Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 6

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 21]

126 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 11:07

Disturbed1ForLife25

Loading The Weapon
I haven't been with anyone, male or female, in two years.

Are you implying that David might be gay/bi-sexual, cause we all know he a straight man. The story is great and very touching, David (as i said before) is the strongest man i know, and i support gay rights for all males and females alike, in fact my girlfriend I have many gay/lesbian/bi-sexual friends, and have supported them from those who accuse them of being wrong, but implying that someone may be who clearly isn't is well offensive, not saying you are tho. The story is down right amazing, 5 stars, and i like the topic, I myself deal with law enforcement and military operations, some which i can not say, but i do train with the local S.W.A.T team and am currently enlisting in the Special Forces, both my uncle's are Special Forces (what branch i can not say), but dealing with this subject i must say you have done a bang up job.

View user profile

127 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 11:50

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:I haven't been with anyone, male or female, in two years.

Are you implying that David might be gay/bi-sexual, cause we all know he a straight man. The story is great and very touching, David (as i said before) is the strongest man i know, and i support gay rights for all males and females alike, in fact my girlfriend I have many gay/lesbian/bi-sexual friends, and have supported them from those who accuse them of being wrong, but implying that someone may be who clearly isn't is well offensive, not saying you are tho. The story is down right amazing, 5 stars, and i like the topic, I myself deal with law enforcement and military operations, some which i can not say, but i do train with the local S.W.A.T team and am currently enlisting in the Special Forces, both my uncle's are Special Forces (what branch i can not say), but dealing with this subject i must say you have done a bang up job.

No, I am not implying that David is gay/ bisexual. The character that is Brie/Irian is bisexual however. I didn't mean to imply that and if it came across like that to you, then I do apologize. He was at the rally to watch Irian, now known as Brie, because she was a target. I know that David is NO WHERE NEAR GAY!

I'm glad that you are enjoying the story, and as I said, I'm just making this up as I go. It was just an idea that popped into my head and I started typing it up.

Now, I'm gonna take my Kinesiology midterm and after I'm done with that I'll post the next chapter.

View user profile

128 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 13:30

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 72

Matt tried his best to fall into the routine that the Disturbed Family had set up, but the machine was too finely tuned. Matt was amazed at how close they all were, especially the women. How the other wives treated his sister brought a smile to his face every time he encountered it. The closeness of the guys, however, was no surprise. They were a band, they were brothers. He was grateful that they tried to include him in everything.

He was also amazed at how David and his sister interacted, and at how David was with the children. He really was a wonderful dad. If only his and Brie's father had been as attentive to them as David was to his niece and nephews. He really did treat Malachai as his own, even though there was NO WAY that Malachai could have been his biologically. Legally and literally, David WAS Malachai's father. This amazed Matt in a thousand different ways.

The day came that Brie ws to deliver the new baby, and all of the kids in the HOUSE were excited. From the oldest, Malachai and Maya, down to the youngest, Jacob, Jordan and Johnathan, all jumped for joy when they heard that Brie was about to have the baby.

The labor was difficult, but she was finally delivered of a little girl, Madison Jade. David beamed from ear to ear as he came out of the room to announce his new daughter's stats. "We have a girl", he said. "Little Madison Jade. 7lbs. 5oz., 21 inches long. I JUST cut the cord!"

"Hey, Dad", Malachai yelled. "When do Jake, Jordan, and I get to see our new baby sister?"

"Your mama's feeding her now. I'll come get you three when she's done."

Maya was jealous as hell. "I wanna see the new baby, too!" Malachai stuck out is tongue. "It's MY baby sister. You wanna see the new baby, then tell your mom and dad to have another one."

Dan was stunned. Malachai shouldn't know this much about child birth at his age, he thought.

About thirty minutes later, you heard, "Malachai, Jordan, Jacob, come to Mama and Daddy's room", in David's voice. The kids ran up the stairs.

--------------

Brie lay in bed, holding the new baby, with David sitting on the edge, a huge grin on his face. "I don't think that smile will EVER disappear", Kristen comment to Deborah, the midwife.

"It's not supposed to. A father's greatest joy is his daughter, or in David's case, daughters", Deborah said in return.

"They're also the biggest responsibility", Nicole said. "David will probably scare the shit out of any boy that comes to take either of those girls out."

"You're damn right I will", David laughed. "I'll sit on the porch with a freaking shotgun if I have to."

Brie laughed. "Really, David? A shotgun? Why not one of the fifteen high powered rifles we have in the house?"

"Nah, a shotgun. I've been threatened with several of those when I showed up to take out Daddy's little girl. It's my turn to do the threatening now." David laughed. "Oh, I can't wait until they start dating."

"Yeah, you can. When they start dating, they're gonna hate you for doing that. I hated my dad for it, still kind of do."

He thought about it for a moment. "I guess you're right." He looked at his little Jade. "Don't grow up too fast, baby girl. Stay Daddy's little girl as long as you can".

Right about that time, the other three ran in. Nicole stopped them at the door. "Shh. The baby is sleeping. Use your inside voices."

They nodded and walked carefully over to the bed. Brie tilted the baby to where they could see her. "WOW!" said the twins. "She pretty".

"She looks just like your mama", David said.

Brie smiled. "But she has your eyes, hon."

"Can I hold her?" Malachai asked.

David and Brie exchanged a look. "Sure, son. But you have to be very careful and sit down with her. You're not quite old enough to walk around with a baby", David said.

Malachai climbed up in the bed. David showed him how to hold his arms to hold the baby, then Brie handed her to Malachai. The boys eyes grew wide as he held his little baby sister. "Hi there, little Jade, I'm your big brother 'Chai. Welcome to the family." he looked at his parents. "She's so tiny."

"Yeah, I know", Brie said. "You were a lot bigger."

"Was I, dad?"

David shrugged. "I don't know, son. I wasn't there."

"Why?"

This was the day that David had dreaded since coming into Brie and Malachai's lives. Explaining that he WASN'T the boy's biological father.

View user profile

129 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 13:51

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
uh oh...

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

130 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 14:09

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 73

Brie put her hand on David's arm. "I'll do it", she said in a whisper. He nodded her the go ahead. She looked at her eldest son. "Malachai, do you remember how old you were when you first met you Daddy?"

"I was five."

"Yes, you were. Now, when you were around the age of three, there was another man that I introduced to you as your father. Do you remember that?"

"A little bit. Then I didn't see him for years and then I met Dad..." his voice trailed off and he looked at David. "You're not my REAL dad?" David shook his head. Malachai thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, you are." David looked at him in shock. "I don't know that guy. You're the only Dad I know. Screw that stupid butt munch! It may not be YOUR blood in my veins, but you're my Dad. I have your last name, not his."

David swallowed the lump in his throat. "Thank you, Malachai. That means a lot to me."

Malachai handed the baby to his mom and wrapped his arms around David's neck. "I love you, Dad."

David hugged the boy tightly. "I love you, too, Malacahi".

View user profile

131 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 14:11

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
GuiltyPleasures wrote:uh oh...

Not uh oh... I fixed it!

View user profile

132 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 19:03

awww....so sweet!

View user profile

133 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 19:04

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 74

As the months pass, Matt starts walking again, a little bit at a time. Brie couldn't have been more proud of him. One day, he walked out of his room on the lower level of the house, no crutches, no cane, just Matt. "Matt, are you walking?" Brie did a double take when he came into the kitchen of his own accord.

"Yeah, sis, I'm walking with no assistance."

She was feeding Madison at the time, so she couldn't hug him like she wanted. "Matt, I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, sis. I was thinking when I start walking a lot better, I was going to whip my ass back into shape and join the Resistance Army. What do you think?"

"I think that it's your choice, but I suggest that you think it through thoroughly before you make a decision."

"But, David said that the Utopians think I'm dead."

"But, he's also mentioned in his monologue that you're not to give the Army hope."

"And I want to show them that their hero isn't rotting in some fucking forest somewhere. They deserve to know."

She shrugged. "Like I said, Matt, it's up to you."

"I've noticed that you've quit calling me Mattie. Why is that?"

"Because we're 'Maddie' for Madison. We don't want to confuse anyone."

"We meaning you and David?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"That's cool, sis. I was just curious."

--------------

David was downstairs taping his monthly monologue. "I've been hearing rumor that the General is going to be replaced, and on a few occasions I was asked my opinion in this. I have this to say, 'Good luck General in all of you future affairs. Hopefully, they will find someone that has a hell of a lot better track record than you do." He looked at John, who was behind the camera, taping it. "Cut, bro." He stood up and left the taping area. "FUCK!" he screamed. "I just can't seem to get that part right!"

