Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 21]

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
just the first social security check....lmao
cant help it, i love this story! i will cry when it does end! i know how it is to have your hands full so when it comes time, end it if you must but ya have to go out with a bang! and make it into a movie!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Rescue Mission, Part 8--

"Probably a good idea," Morbus said. "I like Ryan. He's a good match for Julia."

"If anyone can put up with that stubborn little gal, it's Ryan Summers," David said.

Morbus closed out the call and sat back in his seat. He knew of three people who could take his place when the time comes. Julia was not one of those three. Morbus wanted her to settle down, but he knew that what he or anyone else wanted for Julia wasn't going to happen if Julia didn't want it to.

"Stubborn little girl," Morbus muttered under his breath. "Just like both her parents..."

----------

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : partially removing posts form this thread)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Figures! I knew that Morbus wouldn't want Julia to be thought of as his successor. But, who are the other names that he DOES have in mind? THAT'S what I want to know.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Well, they're three names that have already been established in the story. One will bow out.

As for Julia, she has other things that she will be doing before too long. She has revenge on her mind, and it's been a lifetime in the making.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ooh, I'm excited!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Revenge, Part 1--

The next several weeks went by in a blur. It seemed like a race to see who would have her baby first, KateLynn or Tracy.

KateLynn had been right about her dates being wrong. She was further along that everyone thought. That put her due date at the end of December, while Tracy's was around December 5th.

KateLynn found out that, like Joe and Tracy, she and Nik would be having a girl. They, however, couldn't agree on a name.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing parts of story from this thread)

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
aww shit!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I can't believe she said she's fucking David! She should have known better. She'd be smart to go to Chicagoland and seek the asylum of the Disturbed Ones because of what she said.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
She thought that it was part of the fantasy that Neil liked to play, so she acted accordingly. He, however, wasn't playing. The stupid bastard wanted a name, and so Jayme gave him one. He'll get his in more ways than one.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Good, damn it!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Revenge, Part 2--

He was seething that Jayme wasn't sitting in the outer office at 8am as usual.

Neil walked into his office, and seeing the dried blood on the rug, was shocked. What went on here the other night? he thought.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing parts of story from thread)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Cool! Julia moved in with Ryan. Sweetness! Can't wait for more.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Revenge, Part 3--
(Time for a little happy stuff...)

Late on the evening of the fourth day of December, Tracy was getting ready for bed. Joe was already there waiting for her.

Her baby girl was due the following day, and, if she didn't have her baby by the time her 3pm appointment rolled around, she was going to have labor induced.

Tracy had been feeling slight pains for weeks, but was told that was normal. It was the body getting ready to give birth. The pains she was having now were a little more intense, but really not often enough to consider it labor.

"Trace?" Joe called from the bedroom, "You coming to bed soon?"

"Yeah, Joey," Tracy said; "Let me finish brushing my --"

Just then, Tracy's water broke.

----------

Nik had just put Matty down for the night. Again.

The one year old had a cold, and he was not a happy camper.

"Da-ee," Matty cried; "Want Mama."

"Mama sleeping, Matty," Nik said. "You're stuck with me."

"No, Da-ee! Want Mama!" And Matty began to wail. Nik walked around his son's bedroom, trying to comfort his sick little one, and wasn't getting very far. Matty wanted his Mama.

Trouble was, Mama was on bedrest because she started showing signs of early labor, something she didn't have when expecting her firstborn. KateLynn wasn't supposed to be getting up and running around after her active year old son. Matty had mastered walking, and now, just days past his birthday, he was running, too.

It was a little after midnight, and KateLynn was sleeping. Something that her husband and son weren't doing.

Then Nik heard her screaming in pain and calling for him.

Still holding Matty, he ran down the hall to his bedroom. He saw KateLynn doubled over in pain. "Oh, God!" she cried.

Nik pulled back the covers to see KateLynn covered in a pink-tinged liquid. Her water had broken, and pink was...

Blood! Nik thought. Oh, dear God!

"I'll call the ambulance, KateLynn, just hold on, okay baby?"

All she could do is pant, trying to get the pain to subside.

Nik put Matty in a chair and asked him to stay put. Matty was so upset by seeing his mother like that, that he did as his father asked.

After calling the ambulance, Nik made another call.

"Hello, this better be fucking good, or I'm hanging up," said a very sleepy sounding Julia.

"I'm taking KateLynn to the hospital, Jules."

"She's not due til next month, though," Julia said.

"You mind coming over here and telling Sandrina Kiera that?" Nik said, starting to feel himself panic.

"We'll be right there, Nik," said Julia and hung up.

Julia and Ryan arrived just as the ambulance pulled up, and they ran up the stairs. Ryan took care of Matty, while Julia tried to comfort KateLynn, who was frightened for her unborn daughter's life.

KateLynn was soon put on a gurney and carried out to the waiting ambulance, and Nik promised to call with any updates. Then they were gone.

----------

"Joey, my water broke," Tracy said; "We need to get to the hospital!"

Joe was up, getting dressed, amazed at himself that he wasn't panicking.

"You having contractions, Trace?" he asked.

"Yes, they're about fifteen minutes apart," Tracy said. "Maybe twenty."

"Then what's the hurry about getting to the hospital?" Joe asked.

"Because bateria could get in there and hurt the baby," Tracy said. "So we should go and let the doctors check me out."

Joe grabbed their coats, and they headed out to the car.

