then we can have some of your eggs harvested, have them fertilized and implanted into someone we trust."

She smiled and looked up at him. "Thank you. You don't think I'm a terrible person or..."

"Stop right there. You're not a terrible person for having a miscarriage. It could have happened to anyone. The stress of having to move from one safe house to another, combined with age and all kinds of other things, and this was the result. Yes, it's painful, but neither of us is exactly a spring chicken anymore."

"God, you sounded like Matt there for a second", she laughed.

He shrugged. "I picked up a few things from him during the couple of months he stayed with us."

"Glad a few things stuck", she laughed again, then she turned serious, turning just a bit in his arms. "Thank you. For staying with me, for taking care of me, for all of it. Thank you."

"It's kind of part of the job description as your husband, and I love you. I would do anything for you."

She did the only thing she could think to do. She kissed him.

205Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 04:30

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 105

A few weeks pass and everyone has gotten comfortable in the new house.
Brie was finally healed completely physically, and emotionally, she was learning to cope. She'd been talking to the Psychiatrist, Dr. Hamme, and he was a wonderful doctor. He was helping her get in touch with what the REAL root of the problem, her resentment of the war and being cooped up all the time. She was working on the issues, but she still didn't feel right. She decided to talk to David about it. "I wanted to ask you something", she said to him one night after they put the kids to bed. Maddie was now a little over a year old.

"What did you want to ask, baby?" he said as he got ready for bed.

"Do you still feel ok with looking at surrogates?"

"Of course I do. Why?"

"I want to talk to Dr. Chase again and ask her about having someone my eggs harvested and to start looking into some of the gophers that have said they'd be open for carrying another child for us."

He smiled. "Ok, we'll call Dr. Chase in the morning. We'll have your eggs harvested and we'll talk to the girls about one them being a surrogate."

"You don't think it's too soon after..." she paused, "the miscarriage." She still had trouble saying it. It still hurt to talk about it.

"If you're ready, then I'm ok with it", he said with a smile.

--------------

The next moring, Brie was at breakfast after her morning workout, whistling and smiling. "What are you so happy about, Brie?" Tina asked.

"We're gonna start looking at surrogates and I just got off the phone with Dr. Chase. I'm still young enough to have my eggs harvested. She's arranging transport for us to go to the clinic where she can do it."

"Is it a really invasive procedure?" Kristen asked.

"Not from what she described. She said it was totally out patient and I'll be home this afternoon."

"Are you taking the kids?" Nicole asked. She sounded a little worried about how something like that would affect the kids.

"Not unless one of you won't watch them. All four of the kids is a little much for David to handle on his own in a clinic while I'm having what amounts to out patient surgery."

Nicole breathed a sigh of relief. "You know I'll watch those kids for you, though I won't have to do too much of the work. Malachai does a lot of it for me."

"He's picked up that tendency, I've noticed. The only thing that David and I have to do is deal with discipline."

"Malachai was born to be a big brother, apparently", Tina said. "He seems to live to help take care of his younger siblings."

"He'd been on my ass for YEARS before I met David to give him a brother or sister", Brie said with a smile. "I guess that's why."

--------------

David and Brie were at the clinic, sans children. Brie laid on the examination table, her feet in stirrups, having eggs harvested for a surrogate. Dr. Chase had even had David "give a sample" of his sperm for fertilization. Not one of David's favorite parts of the procedure. He HATED it as a matter of fact. He hadn't had a date with Rosie Palm and her five sisters since he'd met his wife.

"Ok", Dr. Chase said. "We've got them. Good thing we did this when we did. Any longer and you may have been hitting that dreaded 'M' word."

Brie laughed. "I suspected as much."

"I see you've been taking it way on your wife, Mr. Draiman", the Doctor joked.

"Only until we get home from this. Tonight all bets are off", he laughed.

"Don't break her, now. You need her to take care of the four you have, and then the unknown number that the surrogate will have." Dr. Chase pulled off her gloves with a laugh. "Ok, Mrs. Draiman, I'm gonna go on out and let you get dressed. I'm sure as a massage therapist you've said this before, and you've had it said to you about as many times, but get up slowly."

Brie laughed. "Countless times, Doctor. I'll be slow. Promise."

--------------

When David and Brie returned home, they started talking to the female gophers over eighteen that were interested in possibly being surrogates for them. There were three girls, all devoted fans who had been huge helps over the past few weeks as Brie recovered from the miscarriage. They'd been keeping them updated in the war, bringing all kinds of good news about strikes and raids that the Resistance had been doing. The tide was turning and the Resistance was getting the upper hand.

They settled on a young native girl names Natalie Lightfoot, who was full blooded Cherokee. "She's the eldest and has had a lot more life experience than the other two", David said as they discussed it that night.

"I agree, baby. She's 23, she's been through hell and back, and she's still standing. Kind of reminds me of me at her age. I like her", Brie, snuggling closer to him.

"Good, we'll tell her in the morning and set up the appointment." He kissed her head.

"Sounds good."

206Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 08:57

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
wow! awesome!

207Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 16:42

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 106

They couldn't wait to break the news to Natalie the next morning. In fact, Brie was so impatient that she called Natalie after her and David's morning workout, waking poor Natalie up. "Good morning, Natalie!" Brie exclaimed when Natalie answered her phone.

"Oh, Good morning, Ms. Brie. What has you calling so early in the morning?"

"What would be a good time and date for you to have the embryos implanted?"

"Embryos?" Natalie sounded a little confused, then it hit her like a ton of bricks. "YOU CHOSE ME?!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, ma'am, we did. You're older than the other girls and you've had more life experience than them. David and I both think you'd be the best match for us."

"That's great news. I do have a couple of things that I need to ask you guys before I have the procedure done, though. Can I come over and talk to you right now?"

"Absolutely. Come on over. David and I will be expecting you."

"Thanks, Mrs. Draiman."

"No problem. We'll see you in a few." They hung up. Brie looked at David. "She wants to ask us a couple of questions before she has the procedure done. Unless I miss my guess, she's wondering about who's paying the medical bills and where she's going to stay. She said last night that if we chose her for this that she couldn't go home afterward."

"I've already spoken to the rest of the house hold about that. We've all agreed that she can stay here. As for the bills, I would think it would be obvious that it would be us. We're the ones asking her to do this", David said.

"Ok, I just wanted to be sure that we're on the same page." It took every ounce self control that Brie had in her body not to bounce up and down.

David noticed. "Are you excited?"

"Is it that obvious?" All David could do is just laugh.

--------------

There was a knock on the door. Dan answered it. "Oh, hey Natalie. David and Brie are here in the front room. Come on in."

"Thanks Mr. Dan, but how did you know I was here to speak with Mr. David and his wife?"

"They told me."

"Oh", she smiled and walked in.

As she approached the living room, David and Brie stood up. "Hey there, Natalie", David said.

Brie was practically bouncing up and down. "Hi, Natalie. How are you this morning?" She extended her arms for a hug.

Natalie walked into that hug and squeezed. "I'm fine. I'm really honored that you chose ME for this. I don't know what to say."

"Why don't we have a seat, Natalie?" David said, motioning to the chair behind her. Once she was seated, David spoke again. "My wife tells me that you mentioned some concerns?"

"Well, yes. I mentioned last night that if I were to be chosen that I would need a place to stay for the duration of the pregnancy. My parents wouldn't take it so well that I'm pregnant out of wedlock, whether I'm doing it for the stars of the Resistance or not."

"That's been handled, dear", Brie reassured her. "You'd stay here, with us. And, if I recall correctly, you also mentioned last night during your interview some concerns about money?"

"Yes. I'm not interested in being paid for this. Just being allowed to do this for you is payment enough, but I am worried about the medical bills."

"You don't need to be. Because you're doing this for us, we'll be paying for it", David said. "We've already spoken to the Agency about it."

She smiled. "That's great! So, when did you want to have the procedure done? I'm sure the sooner, the better."

"We want you to be ready, first, honey. You're comfort is the most important thing to us", Brie said with a gentle smile.

"No offense, Mr. and Mrs. Draiman, but the sooner, the better. I want to give you your children as soon as I can."

David laughed in shock. "I'll make the call to the clinic then, and get the appointment set up."

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 18:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too damn many typos)

208Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 20:01

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
wow! so cool!

209Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 21:08

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 107

"Ok, thank you, Dr. Chase", David said with a huge grin, then hung up. "The appointment is set for this afternoon at 3:30. Dr. Chase will implant them herself", he laughed.

Brie could barely contain her glee. "That's great!" she squealed as she bounced up and down on her butt. One time she came down a little too hard. "Ouch, my glutes! FUCK!" she laughed.

"Did you hurt your ass, baby?" David laughed.

"I think I bruised my gluteus maximus",she laughed and fell over into his lap. Natalie just laughed.

"Well, settle down, silly person, and you won't bruise your gluteus maximus", he laughed and rubbed her head.

"Don't rub my head, rub my butt", she joked.

"You two are so funny together", Natalie commented.

"Believe me, sweetie, you haven't seen the half of it", Tina said from the Kitchen doorway.

--------------

At 3:30 that afternoon, David, Brie, and Natalie were in Dr. Chase's clinic for Dr. Chase to implant the embryos. "They're NOT embryos, Brie", Dr. Chase corrected. "they're fertilized eggs. They're not TECHNICALLY embryos until they take in her womb."

"Oh, my bad", she said. She held both David and Natalie's hands while bouncing up and down.

"Mrs. Draiman, stop bouncing up and down, please", Natalie said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really excited, Natalie."

"Mr. Draiman, is there anything you can do to get her to calm down?" Natalie asked David.

"I think the only thing I can do is take her from the room, and that's gonna happen over her dead body", he laughed.

"Try it and DIE, David Michael", Brie said. All david could do was laugh.

--------------

Once they were home, David and Brie showed Natalie to her new room. "You'll have everything you need", Brie told her. "When you satrt getting bigger, we'll be sure that you have maternity clothes. You'll have shoes that you can wear around the house year round, and you'll get to see how we all interact in our daily lives."

"And, you'll be included in everything. Family Jam Night, Family Game Night, every meal, everything", David added.

"We'll do everything we can to make you feel welcome", Brie said. "And now, we're going to leave you to get comfortable in your new room." She hugged Natalie, and she and David left.

Once behind the door of their room, David drug Brie to the bathroom, "How are you feeling about this?" he asked.

She played along, playfully resisting. "Pretty good. I'm really happy right now?"

"Does this happiness have anything to do with the young woman two doors down from us?"

"A little."

"Just a little?" He pulled her against him.

She smiled, then faked a heavy sigh. "Yeah, just a little."

"What is the rest of the source of your happiness?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You", she said with a smile, then brushed her lips gently against his.

"Really?" he whispered against her lips.

"Believe it, you're my biggest source of joy."

He claimed her lips with his, gripped her thighs, and lifted. Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist as she stumbled back toward the bed. Once he bumped into the edge, he fell over, landing on top of her. "God, I love you", he growled as he pulled his shirt off.

She sat up enough to pull her off, then pulled his belt off. "Prove it."

--------------

Three weeks later, David, Brie, and Natalie were back for a visit with Dr. Chase. It was time to see how many, if any, of the eggs that had been implanted had taken. The Doctor ran the Ultrasound wand over Natalie's stomach. "We have..." she bagan, "two. Mr. and Mrs. Draiman, you're going to be the proud parents of twins again."

Natalie smiled. "I'm going to give you twins", she laughed joyously.

"Six kids, David. We're gonna have six kids."

210Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 23:07

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 108

About two months into the surrogacy, there was an odd knock on the door. Brie just happened to be the one closest to the door, so she answered it, taking all the precautions that the women had to use at the old safe house. When she opened the door, there were two VERY angry Cherokee Indians on their door step. "Where is our daughter?" the man said.

"You're looking for Natalie?"

"Yes. I'm George Lightfoot, her father. This is my wife, Brenda."

"I'm Brie Draiman. Your daughter is serving as a surrogate for my husband and me."

"We know who you are, Mrs. Draiman, as well as who your husband is. We just want to be sure that our only daughter is being well taken care of", George Lightfoot said.

"Please, come in", Brie said and stepped to the side to let them in.

They walked in and looked at the interior of the house in awe. "This house doesn't look all that big from the outside", Brenda Lightfoot commented.

"We all thought the exact same thing, Mrs. Lightfoot. Why don't we have a seat in the living room and we'll talk there." Brie said as she shut the door and led the way to the living room. The Lightfoots followed. Once everyone was seated, she smiled brightly, putting on the professional smile she hadn't used in years. "so, Mr. and Mrs. Lightfoot, what seems to be the problem?"

"We're concerned for our daughter", George Lightfoot said.

"Your daughter is fine. She's healthy as are the children she carries."

"Children?"

"You daughter is carrying twins for my husband and I. Because of my age, I can't carry a pregnancy to term anymore. My husband and I interviewed your daughter very thoroughly and she agreed to carry our children for us."

Mr. Lightfoot nodded. "I see. We didn't know the specifics of what was going on. We know how important your husband and his band are to the Resistance, but we didn't know that you were incapable of carrying children anymore. How many do you have?"

"My husband and I have four all together, but David and I want a houseful. We love having children around."

"And how old are you, Mrs. Draiman, if you don't mind my asking?" Brenda Lightfoot asked.

"I'm 39." She took a deep breath. "A few months ago, I suffered a major miscarriage. It was messy, and rather painful. After some serious thought and some intensive therapy, David and I made the decision that if we were to have more, we needed a surrogate. Your daughter graciously volunteered along with two other girls."

"If there were three volunteers, then why not choose one of the others?"

"Because your daughter is older and a little wiser than the other two girls. She'd had more life experience, and to be perfectly honest with you, the other two thought that serving as a surrogate would mean getting to sleep with my husband. Frankly, I don't think so. Not happening. Your daughter is a very smart young woman. you should be proud of her."

George Lightfoot didn't know what to say, but his wife did. "Can we see her?" she asked.

"That's totally up to her. I can go see. I believe she's in the Kitchen. If you'll excuse me a moment, I'll be right back." Brie stood and walked off.

--------------

"Natalie?" Brie asked when she walked into the Kitchen. "Are your parents' names George and Brenda?"

Natalie turned toward Brie. "Yes. Why?"

"Describe them for me please." Natalie described her parents, and they weren't the people that were sitting in the living room.

--------------

"I'm so sorry, but apparently she's not here. I'll let her know that you stopped by", Brie said as she came back into the living room.

"Well, that's too bad", the man said and grabbed Brie by the throat. Brie knew better than to struggle. That would only make him squeeze harder.

David walked into the room, then quickly disappeared back around the corner and pulled a pistol from the waistband of his jeans. When he reappeared, he had the pistol trained on the man. "Let go of my wife, mother fucker", David said calmly. Some people have a place where they let their mind escape so that they can pull the trigger. Some described it was white noise. David's was just silence. He let his mind sink into the silence as he slowly advanced into the room.

"Sorry, Draiman, can't do that. She knows too much about the Establishment and the Utopian government. She has to die, as do you and the rest of the band."

211Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 23:47

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Damn! And you thought my story was deep!

212Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 23:53

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 109

The other men heard the ruckus and silently moved through the house to help David apprehend the people in the living room. The other women were in charge of making sure that Natalie was safe, as well as the children.

"I'm not telling you again, asshole, put my wife down. I'll shoot you, mother fucker. You had better believe that", David said.

"Of that I have no doubt, but there's no way you can shoot both of us before my partner shoots you", the man said.

Out of nowhere, the man heard a pistol cock near his ear. "Put her down." It was Mike. The man glanced to his left and saw that his partner had a gun to her head too. He did the smart thing and put Brie back on the floor. She moved to David's side, and pulled the other pistol he kept tucked in his waistband out and pointed it.

"Put the weapons down, now", David said. They obeyed. "John, you got cuffs?"

"Two sets on my person at all times", John said.

"Then fucking cuff them. Danny, call the Commandant. We need to know what he wants done with these Utopians until her gets here." John moved to cuff the man and woman, and the woman bucked, headbutting John in the face.

"Don't even think about running, bitch!" Brie said. "You won't live to see what the Commandant has in store for you. I shoot to kill." The woman froze when she saw the look in Brie's eye.

--------------

"David, the Commandant is in the state, not but a couple of hours away. He's on his way here now." Dan said.

"ETA?" David asked.

"An hour and a half, at the most. You know how Marines' drive though. He should be here soon."

"Good. I'm sure he'll have more than a few questions for our friends here."

--------------

"Draiman, what happened?" the Commandant asked when he walked in the door.

"I didn't come in the room until the bastard grabbed Brie by the throat", David said.

The Commandant looked at Brie. "What happened, Mrs. Draiman?"

"These two were posing as our surrogate's parents. I asked her to describe them in the other room. She described two totally different people. I tried to get them to leave peacefully when the man grabbed me by the throat."

"What are the parents' names?"

"George and Brenda Lightfoot."

"I hate to break it to you, but Mr. and Mrs. Lightfoot were found executed in their home in Muskogee about an hour ago. I was on the way here to investigate that when Donegan called and told me what happened."

Brie looked at David. "Natalie's gonna be really upset."

213Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 05 Jul 2010, 23:54

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
GuiltyPleasures wrote:Damn! And you thought my story was deep!

Shit just got deeper. Disturbed Asylum

214Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 06 Jul 2010, 00:53

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Oh, fuck, girl...I love it!

215Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 06 Jul 2010, 01:00

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 110

"Natalie", Brie said when Tina and Nicole brought the girl into the living room. "I need you to sit down. I have some bad news."

Natalie gave Brie a strange look, but sat down anyway. "What's going on, Brie?" she asked.

"Now, Natalie, what I'm about to tell you is going to be very upsetting, but I need you to remain as calm as you can. Will you do that for me?"

"I'll try, but I don't like where this is headed."

"Your parents were found dead in their home in Muskogee a little over an hour ago. They were executed."

Natalie didn't look shocked. "It was only a matter of time. They were so active in the Resistance, organizing rallies and all that. They knew and I knew that the Utopians were coming to get them soon."

Brie sat down on the couch next to Natalie. "I wanna tell you a story, Nat. The story of a woman named Irian Cartwright." Brie told Natalie the story of her alter ego. "And if it weren't for David and the other guys, I wouldn't be standing here today. I would be dead, assassinated by the Establishment, because I don't keep my mouth shut for shit."

Natalie smiled. "I didn't know that about you, Ms. Brie. You keep it hidden rather well."

"I don't hide it. I've gotten used to being Brie Draiman. That's the only name I've known for four almost five years now. Malachai, my eldest has called David his Dad for that long now. He'll be ten here in a few months."

"You and Mr. David never had a real wedding?" Brie shook her head. "Wow. Do you two plan on doing so?"

"Eventually, probably after the War is over, but we've been acting like husband and wife for so long, how much more official can it get?"

--------------

"WHAT A FUCKING DAY!" David said as he and Brie got ready for be that night. "The Utopians have Nat's parents killed, then the assassins pose as the people they JUST killed to come here and kill US. Geez, what the fuck is happening in this fucked up War?"

"I don't know, baby. All I know is that this has been a hell of a day and NOT one I'd want to relive." Brie climbed into bed and pulled the covers over her body.

"Me either. I almost killed someone in cold blood today and didn't flinch. Wouldn't have either."

"It's the training that you were given by the Agency."

"Maybe, or maybe it was the fact that the mother fucker had you by the throat and I would have done whatever it took to get him away from you." He climbed into bed next to her and got comfortable.

Suddenly, she was on top of him. "How about we take our minds off of what happened?" she asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

She ground against him and let out a soft moan. "What do you think?" She caught his lips before he could respond.

216Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 06 Jul 2010, 01:01

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
GuiltyPleasures wrote:Oh, fuck, girl...I love it!

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you... Dual

217Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 06 Jul 2010, 08:22

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
DAAAAAAAMN! this is the shit! LOVE IT!!!!!!
I absolutely love comin home from work and catching up on this and the other story! it makes my day! thanks so much for writing this! great job!

218Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 06 Jul 2010, 09:56

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I started writing this out of sheer boredom and now look at it. It's taken on a life of it's own. Thanks, ladies for reading so faithfully. You both ROCK! Fists Dancing David

219Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 06 Jul 2010, 22:07

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 111

The morning came a little too quickly according to Brie and David. She wanted to lay in bed all day, but Natalie had another doctor's appointment that day. "But I don't wanna get up", she whined when David woke her that morning at 5 am for their workout.

"Baby, come on. This will help."

"How is doing crunches and push ups going to help with that fact that yesterday was mentally exhausting?"

"So, you don't want to get a work out this morning?"

She laughed. "I didn't say that." She reached up and touched his face.

He smiled. "You never get enough, do you?"

"No, I can NEVER get enough of you"

He answered the only way he knew how. He kissed her.

--------------

The doctor's appointment went well. Natalie was progressing well, and was now four months along. "Doctor, would it be possible to get a release from you for her to get massages?"

"Not a problem. You feeling a little rusty, Mrs. Draiman?"

"On prenatal, I am. I haven't been able to give a prenatal massage since Kristen was pregnant with Johnathan."

"Yeah, I'll sign a release for you, no problem."

"Thanks for asking that, Ms. Brie. My back has been killing me", Natalie said as the Doctor cleaned off her stomach.

"No problem, sweetie. It's the least I can do."

"And she's good", David said. "She's really good."

--------------

Dr. Chase gave Brie the release for Natalie to receive massage. Natalie almost jumped off the exam table when she read the note. "Yay! I'm gonna get a professional massage from the INFAMOUS Brie Draiman.

"Baby, you're infamous. Get that shit", David laughed.

"For once, I'm not Mrs. David Draiman. I'm THE INFAMOUS Brie Draiman", she said and busted into laughter. She didn't stop laughing the entire ride home. David didn't know what it was that she found so funny, but he took joy in her joy.

--------------

When they were home, Brie went right to the room she'd set up as a massage room and grabbed some paperwork for Natalie to fill out for a massage. "Fill all this out and then I'll go over it with you, Ok?"

"No problem, Ms. Brie." Natalie said and grabbed a pen.

Brie went into the kitchen with David for a moment. "She's so excited, baby."

David smiled as he took a sip of coffee. "I can see that. I don't think that the girl could be any happier. She's practically bouncing up and down in there as she fills out that intake form."

Brie laughed. "I know. I just hope I can remember my prenatal routine."

"You did great with the kids when they were born."

"That was INFANT massage, not prenatal. I haven't used prenatal since Kristen was pregnant with Johnathan."

He thought about that for a moment. "Oh, yeah. I remember that."

"Crazy, huh?"

"Yeah. Three almost four years."

"Yeah. I'm rusty now."

--------------

Natalie fell asleep during the massage. It was to be expected though, except by Brie. She didn't think it would be that great. Brie gently woke her up, then left so she could get dressed. "Oh my GOD!" Natalie came out saying. "I've never felt this good. Are you kidding me?"

Brie laughed. "I'm glad you feel so good."

"Do I get one of those every week?"

"If you want."

"Hell yeah I want one every week."

"No problem, honey."

220Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 06 Jul 2010, 23:40

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 112

"We're never gonna talk!" a short Native American woman shouted, then spat in a man's face.

"Look, bitch, one way or another, you're either gonna give us what we want, or else", the man said.

"What are you gonna do? Rape me til I talk? Fat chance, Resistance scum!"

The man grabbed her by her throat. "I'll make you wish you were dead, you fucking Utopain whore!" and he slapped her.

"ENOUGH!" boomed a deep bass from the doorway of the interrogation room.

The man turned around. "Gunny, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." He let the woman go.

"Smith, if I EVER catch you grabbing a woman by the throat again, I don't care if she's a Utopian loyalist or not, I'll beat the living hell out of you", the Gunny said as he slowly walked into the room.

"Yes sir".

The Gunny came into the light where the prisoner could see his face. "You might want to talk or I'm gonna recend that and LET him do whatever he wants."

The woman's eyes grew wide. "You're supposed to be dead", she whispered.

"Ain't modern medicine grand? They resurrected me."

"No, you should have died over a year ago. There's no way. They said you lost a lot of blood, but they never found your body... "

"Like I said, my employers resurrected me, and I'm just plain good like that. Now, tell us what we want to know", Gunny pulled his side arm from it's holster, "or I end you NOW."

--------------

Time was passing so fast. It felt like only yesterday that David and Brie took Natalie to Dr. Chase for the Invitro procedure. Now, she was six months along, as big as a blimp, but still nothing but smiles. Brie was giving her massages every week, as promised. David watched as his children grew. It didn't matter whose womb they were in, they were HIS. At the last doctor's appointment, they found out that the babies were identical twin girls. The name discussion started on the ride home. Natalie was even in on it. "I like the name Makayla. In a way, you'd be naming her after Mike", Natalie said.

David laughed. "THAT is JUST what Mikey needs, a little girl to be his mini me."

"Well, we have all kinds of M's though," Brie said. "I mean, Malachai, Madison. Sometimes when Jacob's in trouble we call him 'Micah'. We have A LOT of M's."

"Well, what if we gave one of them a 'D' name to balance it out?" David asked.

"My mother's middle name was Dawn, so is mine", Natalie said.

"Makayla Dawn?" Brie asked. "Name one of the girls Makayla Dawn?"

"I like it", David said.

"Ok, we can do that. What about the other twin?" Brie asked.

"I've got a cousin named Meagan", Natalie said.

Brie laughed. "Another M name, huh?"

"Well, it only fits, you know. We've got a set of J twins, now seeing as we're keeping with a pattern here, we need a set of M twins", David said.

"Ok, hit me with a middle name, then", Brie said.

"Leann", Natalie said.

"God, that sounds so hick", David said.

"It keeps with my southern roots", Brie said.

"Ok, fine. Makayla Dawn and Meagan Leann", David conceeded.

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Fri 10 Sep 2010, 21:29; edited 1 time in total

221Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 07 Jul 2010, 00:42

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 113

"We have the information, Commandant", the Gunny said from the office door.

"That's good work, Gunny", the Commandant said.

"She even gave us the name of the Utopian President, a man named Harold Gentry."

"Gentry. Where have I heard that name before?" the Commandant asked.

"We did a background check. He was a Combat Engineer in with the Corps. until rigth before 9/11. Formerly Colonel Genrty. He was the Marine CO at Camp Lejune in Jacksonville."

"I went through OCS with him. Harry Gentry. I remember him. I knew I knew that name from somewhere."

"What's the plan, Commandant? Do you want me to set up a strike force?"

"Not just yet, Gunny. Not until after I get back from my trip."

"Where are you going, sir, if you don't mind my asking?"

"To visit our favorite rock stars, of course. Would you like to accompany me on this trip?"

"Absolutely, sir. I'd be honored and delighted."

"Before we go, though, Gunny, you're getting a promotion."

"A promotion, sir?"

"Absolutely, Gunny. Or should I say, Master Sergeant."

"Thank you, sir. I'm honored."

"Your new uniforms are in your quarters. Go get packed. We saddle up at 0530. Understood?"

"Sir, yes sir." the newly appointed Master Sergeant said as he snapped to attention.

"Dismissed."

--------------

0530 came early, as usual. The Master Sergeant was excited to make this trip. He hadn't seen the band since Draiman's youngest child was a couple of months old. He couldn't wait to see how the Disturbed Family was liking their new house, the new surroundings. He'd even heard rumor that the Draiman's were expecting again. His heart sang for them. "Commandant, how much longer until we're at the safe house?"

"Excited, Master Sergeant?"

"Just a little."

"I'm sure we'll be there soon."

--------------

The door bell rang. "Commandant, how have you been?" Brie asked when she answered the door.

"Fine, Mrs. Draiman. How about yourself?"

"I've been well."

"How is your surrogate doing?"

"She's ready to pop it seems, or that's what she looks like. She's about seven months now."

The Commandant nodded. "Good news all around for the Draiman portion of the Disturbed household, then."

"Oh, definitely."

"Well, I have a surprise for you." The Commandant signaled behind him and a Marine walked up. The features looked familiar, but she couldn't be sure, not until the Marine removed his cover.

And that's what he did once he was in the house. She saw the entirety of his face and almost fainted. "Matthew?"

"Hello, little sister", she said with a huge smile.

222Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 07 Jul 2010, 01:17

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
How ironic is this... my middle name is Leanne (and I'm hardly a hick!) It's a corruption (or so my mother now insists) of my grandmother's name, which was Leona.

Great turn of events...still lovin' it!

223Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 07 Jul 2010, 01:19

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm actually naming the twins after a couple of friend's of mine's daughters. Their names are literally Meagan Leann and Makayla Dawn. They think it's cool.

224Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 07 Jul 2010, 15:43

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 114

Brie jumped and hugged her brother. "Oh, Matt, it's so good to see you. How have you been?"

"I've been good, Brie. How about you?"

"Can't complain."

Matt set his sister on the floor. "I heard that you and David are expecting again, but you're not pregnant. What gives, sis?"

"Oh, well, I had a miscarriage a while back, so David and I decided to find a surrogate."

Matt nodded in understanding. "Where is my brother- in- law anyway?"

"He's downstairs in the studio, where he always is these days. He's more determined than ever to get his message out to the Resistance whether it's his monologue or a new studio album. Just work, work, work. That's all he seems to do these days, but that's fine with me."

Matt smiled. "Go get those ass holes from the studio. I want to say hi."

Tina stood and went for the basement door. "I'm on it, Matt, now worries."

"Thanks, Tina", he called after her.

Brie tapped Matt's arm. "Matthew, what is this?" She pointed at the insignia on his arm.

"I got a promotion. I'm a Master Sergeant now."

"Way to go, big bro! I'm proud of you."

"Thanks sis."

--------------

David and the guys walked into the room. "Matt! What the hell are you doing here?" David said when he spotted his brother- in- law.

"Hey, David. I'm here with the Commandant for a visit."

David nodded, then saw the Commandant. "Hello, Commandant. How are you doing this fine summer day?"

"Not bad at all, Draiman. In fact, I come with important news on the resistance."

"Then, by all means, gentlemen, come in and have a seat."

---------------

"We've interrogated the impostors that posed as Natalie Lightfoot's parents. The woman spilled like a bottle of molasses, but she still spilled", the Commandant said after they'd all taken a seat.

"Well, what did she tell you?" Dan asked.

"We have names, hide outs, locations, the whole nine yards."

"What about the name of the Utopian President?" John asked

"We have that too, and it's a name from my past."

"Who is it?" Mike asked

"Harold Gentry. I went through OCS with him."

"What do you plan to do about it?" This from David.

"Well, once we leave here, we're going back to HQ and setting up a strike team. Basically, we're going to assassinate him."

225Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 07 Jul 2010, 15:50

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
whoa! Awesome!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com