Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 21]

401Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 26 Sep 2010, 00:07

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
And there's another new chapter up for your enjoyment. Chapter 194.

402Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 26 Sep 2010, 00:31

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Whoa, Vikki... it's getting intense over there.

Maybe the children will smack some sense into their parents' heads...

403Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 26 Sep 2010, 01:23

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
-shrugs- Maybe, you never know. It's just being cooped up all the time is getting to Brie. If any of the kids say anything it's going to be Jordan, Kylie, and Maya.

404Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 26 Sep 2010, 02:29

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
And, now, Chapter 195 has been posted.

405Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 28 Sep 2010, 03:02

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 196 has been posted. I hope you all enjoy it!

406Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 30 Sep 2010, 19:55

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
There's a new chapter up, folks. It's short, but it's there. Lemme know what you think.

407Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 04 Oct 2010, 19:57

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok, folks. New chapter, and it gives you a peak at David interacting with the kids. Enjoy, have fun, ect. ect. And, as always, feel free to comment on here on on my blog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

408Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 04 Oct 2010, 22:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
chapter 199 is up.

Next chapter will have an interesting curve ball in it. Hope you all like it!

409Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 05 Oct 2010, 00:20

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Alrighty then... here's chapter 200, ladies!

410Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 05 Oct 2010, 16:57

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
We have officially crossed the two century mark with Chapter 201. It's short, but it gives an idea of what really is going on with the war. Enjoy.

411Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 05 Oct 2010, 18:40

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I like what you've posted so far (I wanted to wait til your posting binge was over before I left any comments) and look forward to reading more.

On that note, I'm off to read chapter 201... I'm still working on chapter 25 in my story. Hopefully i'll get it posted soon...

412Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 06 Oct 2010, 00:45

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Posting binge? You mean the fact that I posted three chapters in a matter of a couple of hours?

413Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 06 Oct 2010, 18:27

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:Posting binge? You mean the fact that I posted three chapters in a matter of a couple of hours?

Yeah... I wanted to read everything you were going to post that day all at once, instead of read, comment; read, comment; etc. Just trying to make it easier on myself that way... mainly because my brain is fried LOL

414Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 06 Oct 2010, 21:04

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:Posting binge? You mean the fact that I posted three chapters in a matter of a couple of hours?

Yeah... I wanted to read everything you were going to post that day all at once, instead of read, comment; read, comment; etc. Just trying to make it easier on myself that way... mainly because my brain is fried LOL

I totally understand that. My brain has been fried too. Pathology is kicking my ass. That's for sure.

415Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 09 Oct 2010, 02:40

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
New chapter up, you guys! Enjoy!

416Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 09 Oct 2010, 12:33

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Damn, girl! That was brutal!

417Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 09 Oct 2010, 21:01

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^I told you that Brie would do it!

418Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 09 Oct 2010, 22:24

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Oh, I know you did... and it was still brutal!

419Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 09 Oct 2010, 22:48

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Because I'm good like that, baby!

420Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 10 Oct 2010, 01:13

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
New chapter up! Enjoy! It's pretty wild in itself, so be sure you keep your socks up or else you might lose them.

421Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 10 Oct 2010, 01:33

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Shit, girl... my socks are gone!

You're not going to turn Brie into a basket case now are you?

422Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 10 Oct 2010, 03:47

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
-laughs- Oh, dear God no. Brie just had a moment. She's fine after she gets a shower and the living room has been cleaned.

423Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 10 Oct 2010, 17:43

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok, ladies. Who's in the mood for a steamy love scene? Check out the latest chapter in my seemingly never ending saga.

Warning: Due to the graphic nature of the contents, reader discretion is advised.

424Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 10 Oct 2010, 20:47

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
okay... first you blast my socks off, then you have me wanting a cold shower!

Damn, Vikki... "steamy" doesn't even BEGIN to cover it! LOL

425Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 11 Oct 2010, 21:28

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
LMMFAO! Stef, my dear, THAT was my goal. Hell,I even needed a cold shower after writing that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com