"Then take it out", Mike said.

"No, people want to hear my opinion of the mother fucker. I fucking hate that stupid son of a bitch. That's what I want to say."

"Then say it", said Dan.

"And be that blunt about it? I'm usually a little bit more tactful."

"You know who you should ask about it then", John said.

David hung his head. "FUCK." he spat passionately.

View user profile

134 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 19:54

Matt is walkin again....aww shit ....

View user profile

135 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 20:56

Disturbed1ForLife25

Loading The Weapon
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:I haven't been with anyone, male or female, in two years.

No, I am not implying that David is gay/ bisexual. The character that is Brie/Irian is bisexual however. I didn't mean to imply that and if it came across like that to you, then I do apologize. He was at the rally to watch Irian, now known as Brie, because she was a target. I know that David is NO WHERE NEAR GAY!

I'm glad that you are enjoying the story, and as I said, I'm just making this up as I go. It was just an idea that popped into my head and I started typing it up.

Now, I'm gonna take my Kinesiology midterm and after I'm done with that I'll post the next chapter.
Oh you have NOTHING to apologize for D1FE, i understand completely. It was my fault, i misunderstood the story, i mixed David with Brie/Irian in that sentence, and i apologize, you are making one great amazing story, this should be a book, top seller!

View user profile

136 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 21:04

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 75

Brie was laying Madison down in her bassinet when David emerged from the basement. He looked a little agitated. "What's wrong honey?" she asked.

He huffed a little. "I'm irritated." He took a seat on the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"The fucking monologue. I just can't seem to get it the way I want it."

"Maybe I can help."

"That's actually why I'm up here. I was wanting to ask your advice."

She sat down next to him. "Ok, what seems to be the problem?"

"Ok, you've heard the rumor that the General is being replaced?"

"Baby, I hear the same rumors that you do that you do."

"Right, sorry. Anyway, people have been coming here asking me how I feel about it. You know how well I like that man."

"About as well as I do." She rolled her eyes as she spoke.

"Exactly. So,I'm wanting to say that I dislike that guy, but I'm wanting to be tactful about it."

She nodded and pursed her lips. "I see. Hmmm. Well, the only thing I can say is, just say it, honey. Don't bite your tongue about it. Say what you feel. You've never bitten your tongue before. Why do it now? Fuck being tactful."

"That's what the guys say too."

"Then why the hell are you up here?"

--------------

David returned to the studio. "Ok, boys, let's do this."

"What did Brie say?" Dan asked.

"The same damn thing you guys did."

"So, you're just going to let him have it?"

"As Matt would say, with both barrels loaded."

"Then let's shoot this damn thing", John said.

--------------

"...Many of you have come to our home and asked me how I feel about the General. Personally, I can't stand the piece of shit and hope he rots in hell. His replacement was a situation to celebrate in the Disturbed House, especially in my family. He's a dumb, ignorant, mother fucker who needs a good shot of common sense before he can lead an Army like this one. I hope that his successor is a HELL of a lot smarter and has the decency to keep his word. Until next time, my brothers and sisters, remember the cause. Stay strong and don't give up hope." David signaled for the taping to end.

The guys all applauded. "Nicely done", they all said.

"Thank you. Get it ready for distribution", David said.

"You don't want to watch it first like you usually do?" Dan asked.

David shook his head. "Nope. I'll change it if I do. Just get it ready for distribution and send it out."

View user profile

137 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 21:06

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:

Oh you have NOTHING to apologize for D1FE, i understand completely. It was my fault, i misunderstood the story, i mixed David with Brie/Irian in that sentence, and i apologize, you are making one great amazing story, this should be a book, top seller!

If I could get a release from the band, I would totally release it and I'm sure everyone would eat it up. I'd be one rich bitch, lol.

View user profile

138 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 21:18

Hell yeah! I too believe you could make this a book, it would be a top seller, I bet my paycheck on that. David would love it!

View user profile

139 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 22:03

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Thank you, thank you everyone. If any of you have a way for me to send the finished product to the band, then I will be more than happy to once I've finished it. And, please, get other people you know on here to read it and give their opinion.

