Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
Disturbed12010 wrote:AdamZeZ, I going to Say that The Band released Judas Priest's "Living After Midnight" as a Cover Tribute To Judas Priest only, not for Asylum at all, only the 15-18 songs the band record are only for Asylum, anyways, Raven, where did you hear about the Song: "Another Way To Die" is the first single for Asylum?

Disturbed never said they recorded 18 tracks for the Asylum album. They said they recorded 18 tracks in general. Living After Midnight is one of the those, one of the 18, so it should be on the list, is what me and the other guy are saying. 15 - 18 songs, prob wont be on the album dude. Probably only like 14. The other 4 or whatever, will be B-Sides. Obviously 1 for Special Edition pre-orders. 1 Living After Midnight. 1 is probably going to be used on something else, like a movie or something, a movie sound track, who knows. and the other will probably be used for promotional purposes.

But Living After Midnight is DIFF one of thsoe 18 songs. If it shouldn't be on the list, then there should probably only be 17 spots on the list to avoid further confusionZeZ.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
Ravensclaw wrote:know what u mean my grandparents died the other week and i saw my mum crying on the floor yesterday so i need this too now is the time Disturbed we need this

it hurts to lose someone......i lost my mother to stomach cancer last june.......indestructible , and the rest of the albums for that matter, very helpful......my husband and i were driving back from my mom's memorial service and said "wow, could really use a disturbed show right now" almost a year later looks like we're gonna get one......i will keep your mom and you in my thoughts/........keep your head up.

zerimar07

zerimar07
Hey! by the name of those songs, it seems that there is a storyline some how in the album-like Dio´s Holy Diver-
Track 1: Asylum
Track 2: Another Way To Die
Track 3: Infection
Track 4: The Animal

Some one is trapped in an asylum, which is another way to die maybe tragically and its soul becomes infected by rage-or some other thing hehe- then the person or soul turns into the animal to take revenge!
We can all dream...

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
zerimar07 wrote:Hey! by the name of those songs, it seems that there is a storyline some how in the album-like Dio´s Holy Diver-
Track 1: Asylum
Track 2: Another Way To Die
Track 3: Infection
Track 4: The Animal

Some one is trapped in an asylum, which is another way to die maybe tragically and its soul becomes infected by rage-or some other thing hehe- then the person or soul turns into the animal to take revenge!
We can all dream...

like an operation mindcrime thing......that would be cool.....doubtful, but cool

hav0x

AdamZeZ wrote:
Disturbed12010 wrote:AdamZeZ, I going to Say that The Band released Judas Priest's "Living After Midnight" as a Cover Tribute To Judas Priest only, not for Asylum at all, only the 15-18 songs the band record are only for Asylum, anyways, Raven, where did you hear about the Song: "Another Way To Die" is the first single for Asylum?

Disturbed never said they recorded 18 tracks for the Asylum album. They said they recorded 18 tracks in general. Living After Midnight is one of the those, one of the 18, so it should be on the list, is what me and the other guy are saying. 15 - 18 songs, prob wont be on the album dude. Probably only like 14. The other 4 or whatever, will be B-Sides. Obviously 1 for Special Edition pre-orders. 1 Living After Midnight. 1 is probably going to be used on something else, like a movie or something, a movie sound track, who knows. and the other will probably be used for promotional purposes.

But Living After Midnight is DIFF one of thsoe 18 songs. If it shouldn't be on the list, then there should probably only be 17 spots on the list to avoid further confusionZeZ.
The point people are trying to make is that you nor anyone else here have any idea when they recorded "Living After Midnight". There is no use arguing that you are right when you have absolutely no facts about when it was recorded. Nobody does.

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
well said ^

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Update the list Raven. Another track revealed, called "Serpentine."

deli10

deli10
Believer
The fifth track called Serpentine
David Draiman: It's meant to paint that demonic picture. You're talking about a succubus in the song—a manipulative, unscrupulous demonic woman who utilizes her sexuality to prey on the weaknesses of men. You've got to make it seem like there's something ethereal and frightening there.

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
hav0x wrote:
AdamZeZ wrote:

The point people are trying to make is that you nor anyone else here have any idea when they recorded "Living After Midnight". There is no use arguing that you are right when you have absolutely no facts about when it was recorded. Nobody does.

No one is "arguing", seriously, put your panties back on. If you honestly know Disturbed. You know how they're skill and precision has grown over the years. And when listening to the song, you can CLEARLY distinguish when the song was tracked. The skills from EVERY Disturbed member is unremarkibly higher from the time between Ten Thousand Fists and Indestructible alone. Wasn't tracked during Indestructible... So Obviously Asylum. Just stating the OBVIOUS.. not facts. So don't get an attitude. Just talking Disturbed talk. That's what the forum is for. So relax man.

EDIT: I understand the tracks listed are only listed when confirmed by the band. But just stating some stuff guys. So chill out.

hav0x

AdamZeZ wrote:
hav0x wrote:
AdamZeZ wrote:

No one is "arguing", seriously, put your panties back on. If you honestly know Disturbed. You know how they're skill and precision has grown over the years. And when listening to the song, you can CLEARLY distinguish when the song was tracked. The skills from EVERY Disturbed member is unremarkibly higher from the time between Ten Thousand Fists and Indestructible alone. Wasn't tracked during Indestructible... So Obviously Asylum. Just stating the OBVIOUS.. not facts. So don't get an attitude. Just talking Disturbed talk. That's what the forum is for. So relax man.

EDIT: I understand the tracks listed are only listed when confirmed by the band. But just stating some stuff guys. So chill out.
You are arguing. You just started arguing again when I called you out. You nor I have absolutely no idea when or where this was recorded. You don't know what they sound like on Asylum so how would you know if it sounds like its from the Asylum recording sessions? They may have very well flew over to the UK to record it for the magazine directly for all we know. You don't know, I don't know. Only Disturbed does so just let it go. Until someone reveals that it was in fact recorded during the Asylum recording sessions it does not belong with the rest of the Album.

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
hav0x wrote:
AdamZeZ wrote:
hav0x wrote:
AdamZeZ wrote:

You are arguing. You just started arguing again when I called you out. You nor I have absolutely no idea when or where this was recorded. You don't know what they sound like on Asylum so how would you know if it sounds like its from the Asylum recording sessions? They may have very well flew over to the UK to record it for the magazine directly for all we know. You don't know, I don't know. Only Disturbed does so just let it go. Until someone reveals that it was in fact recorded during the Asylum recording sessions it does not belong with the rest of the Album.

You are exactly right. NO ONE except Disturbed knows. There is NO WAY to know if they recorded it in the Asylum sessions or not. Hell they could've recorded it 7 months ago. We do not know, and it is laughable and foolish to say "it was OBVIOUSLY recorded in the album sessions." It could've been, but there's no way to know. And it's a really dumb thing to argue over. Lets stay on topic mates.

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Agree jpmatrixfan88, let's stay on the tracking list topic, I like what David said about "Serpentine" meaning in that interview, Man a succubus in this song was more interesting than anything i heard for the past week. Disturbed Warrior

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Disturbed12010 wrote:Agree jpmatrixfan88, let's stay on the tracking list topic, I like what David said about "Serpentine" meaning in that interview, Man a succubus in this song was more interesting than anything i heard for the past week. Disturbed Warrior

Agreed. Now what exactly is a succubus? lol

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
I don't know if you read the interview, but David says what it is on the interview. It's basically a women who juices a man for all he is worth. Pretty much what the song is about. If you want a better definition, you can look it up on Wiki. I think they have the whole story of the succubus on there. A very manipulative women. A bad one. So this song should be like Deceiver and Mistress mixed... emotionally of course. Don't know what it sounds like.

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
AdamZeZ wrote:I don't know if you read the interview, but David says what it is on the interview. It's basically a women who juices a man for all he is worth. Pretty much what the song is about. If you want a better definition, you can look it up on Wiki. I think they have the whole story of the succubus on there. A very manipulative women. A bad one. So this song should be like Deceiver and Mistress mixed... emotionally of course. Don't know what it sounds like.

I see, I looked it up. Very interesting. More dark subject matter on this record....

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Oh god.... will you people stfu. This is supposed to be a forum; you know a place for discussion? Not to prove how right you are about everything and how wrong the other dude is. All we know so far is that we got 5 tracks on the album. Nothing else to be confirmed until the album is released. Let's just leave it at that goddammit.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I have a similar meaning about the word SUCCUBUS in the tv show charmed an episode called ("She's a Man, Baby, a Man") now about the SUCCUBUS A witch becomes a sexual predator when she renounces emotion and makes a pact with darkness to guard against heartbreak. Men cannot resist her, and she feeds on their testoterone with a razor-sharp tongue. I hope that is close enough to david's song meaning and that I hope am not going off topic.

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
no disturbed fan86, your not off topic, your in the right place to be on topic, I heard that Disturbed will confirm new tracks into next week or so, but I agree with all of you on here, this is a Tracking List Topic.

Disturbed Warrior

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Is there really 18 songs in ASYLUM album?

boozehound

boozehound
Believer

18 songs all up but that is includin b-side tracks so possible 11-14 tracks on Asylum ablum itself

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
boozehound wrote:

18 songs all up but that is includin b-side tracks so possible 11-14 tracks on Asylum ablum itself

Thanks!

soran

soran
the album is comin out in august

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
soran wrote:the album is comin out in august

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We all know that already

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Cool, didn't notice the new splash page.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
i like the new intro/splash on the site Believe

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com