Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 21]

226Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 07 Jul 2010, 16:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 115

Matt spent a little time with his nieces and nephews. Malachai showed him a neat little trick that Mike had taught him and played a guitar solo that Uncle Danny had been working with him on. "Malachai's come a long way since I last saw him. He'll be what, nine soon?"

"Just turned nine, actually." Brie told him.

"Hey, David, who knew that you're kid was so talented?" Matt said

"All of my kids are talented, Sergeant. What the hell are you talking about?" was David's response.

--------------

The Commandant and the Master Sergeant left. "Ok, boys, back to work we go. We've got new information to add to the monologue. Let's get it done", Dan said.

"But, Dan, we'd like to spend time with our families too. You're running this ship like a fucking Nazi", Mke said

"This isn't a democracy, boys", Dan said.

"Bull shit it's not", David said. "All in favor of spending the rest of the day with our kids, raise your hands." Mike, John, and David himself raised their hands. "Ok. All opposed." Dan raised his. "Spend the rest of the day with our families it is."

--------------

"Master Sergeant, when we get back to HQ, I want to to put together that strike force. First, we handle the prisoners, all of them that we have in custody. Start with the big wigs then work your way down. Do what you feel the need to do to get them to talk, then kill them. Screw trial. Next, you hit the White House. Take Gentry out", the Commandant said after he was sure that they were a good distance away from the Disturbed safe house.

"Yes, sir."

"Take no prisoners, Sergeant. None. This is a seek and destroy."

The Sergeant nodded. "You can count on me, sir."

227Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 07 Jul 2010, 21:21

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
whoo hooo niiiice!

228Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 01:28

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 116

"Men, what we're doing is top secret. The ONLY other person that knows of this mission is the Commandant. We have been given the green light on using tactics for interrogation that may be less than legal. After interrogation, we exterminate them. After we've finished the interrogations of the prisoners, then we move to the White House where Mr. President awaits us. Let's give him a Marine Corps. style farewell. What do you say to that, boys?" the Master Sergeant said in the briefing.

"OORAH!" was the join response of the men in the room.

"Alright, boys, dress out in your gear and meet back here at 2145. Dismissed."

Once the men had gone, the Master Sergeant went directly to the Commandant's office. "Is the team assembled?" the Commandant asked.

"Yes, sir, Commandant. Only the men I trust are on the team. I these men will get the job done and get it done right."

"That's great news, Master Sergeant. Get the job done right. You have one week to do so. If they don't talk after a day or so, kill them anyway."

"Yes, sir."

"Dismissed"

--------------

"...My brothers and sisters, we have recently received Intel that the Resistance has found learned the name and hiding place of the Utopain President. Though, I can't disclose that information during this transmission, I will say this: It won't be long, Mr. President, before YOU answer for YOUR crimes. Until next time, my brothers, my sisters, my blood, stay strong in the cause, keep the faith and DON'T give up." David signaled for the taping to end and walked away from the camera. "Are you happy now, Danny?" he asked.

"Immensely", Dan said with a smile. "How are the lyrics for that one melody that you're having trouble with coming?"

"Actually, I think I MIGHT have found them. Trick is... I didn't write them."

"Who did?" Mike asked.

"Brie. They're the words of a poem she wrote."

"Really?" John asked. "Do they fit the melody and the time signature?"

"Better than anything I've tried to write."

"Try to lay them down roughly tomorrow while we work on our tracking stuff", Dan said.

"Danny, we've been working together for HOW LONG now?"

"About twenty years. Why?"

"I think I know my role in the band pretty well by now. I know what I have to do, brother."

--------------

"FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" was the cry heard down the hallways of the compound known only to the Agency's employees as HQ. It was a man's voice.

A pistol cocked, chambering a round. "Tell me what I want to know, or I'll spatter your brain all over that wall", spoke a petulant tenor.

"You don't have the BALLS to shoot me, you Resistance piece of shit! Grow a set before you step to me, mother fucker."

The Master Sergeant walked into the interrogation room. "Just do yourself a huge favor, Mr. Salazar, and tell us what you know, and I SWEAR you'll die LAST."

"I thought you were fighting for due process of law", Salazar said the the shadowy figure that was the Master Sergeant.