-------
And now, then next installment of Chaos Becomes Her...

--------------

Chapter 76

About a week passed after David's monologue was released, the General decided to pay a visit. Mike was the poor soul that answered the door. "Hello, Michael, I need to speak with David", said the gruff bass voice.

Mike sighed. "SHIT", he said with feeling under his breath. "Oh, David!" he shouted

"What, Mikey?" David shouted from the kitchen.

"It's for you."

"Do I want to know?"

"Doubt it!"

David walked into the living room shaking his head. "Who is it?"

Mike laughed, but not happily. "Take a guess."

"I don't have the patience for this today", David said as he approached the door. The person he saw came to him as no surprise. "Can I help you, General?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, you can, David. May I come in?"

"Let him in, Mikey." Mike stepped aside and let the man in. David showed him into the living room and took a seat. "Now, what seems to be the problem, General."

"This." He dropped a disk on the coffee table. "You do realize that this is slander."

"How is it slander, General. It's my opinion. Not necessarily how everyone feels about you."

"How can you sit here and say that to me in my face?"

"General, you came to MY HOME and accused me of slander. I state in the monologue that I PERSONALLY feel that you're an idiot. What I didn't mention in there is that most of this HOUSEHOLD agrees with me, if not everyone old enough to have an opinion. I mean, it's bad when my eight year old son thinks you're a retard. And that by the way is his word, not mine. Now, unless you have something useful to say to me, I suggest you get the FUCK out of my sight or I have no problem throwing you out myself."

View user profile

140 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 23:04

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
Whoa! David gave it to him with both barrels! The General is a fucking moron, and if he thinks he's going to intimidate David, he's sadly mistaken.

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

141 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 23:06

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE CONTENTS THAT ARE UNSUITABLE. READER DISGRESSION IS ADVISED.

Chapter 77

The General left without a fight. He figured that he was out numbered and that was prudent on his part to make a speedy retreat. The revelation came to him when he saw not only David, but Mike, Dan, and John cracking their knuckles and closing in on him. "What's it going to be, General?" David asked. The retreat was expeditious to say the least.

Brie came into the room and wrapped herself around David's waist. "The nerve of that guy", she said.

"Well, he's no longer going to bother us. He is being replaced. I found that out for a fact", John said.

"Good, I hope the son of a bitch rots in hell", Kristen said.

------------

Three weeks later, David got a phone call while he and Brie were... busy. Why the fuck did shit like this have to pop up while he was working or "playing"? He just let the phone ring. Whoever it was could either leave him a message or call back. It was the first thing in the damn morning anyway. Why would someone call at 7:45 in the morning? Didn't this person know that early morning sex was the best ever?, he thought. Fuck it, he decided, he was going to finish what he was doing, then he MIGHT call them back.

Fifteen minutes passed and the phone rang three more time in that period. He stopped what he was doing. "I've got to take that, baby, I'm sorry", he panted.

She laughed breathlessly. "Lay back against the pillows. While you talk to whoever it is, I'm gonna test your concentration."

He grabbed his phone and did as she asked. "Hello?" he said as she snaked down his body.

"Good Morning, Mr. Draiman. I hope I didn't wake you", said the gruff baritone on the other end.

"No, you didn't, but who are you and how did you get this number? It's not listed and the phone is untraceable."

"The name's Commandant J.G. Henchly. I'm the new Commander of the Resistance."

David took a shaky breath. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Commandant?"

"Is this a bad time, Mr. Draiman?"

David made is slight noise of pleasure. "No, no, not at all, Commandant. What can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to commend you on your most recent monologue to the troops. The one where you dog the last commander. That shit was golden!"

David was having trouble keeping his breathing steady. "Thank you, Commandant. I appreciate the comment. I honestly didn't much care for the douchebag." David's breath caught in his throat at the end.

"Mr. Draiman, it sounds to me like you're rather busy. I'll call you back later", and he hug up.

David dropped the phone to the floor. GOD DAMN IT! he thought. She's GOOD!

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 23:15; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

142 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 23:08

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
GuiltyPleasures wrote:Whoa! David gave it to him with both barrels! The General is a fucking moron, and if he thinks he's going to intimidate David, he's sadly mistaken.

