Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

501Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 28 Nov 2010, 14:18

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
And Chapter 26 has been posted! Enjoy.

What about comments you ask? Post them here or on the blog, I'm good either way.

Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

502Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sun 28 Nov 2010, 21:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 27 is posted.

503Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Thu 02 Dec 2010, 06:29

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapters 28- 32 are all up on the blog. Hope you all enjoy them!

504Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 03 Dec 2010, 14:54

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 33 has been posted.

505Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 03 Dec 2010, 16:51

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 34 has been posted.

506Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 03 Dec 2010, 20:08

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 35 has been posted. Feel free to leave comments on here or let on the blog!

507Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 04 Dec 2010, 12:42

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapters 36- 38 are up on Blogger!!

508Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 04 Dec 2010, 15:45

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Okay, chapter 38-- I like that the story is going forward by the deepening relationship of Malachai and Amanda, and the developement of Reckless Disregard. It's been a good read so far. Looking forward to more.

509Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 04 Dec 2010, 16:02

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ladies and gentlemen, Chapter 39 is up.

ENJOY!!!

510Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 04 Dec 2010, 21:35

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
There are now 40 Chapters to Awaken and Believe.

511Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 07 Dec 2010, 02:44

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapters 40 and 41 are up. 40 was posted last night and 41 was posted a few moments ago.

Lemme know what you all think.

512Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Wed 08 Dec 2010, 06:28

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Three new chapters in the last 36 hours.

Here's the link to Chap. 44: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

513Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 11 Dec 2010, 01:03

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 46 is up, folks. Enjoy!

514Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 18 Dec 2010, 06:54

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Over the last week, I've posted 10 chapters... if you're not caught up, now you know.

I hope your all enjoying the story. Feel free to let me know what you think

515Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 01 Jan 2011, 21:40

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Last night, at 11:56 pm, Awaken and Believe was finished. But, not to fear, there is another story in the works. I started it last night as a matter of fact. I'm calling it Killing the Infection, and the main character is Jacob.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^that's the address to the new story. Hope you all enjoy this one the way you've enjoyed the last two.

After this story there will be one more in the series about Brie retiring from doing massage and traveling the world with David. It's going to be a sweet romantic way to end the series of stories.

516Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 01 Feb 2011, 19:51

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
The end of Killing the Infection is drawing nigh. Jake is getting done what he set out to do.

As I said earlier, there will be one more story in the Chaos series, entitle Devour the Night about David and Brie after Brie retires after doing massage for over forty years. There will be weddings, babies born... and two people who are totally in love sitting back and watching it all. Brie will even do her first interview at her husband's side.

Look for it... it's coming soon.

517Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Fri 25 Feb 2011, 22:58

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Killing the Infection is over.

Devour the Night has started. David and Brie have gone on their trip and are about to go scuba diving in the chapter I'm working on now. I hope everyone that's reading these is enjoying what they're reading.

518Something I'm making up as I go.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Sat 12 Mar 2011, 12:49

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Jeremiah's engaged and dreaming about babies, Maddie just had a baby a few chapters ago, and David's Kennedy Center ceremony is closing in. he and Brie are going to go to lunch with the President so that David can receive his medal. And, David will NOT have to wear a tux. He's going to wear a nice suit... still debating on glasses or not.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com