"Oh, we are, but seeing as you bastards have all the judges in your pockets, there's not going to be due process for. Not for any of you, as a matter of fact." The Master Sergeant stepped into the light where he could be seen.

"We were told..."

"That I was dead?"

"Yeah."

"BOO!"

"Fine, I'll talk. Tell me what you want to know."

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 01:48; edited 1 time in total

229Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 01:45

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
"The Master Sergeant stepped into the light where he could be soon."

Seen, maybe, Vikki? LOL

Great stuff! Keep it up!

230Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 01:47

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'll fix it. I'm starting to get tired. I'm not on top of my A game right now. Sorry, Stef.

231Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 01:54

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Not a problem, it happens. When I misspell simple words and miss quotation marks, it's usually a sign I'm tired.

232Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 14:33

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
still awesome tho! typos and all! i love reading this!

233Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 16:55

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 117

The cycle continuted. The Master Sergeant would let his men begin the interrogations with the stubborn Utopians, then when they were more adment then they were to begin with that they were NEVER going to talk, then he'd step in, make them think that they were looking a ghost and promise that if they talked, they'd die last. They'd spill, then he'd cap them. It's not that he wasn't a man of his word, it was just that they had a million differnt prisoners to interrogate, and not all of them could die last.

As the prisoners spilled their guts, the Master Sergeant had a man recording everything they said. If they already knew the bit of information, he got a little rough, then he got new tid bits about the old Intel. Every little bit was helpful.

"Is the Master Sergeant crazy or what?" one of the men laughed as he and another man walked to the retreive another prisoner.

"Not crazy, just knows the information he wants and how to get it."

"Why is it they all seem to be under the impression that he's dead?"

"Do you know what his name is?"

"No."

"Remember a little over a year ago the Utopians had a spy in custody and they were putting him on trial?"

"Yeah. He escaped and was allegedly shot in the woods as he ran toward what they THOUGHT was Disturbed's safe house." The other guy just nodded. "You don't mean..."

"Shh. Don't tip the Utopian scum off."

--------------

"HOLY SHIT! I THINK IT'S TIME!!!" Natalie screamed at about 3:30 in the morning.

David and Brie jumped out of bed. "You call for the transport, I'll go sit with Natalie", Brie said to David as she rolled out of bed.

"While I'm at it, I'll see if Danny and Nicole will keep an eye on the other four so we can be at the hospital with her while she delivers the new twins."

"I still say she's too big for twins", Brie called over her shoulder as she ran from the room." When she got to Natalie's room, Natalie was laying on her side in what looked like severe pain. "Natalie, I need to you talk to me, ok. On a scale from one to ten, how bad is the pain?"

"It's about a six and it comes and goes."

"Would you like a massage when the contraction hits? It will help with the pain."

"Hell yes, I want a massage. This shit hurts." Another contraction hit and she squeezed Brie's hand. "GOD! How the hell did you do this with four kids?"

"You'll at least have the option of an epidural. I didn't with my last two pregnancies. All natural." Brie rubbed her palm into Natalie's back.

"Geez, if someone would have told me this shit hurts this bad, I might not have considered it."

"I tried to warn you. This is a realm of pain that is not even fathomable by a man. They think that passing a kidney stone is akin to this, but no way in hell."

David came into the room. "Transport should be here soon. Have you been timing the contractions and all that, baby?"

"No, honey, I'm just sitting her massaging her back for nothing", Brie said sarcastically.

234Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 18:13

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 118

"Ok, Natalie. Push for me!" Dr. Chase said over the insanity that was going on in the delivery room. Natalie screamed as she pushed, but no baby slid down the birth canal. "FUCK!" the Doctor screamed. "Nurse Stephanie, call down to OR, get me a room. We're going to need to do an emergency C- section." Then, she looked at Natalie. "I'm going to go tell Mr. and Mrs. Draiman what's going on. While I'm gone, my staff will prep you for the C-section. When I get back, we'll take you to the OR and deliver those babies."

-------------

"Mr. and Mrs. Draiman", the Doctor said when she walked into the waiting room.

"Yes, Doctor", David said with Brie's head in his lap.

"We're going to have to take Natalie down to the OR. There's some unforeseen problem and we've going to have to perform a C- section."