The new guy, Commandant Henchly is a total wise crack and I think the guys are going to love him.

View user profile

143 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 00:08

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 78

Later that afternoon, the household had an unexpected visitor. David was the one to answer the door. The man on the other side was a tall man, about 6' even, older but in VERY good shape. This man had the body that David would DIE to have in fifteen years, tall and muscular, but nor overly so. He wore BDU's with the Marine Corps. Emblem on his cover. He extended his hand. "Mr. Draiman. I'm Commandant Henchly."

David took his hand and shook. "Pleased to meet you, Commandant. Please, come in." He stepped out of the way to let the man in.

"So, how was it this morning?" the Commandant asked.

"Excuse me, Commandant?" David said.

"Whatever it was that had your breathing all fucked up. How was it?"

David laughed. "It was good. How did you know?"

"Come on, Mr. Draiman, you're not the first man to try to an important call while other things were happening." He put emphasis on "other things."

"I'm sorry about that", David said, having the grace to look embarrassed.

"Ah, don't be. Hell, if my wife had been awake, it would have been the both of us getting some first thing in the morning."

"Who's down here talking about getting some first thing in the morning?" Brie asked as she walked down the stairs.

"Ah, this must be the lovely Mrs. Draiman." He took slow, wide steps toward the staircase.

"And you are?" she asked.

"I'm the man that called and interrupted your love fest this morning. Name's Commandant J.G. Henchly."

She extended her hand demurely. "Charmed, Commandant", she said with a smile.

He took it and laid a soft kiss on her knuckles. "No, Ma' am. It is I that am charmed."

She looked at David. "It would be flattering that he's speaking to me this way, but you're already such a gentleman." She went to his side.
He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her temple.

"Well, I can see why you didn't answer the first three times I called. I wouldn't answer the phone when making love to someone like here either. She's a one of a kind, Draiman. I'd hold on to her if I were you."

"Oh, I intend to", David said.

--------------

Slowly, the rest of the guys and their families drifted into the living room and met the man that was NOW in charge of the troops. Matt, they'd come to find out, had already met him. "So, there we were, in the middle of the desert, no water, no ammo, and this Gunny says, 'Sir, I think we should turn around. I think Camp is that way.'", the Commandant laughed. Everyone laughed with him. "So, I look at the guy and said, 'Gunny, what part of LOST don't you understand? We're in the middle of the DESERT!!! There's no 'that way' in the desert if you can't figure out your directions, boy."

"Holy shit", Brie said. "I almost feel sorry for that guy."

"Don't", said Matt as he came in the room. "It was the funniest thing that ever happened to me."

The Commandant stood up. "Cartwright?" he asked. Matt snapped to attention with a full salute. Commandant Henchly saluted back. "At ease, son. What the hell are you doing here?"

"My sister lives here, sir."

"And which one of these fine ladies is your sister?"

Matt pointed at Brie. "That would be her, sir."

"You mean, her? The one sitting with Draiman?"

"Yes, sir. That's my baby sister."

Brie looked up at the Commandant and waved. "Hi."

"So you're the little sister he took hunting and all that when you were little?" the Commandant asked. Brie nodded. "Wow, what a small world."

View user profile

144 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 01:45

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 79

The Commandant looked back to Matt. "And you're okay with her being married to the most outspoken man in the Resistance?"

"As a matter of fact, sir, I am, though it wouldn't matter if I was or not, sir. They were together before I had a chance to give my blessing and my sister just doesn't give a shit, sir."

The Commandant took a seat on the couch again and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. "Well, don't that just beat all", he said as he pulled on from the pack. He looked at everyone. "Do you mind if I smoke."

"Actually, Commandant, we do. My husband and I have a two month old in the house."

He put the cigarette back in the pack, then put the pack back in his pocket. "Not a problem. Far be it for me to damage the lungs of one so small. They may be used to speak words of empowerment one day, much like their father does."

"Oh, all of our children are outspoken", Dan said. "Mine, David's, Mike's and John's kids all speak their mind. We're not raising spineless cowards in this house." The others all agreed.

"Good. No one should have to bridle their tongue and I'm glad that none of you do and that you're teaching your children not to. As long as they know respect, that is."

"Oh, none of us tolerate disrespect", Brie said.