As they pulled up to the hospital, they saw an ambulance at the emergency room entrance. Joe parked the car, and helped Tracy get out. At the entrance, there was a nurse outside. She recognized Joe because she had dated Jeremiah briefly when he was home that summer.

"Wow, Joe," she said. "Big night for your family, huh?"

"What do you mean, Jasmine?"

"You brother, Nik, and his wife just came here in that ambulance," Jasmine said. Another nurse arrived with a wheelchair for Tracy, and she and Joe made their way inside.

Where they ran into Nik.

"What are you doing here, Nik?" Joe said. "Wasn't KateLynn due next month?"

"Apparently, the baby decided she couldn't wait to meet us, so she's coming now," said Nik.

"Maybe the babies will end up with the same birthday," Tracy said.

"KateLynn is being prepped for a C-section," Nik said. "Our baby is in trouble."

Joe gave Nik a hug. "It'll be okay, Nik. She's in good hands."

"I know, Joe, but I'm scared." Nik said.

"I know this sounds trite," Tracy said, "but you have to let God take over. Have faith, Nikolai."

"I do have faith," Nik said to Tracy. "And I'm trying not to panic. That will freak out KateLynn."

A nurse interrupted. "Mr. San Marco, your wife is asking for you."

"I better go," Nik said. "You two have fun, and I can't wait to meet Danica."

"We can't wait to meet Sandrina," Joe said. "She'll be okay."

"I know, brother," Nik said. "And thanks."

----------

It was a long night for the two couples. KateLynn's surgery was successful and her daughter was healthy, weighing in at just under five pounds.

"The problem was the placenta was separating from the uterine wall," the doctor told Nik; "That caused the pain and the bleeding. I had suspected that and hoped it wouldn't come to this. That's why I put KateLynn on bedrest."

"She's going to be okay, isn't she?" Nik asked.

"She should be," the doctor said; "But if you plan on having any more, she'll probably have to be on bedrest for at least part of her pregnancy, because this sometimes has a tendency to recur."

Nik thanked the doctor and went over to the neo-natal unit to see Sandrina.

He was amazed at how tiny she was. Nik swore Julia had bigger baby dolls as a child than his daughter was.

"Your Auntie Tracy was right," Nik said aloud; "I just had to have faith."

----------

By early afternoon, Tracy was fully dialated and effaced and ready to push. Joe was a good coach, and Tracy felt lucky to have him by her side.

"Okay, Tracy," the doctor said, "you need to push and hold it to the count of ten."

Tracy pushed and Joe counted to ten.

"I see dark hair," a nurse said. "One more push, that oughta do it."

Again Tracy pushed, and again Joe counted to ten. This was repeated a couple more times, and then, the baby was there, crying.

"It's a little girl," the doctor said, "but you already knew that."

Little Danica was wrapped up and handed to Tracy to hold for the first time. "Wow, you're really tiny, aren't you?" she said.

"We make pretty babies, don't we, Trace," Joe said in amazement seeing his baby girl at last.

"She's beautiful, Joey," Tracy said. "Thank you."

Soon, Danica was wisked off to the nursery to be weighed, bathed, and have tests done. Tracy was exhausted, but happy. Joe was happy. A new chapter in his life had just begun.

And he wasn't even eighteen yet.

----------

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Revenge, Part 4--

"As much as I love being here with my family," Joe said. "My place is with you and Danica, and that means going back to Kittery and getting back on the boat."

"We can come back on vacations, so that Danica and Sandrina can get to know each other," Tracy said.

"That's a thought," Joe said; "Or Sandrina could come to Maine with her brother and parents."

They both looked down at their little angel, and felt content.

----------

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing parts of story from thread)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Nicole playing spy, babies being born... all good news! I love it.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:Nicole playing spy, babies being born... all good news! I love it.

Thanks... Now back to your regularly scheduled mayhem and intrigue...

----------

Revenge, Part 5--

Dan looked at the video file that Nicole had brought back from the Captiol Sector along with the other information about Neil Hope she obtained.
----------

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : partially removing parts of story from thread)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Oh, snap! I love it. Can't wait for more!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Revenge,
Part 6--

Nik and KateLynn got some good news about Sandrina-- when she gained weight, she could go home around Christmas.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : partially removing parts of story from thread)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
*fans myself with a brochure for my cruiseship* Ooh, LORD! It's gettin' hott in hrrre! Couple gettin hott and heavy! DAMN!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Revenge,Part 7--

----------

A figure skulked in the shadows, watching every move, listening to every word, committing to memory everything the target did.

A skilled hunter was stalking their prey. Soon, the prize would be theirs.

----------

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing parts of story from thread)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
*bounces up and down in my seat on the main deck of the cruiseship* Ooh, what happens next?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Workin' on it... might post tonight.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Revenge, Part 8--

David and Jordan were out on the back porch of their secluded lakeside retreat having breakfast, discussing nothing in particular. Jordan had just brought up having a welcome home gathering for Sandrina San Marco when David put up his hand to silence her.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 22:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing parts of story from thread)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
This shit is awesome! I'm loving it!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Revenge, Part 9--

Then, they realized they weren't alone outside, yet the girl was still sitting in the window with her gun pointed in their direction. They hunched down out of sight of anyone who could spot them.

Aw fucking hell, they thought as they saw Morbus approach. How did he know to come here, they thought. Then it dawned on him that the girl must have called him or something.

They decided to leave after Morbus left. However, it wasn't Morbus they should have been afraid of.

----------

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 22:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing parts of story from thread)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com