David nodded. "Do whatever you can to keep all of them alive, Doctor."

"It's not looking that grim yet, Mr. Draiman, but we'll take whatever measures we feel necessary to keep the babies and Ms. Lightfoot alive."

"Thank you for the update, Doctor."

--------------

Forty- five minutes later, Dr. Chase came back to the waiting room. "Mr. and Mrs. Draiman. I have some very good, but surprising news."

Brie sat up from where she laid in David's lap. "What's going on, Dr.? David said you had to do a C-section."

"We did, and it's a good thing we did. Mr. and Mrs. Draiman, you're now the proud parents of four more beautiful children. Two boys and two girls."

David and Brie's eyes went wide. "Are you serious?" Brie asked.

"You're kidding", David said.

"No, I'm not kidding. I'm dead serious. You have a grand total of eight children now."

"That's great news!" Brie shouted. "Thank you Dr. Chase."

"Yes, thank you, Doctor." David said.

"Do you have names for the children?"

"No, well, not the boys. We have names for the girls."

"Well, you two better get to thinking. You can come back and see them here in a few minutes." The Doctor walked away.

"FOUR?! BABY, WE HAVE QUADS NOW." Brie was trying to keep her excitement to a dull roar.

"I know. What are we going to do with EIGHT kids?" David laughed.

"I have no idea, but Malachai's old enough to help out with them now, and he's SOOOO good with Maddie."

"That he is. We may have to hire nannies for all of these kids after the war is over."

"I hear that, but let's not worry about that right now. We need to name our new sons."

"Well, why don't we name on of them after Matt, like we were going to do Madison if she'd been a boy."

"I like it. So, ok. So far we have Meagan Leann, Makayla Dawn, and Matthew James. We need one more."

David unconsciously rubbed his hand over his scalp. "Fuck, I have no idea, but we need another J."

Brie's eyes grew wide. "I've got it. Instead of Matthew James, we'll name one James Matthew and other other one we can name Jeremiah Alexander."

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Fri 10 Sep 2010, 21:46; edited 2 times in total

235Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 19:07

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Now explain how two baby girls turned into quads LOL

236Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 19:53

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
holy shit....he got his boys! yay! but damn! 8 kids! wow!

237Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 08 Jul 2010, 22:28

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
They have four of each now. Four boys: Malachai, Jacob, James, and Jeremiah; and four girls: Jordan, Madison, Meagan, Makayla. It's crazy, huh?

238Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 09 Jul 2010, 00:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Two baby girls become quads because the boys were behind the girls and Brie stated several times over the pregnancy, though it's not stated many times in the text, that Natalie was too big for it to just be twins.

239Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 09 Jul 2010, 01:21

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
ah ha...

240Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 09 Jul 2010, 01:23

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Here's a little further explanation.

--------------

Chapter 119

Natalie rested comfortably as David and Brie sat with their new babies. "Dr. Chase, how is this possible?" David asked. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"Well, Mr. Draiman, it's rather rare, but does SOMETIMES occur with In Vitro. You had two eggs that fertilized and split to give you two sets of twins; two boys and two girls. That's the simplest version I can think of", the Doctor explained. "I guess that when I did the ultrasound to determine sex, the boys were hiding behind the girls, that's why I didn't see them."

David nodded. "It happens." He nuzzled the oldest of the girls, Meagan Leann, with his nose. "Hello, beautiful girl. This is your Daddy. We've been waiting a while for you, your mama and I."

Brie smiled as she held Jeremiah Alexander, giving him a bottle. That's so cute, she thought to herself. He's so good with kids, especially babies. God help me when these girls start dating though. He will become evil incarnate.

241Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 09 Jul 2010, 10:49

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
awesome!!!!

242Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 09 Jul 2010, 13:26

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 120

"Am I still welcome in the house now that the babies are here?" Natalie said as she blinked awake.

"Of course you are, sweetie. You've given us a gift no one else could have. You're family and have been since you said you'd have the procedure done", Brie beamed.

"There's no way in hell that we'd kick you out or let the others kick you out.", David said with a smile.

"Thank you, both. It was an honor and a pleasure to give you those children. I just can't believe that I was carrying four instead of two", Natalie chuckled.

"We're glad you did. I think we're gonna stop now. Eight is MORE than enough", David laughed. "Hell, that four hookers for the boys and four cases of shot gun shells for the girls."

"Hell to the no, David. Not four hookers for our boys. More like four cases of condoms apiece."

David laughed. "Damn it. Overkill, don't you think?"

"Nope, cause if they're ANYTHING like their Daddy, then four cases won't be NEAR enough."

"Damn, that's cold, baby."

"Not cold enough, if you ask me", Natalie said from across the room. "You're a bit of a lech, Mr. David. Admit it."

"I like pussy, there's nothing wrong with that."

"Never said there was, baby. I was just say that if our boys, and I mean ANY OF THEM, are anything like you, four cases of condoms won't be enough to convince them to keep it in their pants", Brie laughed.

"Are you saying I'm a man-whore, Hannah Brielle?" David asked.

"As a matter of fact I am, David Michael. Problem with that?"

--------------

"Commandant, all the prisoners have been executed. Permission to proceed with Operation Gentry Censure."

"Granted, Master Sergeant. Remember, no prisoners. Seek and destroy. Are you the best sniper the Corps. has to offer or not?"

"Oorah, sir."

"Then go blow a hole in Gentry's head the size of walnut and leave his brain splattered on the wall behind him. Dismissed." The Master Sergeant did an about face to leave the room, then the Commandant spoke again. "Bounce at 0400 on the Mac flight, Master Sergeant."

"Aye aye, sir."

"Oorah, Master Sergeant. I'm counting on you to get the job done."

"You can count on my, Commandant."

"That's good to hear, son. Go get the job done."

"Aye, sir." The Master Sergeant left the room and assembled his team to formulate a plan to hit the White House. Gentry had to die in order for the Utopian movement to fall apart. The Resistance had captured their General and put him to death several months before. Now it was time for the their driving force to die a bullet and be taken out. It would be a good clean shot. The Master Sergeant was the best. He was a sharp shooter. He was a sniper. And not just ANY sniper, a Marine Corps. sniper. He was the best shot in the world. No target would allude him and live for very long. He had the best record of any sniper in the Corps. He WOULD NOT FAIL.

243Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 09 Jul 2010, 19:54

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
damn! this is good shit!

244Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 10 Jul 2010, 00:10

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 121

About three days later, David and Brie brought the quads and Natalie home. First, Natalie was wheeled into the house in a wheelchair, then David and Brie walked in with their four bundles of joy. Every eye in the house grew wide. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Dan said.

"Am I seeing things?" John asked.

"I count four. Please tell me I'm miscounting." This from Mike.

Natalie was taken to her room and David and Brie sat in the living room with the quads. Malachai stood on the floor next to his Dad's leg and looked at the baby girl in his left arm. "Is that one of my new baby sisters, Dad?"

"Sure is, son. This is Makayla. And in my other arm is one of your new baby brothers. This is Jeremiah."

"How do we have two new baby brothers AND two new baby sisters? Jacob, now four, asked.

"That's easy, Jake", said his twin sister Jordan. "Ms. Natalie OBVIOUSLY had two more sets of US, DORK."

"Jordan Hanna, be nice", Brie said.

"Yes, ma'am."

--------------

He was on top of a building about 1200 yards away from the White House. His scope was set, his rifle loaded. All he'd need was one shot, and for that, he'd need an opening. The perfect window to squeeze the trigger would present itself. He knew, and when it did, Gentry would die. After Gentry hit the ground, his men would move in on the White House and the staff would all die. This would be the blow to bring the Utopians to their knees.

President Gentry walked into the Oval Office alone. This was the moment he had been waiting for. His target put himself in the chair behind the big desk and turned to face the window. The shooter lined up his shot, putting his cross hairs right across the man's forehead. With a gentle squeeze, the shot fired silently and "Mr. President"'s head slumped against the back of the large leather chair. "Hit the House, go, go, go", he whispered into the mic at his throat and the White House lawn flooded with the uniforms of the Resistance Army and after packing up his rifle, the Master Sergeant walked off as a National Monument exploded behind him.

245Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 10 Jul 2010, 00:18

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
That Jordan is a spitfire, isn't she?

Did you just blow up the fucking White House? Jesus!

246Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 10 Jul 2010, 01:01

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yes, by God, on both accounts.