"Good, no parent should. These Utopians don't seem to get the point. You can't remove things like fear and pain from the world because you get a bunch of stupid, disrespectful shit heads. I intend to teach them that the Marine Corps. way."

"OORAH, Commandant", they all said.

Malachai came downstairs and went to his parents. He whispered something to them, and Brie stood up. "Excuse me a moment, Commandant, I have to go tend to one of my children real quick", she said and left the room.

Malachai stayed, snapped to full attention and saluted the Commandant. "At ease, boy, you're not a Marine."

Malachai smiled. "But I will be someday."

The Commandant looked at David. "Who is this boy?" he asked with a smile.

"My eight year old son, Malachai."

The Commandant looked at Malachai. "Drop and give me ten, recruit." Malachai gave him ten perfect push-ups. He was impressed. "Very well done. You'll be a credit to the Corps. in ten years."

View user profile

145 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 01:56

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 80

The Commandant left after being sure that Matt got his new orders. "You'll be my personal assistant, Cartwright. Whereever I go, you go."

"It will be an honor to serve under you again, sir", Matt responded.

"Be there in two days, working tans, and your shoes better be spit shined."

"Yes, sir."

He looked at David and Brie. "Fine boys you're bringing up, there, both of them. Should they choose, they will make fine Marines."

"Thank you, Commandant", David said.

"I will be visiting you all again soon. I haven't had this much fun since I got home from 'Nam. Just a shaved tail Luie then. Ah, those were the days", he said and walked out.

"Ok, everybody, impressions?" Dan asked after he shut the door behind him.

"Seems like a nice guy to me", Nicole said. "Much better than that horrid General."

"And he seems to have a plan to when this fucking war", Brie said. "Gotta love Marines."

View user profile

146 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 08:11

OMG I love it! yay finally a good guy to run this shit....

View user profile

147 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 11:38

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 81

Matthew looked panicked. "I don't have working tans anymore, or shoes for that matter. I'm fucked."

David shook his head as he took a sip of the iced tea Brie had brought him while the Commandant was there. "No, your not. One of us can put in a call to the gophers and have them start working on that. Those kids can find anything, Matt. They even found the records of the REAL Major Leavenstein and, had you not escaped, we were going to try to use that to get you off on those charges."

"Really?" Matt looked shocked.

"Yeah, I saw the papers with my own eyes. They were originals."

------------

Late on the evening before Matt had to leave for the Agency to begin working for the Commandant, the gophers arrived with the supplies.. "Here you go. Five sets of Marine Corps working tans, two pairs of chloroform shoes- be careful not to scuff those-, and one name tag."

Matt took the clothes as David gave the three of them each a hundred dollars for their trouble. "Good work, you guys", he said.

"Thanks, Mr. David. Believe me, they were a bitch to find, especially five sets of tans. Not the easiest of tasks, but we live to make your lives easier", said the one called Rex. His real name was Tyson.

"Well, Rex, I have no doubt that whatever challenge we throw at you, you'll accomplish it."

"That's what you pay us for. Oh, by the way, we'll have the groceries here for you tomorrow. We had a little trouble finding some of the stuff, but we managed to hunt it all down."

"Good job. Standard fee?"

"Yes, sir."

"Can do. See you kids tomorrow."

--------------

Matt left bright and early the next morning. He didn't bother to say good- bye to anyone. He'd be back. The Commandant had made sure that he'd get to see his sister and his nieces and nephews.

When everyone got up, they discovered Matt's note. "Everyone, thank you for the support you've all shown me the past few months. You've all been so kind to me, especially David and the guys. You all made me feel like I was a part of the family, and for that you have my eternal gratitude. In the words of David, 'Remember the cause, stay strong, and don't give up hope.' Matthew"

The words in this note touched everyone. Brie sighed. "He's gone again, but at least he's not in prison this time", she said.

"Very true. If he were going to prison, he wouldn't have been allowed to leave the house", Dan said.

"And he'll be a desk jockey. No combat for him", Mike said.

David nodded. "Yeah, no combat. Always nice to see things come together like that."

"What do you mean?" asked Tina.

"He's been wanting to join the Resistance Army now that his leg is healed and he's walking again. This gives him hat he wanted, kind of.

--------------

(P.S. I know some of you like the character Matt, and may be disappear for a while, but he's not gone for good.)

View user profile

148 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 11:47

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
babygirlpj2007 wrote:OMG I love it! yay finally a good guy to run this shit....

Yep, the Commandant is going to run this shit Marine Corps style. Just wait, crazy shit is going to happen and the fucked up thing is that the band and family aren't going to know about it until after it happens. It's going to be a relief to the Disturbed Family

View user profile

149 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 15:45

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 82

Matt had been gone for four months. Madison was now six months old, babbling nonstop, sitting up on her own, and trying to start crawling. She'd make it a few paces then flop on her face. David would watch her and say, "Watch out, hott rod coming through!", and when she'd fall on her face, he'd laugh and say, "Ouch, crash and burn."

Brie would hear this and shake her head. "David, you are so mean to her."

He'd laugh harder. "I did the same thing with the twins and you didn't say shit!"

"Just behave yourself or the next time the Commandant calls, I'm going to make it a million times harder for you to hold a conversation with him." She'd made it sound like a promise.

"Promises, promises", he laughed and kissed her. "He's due to call soon with updates on the most recent strikes against the Utopians. Wanna give it a shot?" He wiggled his eye brows.

She laughed. "You're so bad", and walked out of the room.

He picked Madison up and bounced her on his knee. "I'm not THAT bad, am I baby girl?" She'd coo and babble. "I didn't think so."

Brie came out with a bottle and a jar of baby food. "You want to give her the bottle or the mush?"

David thought about it for a moment. "Bottle", he said. "I can just prop her up and give her the bottle. I don't have to hold her, though that's actually one of my favorite parts."

She handed him the bottle and made a face. "Then why bring up propping her up to give the bottle?

"Because Commandant Henchly is supposed to call any minute now and I need to have a free hand to make notes. He's asked that I give progress reports in my monthly monologue."

"Ah, I see. You just lay her on your left side and hold the bottle in your left hand, keeping your right hand free to make notes. Brilliant!"

He shrugged as he laid his little Maddie down beside him, then stuck the bottle in his mouth. "You know me. Work, work work", he said sarcastically.

View user profile

150 Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 18:00

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Chapter 83

The Commandant called right on schedule. It was refreshing to David to have someone at the Agency that kept their word. "Hello, Commandant. How are you, today?"

"Not bad, David. How is the family?"

"All of us as a whole or just mine?"

"Either or"

"We're all doing well. My six month old is trying to crawl, is rolling and sitting up on her own."

"That's good. I'm not interrupting you and the wife again, am I?"

David laughed. "No, Commandant. I'm just giving the baby a bottle at the moment."

"Can you free up a hand to take notes?"

"Already taken care of it." He glanced to his left and saw that the bottle had fallen out of Maddie's mouth and that she was OUT. He adjusted the pillows so she would fall off the couch and set the bottle down on the coffee table. "Ok, Commandant. I'm ready when your are."

The Commandant told David of the progress he'd made in the past couple of weeks in the War on the Utopians. Fifteen strongholds destroyed, thirty leaders in custody to be tried as War criminals, hundreds of new recruits in the Army being trained to fight the War. "We've taken to teaching guerilla tactics to our boys in the past few months. Turns out they've come in handy."

"Nice, Guerilla Warfare. I can't wait to tell the guys about that."

"Your music is the inspiration our boys and girls use to get amped up for the fight. I've walked through camps and heard, "Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible', more times than I can count. I've heard the boys screaming at the other side, 'Liberate your mind, mother fucker!!!!', or 'This is the way I pray, BITCH!', or my personal favorite, 'I'm indestructible, you son of a bitch! I'll never be overcome!'"

David couldn't help but laugh. He loved the spin that troops had put on his words from Prayer, Liberate, Indestructible, and The Curse. "Have they been saying any thing about 'the Sickness'?" David asked.

"Yeah, one squad has taken 'Down With the Sickness' as they're anthem. They're slogan is, 'We're not Down WITH the Sickness, we ARE the Sickness.'"

That made David proud. He smiled from ear to ear. "That is cool. I have no other word to describe that. It sounds really 1980's but, that's just really cool."

"I thought you'd like that. We'll, David, I have troops to oversee. I'll try to make a house visit soon. You guys stay strong."

"Not a problem, Commandant, you've met our wives." He laughed.

"That I have, David, that I have."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com