Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
ShockAndAwe wrote:Yeah, 12 songs. Violence

I think Remnants is going to be an introduction instrumental song that leads into Asylum. Kinda like .execute leads to Gematria in Slipknot's "All hope is gone" album.

if that's the case, then im gonna put the two together into one song.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
^ thats smart. ima do the same thing with like wmm or audacity

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
4everDisturbed wrote:^ thats smart. ima do the same thing with like wmm or audacity

im on a mac so im doing it with garageband its much easier and quicker.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I wanted to let everybody know that "Remnants" is actually musically put together just like the believe b-side "Loading the Weapon" is it going to be instrumental as an intro for asylum I got that information from disturbed's offical website in the bio section your all very welcome.

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
disturbed fan86 wrote:I wanted to let everybody know that "Remnants" is actually musically put together just like the believe b-side "Loading the Weapon" is it going to be instrumental as an intro for asylum I got that information from disturbed's offical website in the bio section your all very welcome.

Ya i was just reading that as well, actually ended up getting alot more pumped for 'The Animal' than originally.

ABlume

ABlume
On Amazon Germany you can pre-order the Japanese edition of Asylum. It says "Asylum (+1 Bonus)". I already pre-ordered it. But does anyone know what the bonus track will be?

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
ABlume wrote:On Amazon Germany you can pre-order the Japanese edition of Asylum. It says "Asylum (+1 Bonus)". I already pre-ordered it. But does anyone know what the bonus track will be?

Probably one of the songs they had announced but not added. See other threads for more information.

However, at this point, there is no confirming of any of the bonus songs until they officially release the info

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
[quote="bassman47"]
ABlume wrote:On Amazon Germany you can pre-order the Japanese edition of Asylum. It says "Asylum (+1 Bonus)". I already pre-ordered it. But does anyone know what the bonus track will be?

i saw that, and i think that it's the DOD dvd.

Haddix

Haddix
Disturbed One
I can't wait to hear all the songs. <3

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
soo looks like we got 16 for sure songs made in the recording process :P

Legion_304

Legion_304
Iwonder what is the meaning of the Bonus Track "ISHFWILF"

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Legion_304 wrote:Iwonder what is the meaning of the Bonus Track "ISHFWILF"

I still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2 Cover)

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
CrowX wrote:
Legion_304 wrote:Iwonder what is the meaning of the Bonus Track "ISHFWILF"

I still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2 Cover)

that could be a car wreck of a song

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
lol i have faith. They'll put an odd twist on it. After all it is a B side. They're more just messing around with these songs

ABlume

ABlume
For some reason both Amazon UK and Amazon Germany aren´t offering the Japanese version of Asylum for sale anymore. Amazon Germany even cancelled my order and gave as a reason that the item is not produced any longer. But on Amazon Japan it´s still listed for pre-order.
So maybe it´s just a temporary problem. I sure hope so, since I´m only buying cds, no downloads and I really want to have Leave It Alone too.

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
This is turning out to be some album. No gonna lie. i just pre-ordered the limited edition w/the poster and guitar tabs. Nothing huge but i figure i can just download the b-sides i miss later on

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
The Guy 21 days Left (:

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
I am so psyched! I pre-ordered the deluxe edition on itunes and the deluxe edition for the cd!! DISTURBED4LIFE!!!

Creeping Death

Creeping Death
I know I have a lot of catching up to do. Ive never used itunes before but I plain on buying the album the day it comes out in store. Can I download the b-sides/exclusive tracks on itunes by themselves or do I need to repurchase the whole album??

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Creeping Death wrote:I know I have a lot of catching up to do. Ive never used itunes before but I plain on buying the album the day it comes out in store. Can I download the b-sides/exclusive tracks on itunes by themselves or do I need to repurchase the whole album??
If you want to purchase the bsides only, do it on Amazon, because its in mp3 format, not aac....

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Asylum Unleashed wrote:
Creeping Death wrote:I know I have a lot of catching up to do. Ive never used itunes before but I plain on buying the album the day it comes out in store. Can I download the b-sides/exclusive tracks on itunes by themselves or do I need to repurchase the whole album??
If you want to purchase the bsides only, do it on Amazon, because its in mp3 format, not aac....

ya, plus apple screws over alot of customers by forcing them to buy the entire album in order to buy certian specific songs. I can almost gaurentee that the b-sides will have to be bought with the entire album

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Yeah I pre-Order the Itunes Version, got a great deal dudes!
Disturbed Warrior

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
How is the U2 cover of Still Haven't found What I'm Looking For going to be found? When can we get it, what album version is it on?

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
TheSickness wrote:How is the U2 cover of Still Haven't found What I'm Looking For going to be found? When can we get it, what album version is it on?
Its on the limited edition too

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Leave It Alone is awesome! ^-^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•