Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 19]

301David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Tue 28 Dec 2010, 23:17

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yumiyuri wrote:(with all those tentacles? no thanks xDD)

No, sweetie, if David Draiman had been Davey Jones, he wouldn't have had the tentacles. Come on, this is David Draiman we're talking about.

302David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Wed 29 Dec 2010, 10:10

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
(what would he have had? he has to look like he came from the sea xD)

fact#421 David Draiman can cook better than Gordon Ramsay. (addicted to Hell's Kitchen right now xD)

303David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Wed 29 Dec 2010, 21:41

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yumiyuri wrote:(what would he have had? he has to look like he came from the sea xD)

fact#421 David Draiman can cook better than Gordon Ramsay. (addicted to Hell's Kitchen right now xD)

I'm sure they would have found some way to make him look sexy as hell AND like he was an evil sea captain. But, remember, the crew takes on the visage of the captain.

Fact #422- David Draiman can cook better than ALL of the Iron Chefs on Iron Chef America.

304David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Thu 30 Dec 2010, 02:33

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
(lol, meaning they all have his piercings and can do the growls xDDD)
(i've only wtache dIron chef Japanese version, is the US one nice?)

Fact#423 hell, David Draiman can take any poisonous animal....and make it edible!

305David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Thu 30 Dec 2010, 12:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^Exactly. And the American version is pretty heavy. One of the Iron Chefs on the American version is an original Iron Chef from the Japanese version. Masaharu Morimoto is his name and he's got the best record of ALL the chefs... including the only female on the show.

Fact #424- David Draiman can take any animal, fruit or vegetable on the planet and make it taste like you're eating ambrosia.

306David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Thu 30 Dec 2010, 20:45

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Fact#425 David Draiman once Killed a guy....With a spork.

307David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Thu 30 Dec 2010, 21:55

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^That one's funny. Two Dancing David awards for you!

Dancing David Dancing David

308David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Fri 31 Dec 2010, 07:19

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
(omg, kj....you changed your color O.O)

Fact#426 David Draiman killed a guy...with a spoon.

309David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Fri 31 Dec 2010, 10:52

MRST

MRST
Disturbed One
Fact#427: David Draiman can do a wall of death ... alone!

310David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Fri 31 Dec 2010, 23:22

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Fact#428- The Marine Corps. Crucible is a cake walk for David Draiman. He can do it with his eyes closed and both hands tied behind his back.

311David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Sat 01 Jan 2011, 22:23

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Fact#429 David Draiman's hugs will make any girl die happy :3

312David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Sun 09 Jan 2011, 02:01

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^ For sure!

Fact # 430- A kiss from David Draiman will send any woman into cardiac arrest.

313David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Sun 09 Jan 2011, 03:37

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Fact#431 a kiss from David Draiman (even a flying one) will cause a woman to spontaneously combust

314David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Tue 11 Jan 2011, 19:48

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^ as impossible as that sounds, you're RIGHT!!

Fact #432- There isn't a female on the face of the planet that isn't attracted to David Draiman. Many of them just don't know it yet.

315David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Wed 12 Jan 2011, 10:25

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Fact#433 those who do not admit to admiring david draiman are such sad creatures
Fact#434 if a woman does not admire David Draiman, David Draiman will make them change their minds *wink wink*
Fact#435 David Draiman can solve any mistifying puzzle in the world!

316David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Wed 12 Jan 2011, 17:25

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Fact #436- David Draiman is the only person alive that can solve an enigma.

Fact #437- In an attempt to create a new dish for the holidays that only those who are crazy like him would eat, David Draiman took a small cornish game hen and stuffed it inside a duck, then stuffed the duck inside a turkey and called it Turducen. Just ask any cajun you know how turducen came to be that that's what they'll tell you.

317David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Thu 13 Jan 2011, 07:31

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Fact#438 David Draiman is brave enough to eat a Filipino delicacy called Balut (aborted duck egg) and not throw up afterwards! (it's delicious btw xD)

318David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Thu 13 Jan 2011, 22:03

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^I had a friend who was a missionary in the Philippines and he said that Balut isn't really all that bad once you get used to it.

Fact #439- David Draiman has eaten Crilladillas (bull testicles) and not broken a sweat.

319David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Fri 14 Jan 2011, 06:09

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
(i love balut, they're delicious. people on Fear Factor seem to make a big deal eating it. honestly, the french have more....exotic...dishes xD)

Fact#440 David Draiman can eat anything and never get sick!

320David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Fri 14 Jan 2011, 21:08

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Fact #441- David Draiman can drink more alcohol than any living being on the planet and NOT get alcohol poisoning.

321David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Fri 14 Jan 2011, 21:24

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Fact#442 David Draiman's angry stare is poison and his kiss is honey ;)
Fact#443 David Draiman should've been a judge in American Idol

322David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Fri 14 Jan 2011, 23:57

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^ those get five Dancing David Awards apiece

#442: Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David

#443: Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David

323David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Sun 16 Jan 2011, 06:28

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Fact#444: I wrote David Draiman in every exam answer in two of the university entrance exams I took and I passed both! :D

(i did really pass two of the three universities i applied for. I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY! :D)

324David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Sun 16 Jan 2011, 20:14

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^ Way to go, Rei! Five Dancing David's for you!
Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David Dancing David

Fact #445- I have finals for the next week! Watch me write David Draiman for every answer and pass with flying colors!

(I really do have finals this week. I'll let everyone know how I do.)

325David Draiman facts - Page 13 Empty Re: David Draiman facts Mon 17 Jan 2011, 07:34

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
(I hope you do really well! :D)

Fact#446 David Draiman is...YOUR FATHER.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com