Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 21]

376Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 02 Sep 2010, 17:47

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Wow! That was definitely worth the wait!

I have a new chapter up as well... working on the next one and hopefully be done with it before I go to Tulsa on Wednesday...

377Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 02 Sep 2010, 18:09

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I was wrestling with a bunch of different ideas, and finally decided that my version of Morbus blowing something up midchapter was a great idea! I'll try to have more up over the next few days. I want to have David give a speech with MASSIVE impact... impact so huge that the band MAY just have to stop they're doing. I just can't figure out what the heck to have ti say.

Any suggestions?

378Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 02 Sep 2010, 19:33

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
New chapter up. Let me know how you like it!

379Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 02 Sep 2010, 22:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I am OFFICIALLY 20 chapters away from 200.

Chapter 180 has been posted. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

380Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 02 Sep 2010, 23:31

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ladies and gents, it's a new record... FOUR POSTS TO THE BLOG IN ONE NIGHT! Now, I'm going to go home and celebrate. I'm still at school.

Enjoy the new chapter and let me know how you like it.

381Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 03 Sep 2010, 22:38

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 182 has officially been posted! And there's a twist.

Enjoy! Feel free to comment here or on the blog.

382Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 04 Sep 2010, 05:08

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
183 is up. Check it out!

383Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 04 Sep 2010, 22:32

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
New stuff up, enjoy!

384Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 04 Sep 2010, 22:40

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Whoa! Just read 184...

Just whoa...

Awesome as usual... still working on mine. It's getting there.

385Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 06 Sep 2010, 01:29

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Glad you're still enjoying it. I'm trying to wrap it up before the end of the year. Malachai's gonna ask something that's going to make David and Brie both very upset and uncomfortable. Stay tuned.

386Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 06 Sep 2010, 03:51

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
chapter 184 is now up. Hope you love it!

387Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 06 Sep 2010, 13:44

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I think I understand Malachai's reasoning behind wanting to learn to use guns... if something (God forbid) should happen to his parents, someone has to take care of his seven younger siblings. Or perhaps help David and Brie defend the safehouse. He's no little baby anymore... he's growing up whether his parents like it or not.

Great entry, though.

Still working on mine. *sigh* LOL

388Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 07 Sep 2010, 17:26

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
When he talks to Matt about learning to shoot, he's going to have to go into his reasoning. Matt's not going to just teach him how to use a gun because he's just as opposed to it in the beginning as David and Brie are. Malachai uses his gift of persausion to get Matt to teach him... and when he explains it, David and Brie aren't so opposed to it anymore.

Just a quick little hint. I'll have some thign new in the next couple of days.

389Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 11 Sep 2010, 22:43

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 186 has been up for a while. For those of you who have read it, I'd love to know what you think. For those who haven't, feel free to read and let me know what you think.

390Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 12 Sep 2010, 06:18

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 187 has been posted, ladies and gents.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

391Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 13 Sep 2010, 05:10

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
New chapter up. Enjoy!

392Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 14 Sep 2010, 02:48

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
New chapter up, ladies. Enjoy.

393Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 14 Sep 2010, 14:32

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
okay... I wanted to read a few of the newer chapters before I commented on anything, and all I have to say is--

Damn, girl! You definitely turned it up a few notches, didn't you?!

I've got a new chapter up. My notes were so long that I had to split it into two chapters. Should have the next one up over the weekend sometime...

394Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 14 Sep 2010, 16:02

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm trying to keep y'all interested until I bring it all to a head and end it once and for all.

I've started reading yours... I like what I've read so far. I'm gonna finish it here in a few.

Glad you like it still. I'm trying to end everything by Cahpter 250, lol.

395Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 14 Sep 2010, 18:05

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
New chapter up. Hope you all like it. Lemme know what you think.

396Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 17 Sep 2010, 03:29

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
New chapter up. Enjoy!!

397Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 20 Sep 2010, 21:00

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm taking a bit of a break so that I can get the ideas for the story in my head together. I need to make sure that taking this in the right direction so that I can end the war quickly.

Sorry it's been so long, but I'm trying to make sure that my next post is going in the right direction.

398Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 21 Sep 2010, 03:24

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I totally understand... I just posted a chapter that when I was done, I decided to post half as chapter 23 and half as the beginning of chapter 24 (which isn't finished yet.)

Then there's school taking up a lot of my time... so when I get a couple hours free, I'll write. I think I'm averaging one chapter a week...

399Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 21 Sep 2010, 18:11

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Hell, I might get that if I'm lucky. School is eating the world right now. Oh, well. I'll get it finished. Just gotta take it a little bit at a time.

400Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 24 Sep 2010, 04:29

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Finally, after a good while letting the ideas brew, Chapter 193 has been posted. Enjoy ladies!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com