Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 21]

351Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:11

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
May I make a suggestion?

352Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:13

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Of course. Always open to them.

353Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:20

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
I don't know exactly how this would happen, but do you think you could incorporate Morbus (or The Guy whichever name you prefer) as an actual character?

354Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:23

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
*rubs chin, thinking* I'll see what I can come up with. Maybe one of the gophers gets badly emaciated in a confrontation with some of the Utopain troops and comes to the band for asylum or soemthing until his wounds heal. I'll think over it tonight when I go to bed and try to bang something out tomorrow morning or evening.

355Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:31

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
My initial idea was that Morbus was in a Utopian prison, chained up similar to the land of confusion music video. He is chained because of the danger he represents to the Utopians, but he breaks free and begins making his way to Disturbed to join them.
Disturbed is astonished to find that their mascot is a real being.
Kinda childish, but it's what I came up with.

356Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:50

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
It's cute, I'll give you that, but not what I have in mind. I had a brilliant idea and I'm going to stew on it over night. Maybe Morbus is the key to ending the war? Who knows?

357Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:55

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
Now ur getting me really excited :)

358Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 10 Aug 2010, 22:31

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok, ladies and gentlemen, Chapter 167 is now up. Crucified, you get your wish. Morbus now has a place in the storyline.

Tell me what you all think.

359Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:12

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
Yes! Thank you D1FE!!
Now the Disturbed family has a terrifying bodyguard who is untraceable. Who could ask for more?

360Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:32

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Just wait until chapter 168 which should be posted soon. It will be really cool.

361Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 11 Aug 2010, 01:10

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok, it's up. Check out 168. It's good, if I do say so myself.

362Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 11 Aug 2010, 02:53

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
Morbus is getting trained by the best, and soon after he will wreak his revenge? I am hooked on this series.
Omg you know what this is? MORBUS RISING lol.

363Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 11 Aug 2010, 03:17

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
lmao! OMG, I love it, but it's not really about him exacting his revenge. It's more about doing whatever he can to help end the war. He wouldn't have had to hunt down the band if it weren't for the Utopians.

Chapter 169 is now up, everyone. Listening for any feedback you might have to offer.

364Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 11 Aug 2010, 05:44

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok, y'all. The last chapter for the night is up, Chapter 170. Feel free to leave me any kind of feed back either on here or on the blog itself.

More tomorrow. Promise.

365Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 11 Aug 2010, 20:10

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok, Chapter 171 is up. Read it and let me know what you think.

366Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 14 Aug 2010, 04:18

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Finally, after two freakin days, Chapter 172 is posted. I hope you love it.

367Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 16 Aug 2010, 01:19

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 173 is up now. As per usual, comment here or on the blog itself and let me know what you're thinking.

368Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 16 Aug 2010, 01:27

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
David better hope the Utopians don't get their hands on him.

369Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 16 Aug 2010, 01:29

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That's what Morbus is for.. plus, David is no slouch with a firearm and goes no where unarmed.

370Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 16 Aug 2010, 22:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Alrighty, everyone. Just posted a BRAND new chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

371Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 17 Aug 2010, 20:15

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 175 is up and ready for your approval. Let me know what you think. You can comment on the blog itself or on here.

372Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 18 Aug 2010, 02:47

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yet another chapter up today. It's a miracle! Two in one night! Enjoy, folks.

373Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 18 Aug 2010, 23:10

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yet another new chapter. Comment as you please.

374Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:11

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Sorry it's been so long between so long since there's been a post to the blog. I've been letting the ideas churn and stew. I'll try and have a new chapter up tomorrow.

375Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 02 Sep 2010, 17:22

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok, folks. After a week of stewing on the ideas I had in mind, and waiting for Asylum to drop so that I could get some ideas as to what songs would be good... Chapter 178 is FINALLY up for your approval. Feel free to comment on here or on the blog. Suggestions are always welcome.

Let me know what you all think.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com