Little Jordan is just like her mama and I did, in fact, just blow up the White House. Had to get rid of the evidence.

247Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 10 Jul 2010, 03:20

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 122

The first day having the quads home was hell on everyone. Every time one would cry, the other three would join. It took four adults to feed them. Brie and David always went running, but there seemed to be a straw picking contest between the other three couples to see who had go to help. "Ok, the shortest straw, both halves run to the nursery and help David and Brie", Mike said.

"You don't seem like you want to go help out with your new nieces and nephews, there, Mikey", John said.

"I want to help with the quads, but maybe someone else needs to be with them more than I do", Mike responded unconvincingly.

"Just draw a damn straw, Mike", Dan said.

Mike drew a straw, and this round, he and Tina lost and had to go help with the new babies. "Damn it", he said and they walked toward the nursery.

"I heard that shit in the Kitchen, Mikey. Just for that, you get to change the messy diaper that belongs to little Meagan. Enjoy", Brie said as she danced and rocked James back to sleep.

"But, Brie..." Mike began.

"Don't try it, Mikey. You'll just piss her off", David said as he took care of Makayla. He sat in a rocking chair and gave his little Kay- kay a bottle and rocked her to sleep.

Mike sighed and changed Meagan's nasty dirty diaper, and he thankfully didn't have do too much to put her back to sleep. Once she had a clean diaper on and a pacifier in her mouth, she nodded back off. Mike silently celebrated, but held his little niece anyway. He even smiled at her. "This is gonna be my little drummer girl, David. I can already see it."

"You're NOT teaching ANY of my children to play drums. No way in hell", David responded as he laid Makayla in her crib, then yawned. "Dear God, I'm tired. Baby, after you get James down, why don't we try to go get a little bit of sleep?" he suggested to Brie.

"Sounds good, honey", she yawned.

---------------

"'Chai, do you think Mama and Daddy will let us help with the new babies?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know, Jake. I wish I could tell you for sure, but I really don't know. I know that they'll probably have me help a lot, but I don't know about you and Jordan. I know for a fact that Maddie is too small."

"Do you think that you could talk to Mama and Daddy for us?"

"I'll see what I can do, but I'm not going to promise anything."

"Jake, you know that Mama and Daddy are just gonna say that we're too little", Jordan said.

"You don't know that, Jordan", Jacob said.

"You can't say that they won't, either, and neither can 'Chai."

"Why do you do that, Jordan? You're so mean."

"No, I'm a realist, whatever that means."

"Stop it, both of you", Malachai said. "I'll talk to Mom and Dad. Who knows? They may say that you guys can help as long as you sit down. Stop arguing or I'm going to tell ask Mom and Dad if I can put the two of you in a corner."

--------------

"Commandant, mission accomplished", the Master Sergeant said when the Mac flight touched down.

"I knew I could count on you, Master Sergeant. Nicely done."

"Thank you sir. The men also blew up the White House to destroy evidence of a hit and tried to make it look like and accident. I think they tried to make it look like a leaky gas line."

"Good job, but I'm really not happy that a national monument had to be blown to hell."

"Me either, sir. I've been inside the white house for a medal ceremony."

"I ate lunch with Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama in the White House." The Commandant looked at his right hand man. "Didn't your brother- in- law support Pres. Obama?"

"A long time ago, I believe so, sir."

"That brother- in - law of yours..." The Commandant shook his head. "From what I hear, he's got his hands full now. Quads..."

"He and my sister had quads? How the HELL did that happen?"

"I have NO IDEA, Master Sergeant, but we're going to take a trip to visit them to find out. I myself would like to know how that happened."

248Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 10 Jul 2010, 05:03

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
"Why do you do that, Jordan? You're so mean."

"No, I'm a realist, whatever that means."

And she's four?! I like that little gal!

249Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 10 Jul 2010, 09:15

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
damn! go and blow up the friggen white house? damn! niiice

250Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 10 Jul 2010, 12:25

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
They had to destroy the evidence that a sniper just hit the damn thing and killed the President. Most the the men on the Master Sergeant's team were EOD of Army Corps of Engineers. DEMOLITION BABY!! Gotta love a good demo team! It's being swiftly rebuilt. I promise.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com