Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 21]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Rescue Mission, Part 3--

Joe gave Jeremiah the address that his package would be at and drove the half mile to a mail drop.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved story to another site.)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Nice. I'm loving it! More! Please!!

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
awesome!!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Rescue Mission, Part 4--

"Let's send out that press release about the deaths of Jeremiah, Nik and Julia. Tracy can be 'seriously injured'," Dan said. "The Illegals will be expecting it. However, we need to tell those close to them that we're planning this."

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : partially removing story from this thread)

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
yay! the shit will hit the fan yet again! awesome! I love it!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
*bouncing up and down in my seat on my cruise ship* Ooooh, I'm can't WAIT to read more!!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Rescue Mission, Part 5--

As Jordan promised, Tracy got some proper clothing. All Jordan needed was what sizes Tracy wore, and by that afternoon, a truck showed up with everything Tracy would need clothing wise for the rest of her pregnancy.

"Wow!" Tracy said. "This is almost like Christmas. I don't know how I could properly thank you for all you've done for me so far."

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing parts of story from thread.)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
WHOA!!! I love it!!

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
BOO MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! LMAO I LOVE THIS!!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Rescue Mission, Part 6--

The driver did as he was asked, because he was afraid not to. He immediately recognized the disfigured man before him. "You died last fall!" he exclaimed. "How can you be here?"

"Satan let me come out and play, motherfucker," Morbus said, then shot the man in the neck. The bullet came to rest between two vertebrae. Morbus just left the dead man where he fell, thinking, to you, I'm a ghost. To the rest of your colleagues, I'm their worst nightmare.

----------

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : partially removing parts of story)

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
whoo hoooo Morbus! get em boy!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
GO MORBUS!!!! GET 'EM!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Rescue Mission, Part 7--

KateLynn went to her next prenatal appointment with Matthias in tow. True, he was in his stroller, but he was able to figure out more ingenious ways of getting out of the restraints.

"Maybe it's a good thing you're not walking on your own yet, Matty," his mother laughed, "or I'd be chasing you down the halls!"

The little boy just looked up at his mother and smiled his father's smile. Then he laughed.

Once in an examining room, Matthias got bored and fell asleep.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 21:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing parts of story from thread before I'm asked to)

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
*jumps up an down* yeah Morbus!!!! whoooo hoooooooo! Dancing David Disturbed Asylum

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Asylum Guy - This is Morbus pissed and unable to do anything about it.

Indestructible -This is Morbus when he's pissed and on a mission. too bad the illegitimate government got THIS Morbus. It sucks to be them!

GO MORBUS, THE CRAZIEST MOTHER FUCKER ON THE PLANET!!!

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
The Guy The guy

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
This is some good shit....

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
New post(s) sometime tomorrow. Saturday was just crazy! Tyler I was wondering what happened to you LOL...glad you're still liking the story. I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel... or that might be a train, I don't know ;)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Who knows, Stef? I know I'm getting to the end of the tunnel with mine. It's been so crazy, but I'm finally getting to where I can wrap it up, I think.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
end? what is this END? poppycock! no more silly talk! lmao

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Yah, I've been busy lately and just spent three hours last night catching up, and must say I love the story. But this end you speak of is not too close is it?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
babygirlpj2007 wrote:end? what is this END? poppycock! no more silly talk! lmao

tswmcello wrote:But this end you speak of is not too close is it?

Seeings that I have litterally followed Julia from birth, do I have to keep writing until she draws social security? LOL

Tyler, the end is starting to come into sight. I know how it's going to end. It's the writing I'll have to do to get it there that will take a while more. My goal is to finish it before Asylum is released on August 31st. I start back to classes on August 23rd, and with homework and all (I'm taking a Media Law class-- Lord help me!), I might not have the time to devote to it as I would like.

Thanks so much for your continued support. It means a lot to me that I'm not just writing stuff no one wants to read.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm here for you should you need someone to bounce ideas off of or something like that. I'm trying to end mind around that time too. I'll be getting ready to finish my A&P class and move into Neuromuscular. Neuro won't give me the free time that I've had with A&P. hell, I won't have the free time with Pathology that I've had with my classes up til now.

Good luck with your classes, Stef. And I feel your pain.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Thanks, Vikki! :)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
No problem, Stef.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: