Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

soran

soran
yeah i can relate to young people dyin. one of my closest friends was walking on what he thoguht was a snowy feild, turned out it was a very deep pond, and the ice broke and he drowned. i was so messed up. but then my bro took me to a disturbed concert and sence then ive been feelin better

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
im glad u feeling better its not easy dealing with death trust me

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:Disturbed is definately the band we all turn to when we need stregnth. The power of their music is so great, it's just amazing. The relationship that Disturbed has with us, and we with them, is something that no other band with their fans can hope to ever accomplish. As Draiman says, "my brothers and sisters, my blood." We are all family, no matter our differences. To me, that's what Believe stood for.

I'm very sorry for your pain and losses Ravenclaw and 4evrdisturbed, just know that we're all here for you in your hour of need.

I couldn't agree more! They are my saviors, the life i had i should have died many times over, i didn't because the strength Disturbed gives me nothing else can, i am strong, and have the power because of disturbed, they run through my veins, and forever will i be a Disturbed 1 and only serve them. They are my four true hero's and no one will ever compare to them, they are the greatest four guys on earth.

Renato

Renato
Disturbed One
Can't wait for them to release a teaser or something >.< And take care to everyone who posted above me. Life gets better, eventually, but the world stays dark. We need this album.

seduced

seduced
i am new on this site but i will say that this is a bad time to live through but taking your life won't change that.
u live now and even wen things go bad, this community, the disturbed 1s realise the importance of things, we will get through this.

wen u feel down, listen to indestructible u will be brought back up.
we are almost through this fog

stay strong my friends

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Aint that the truth! It seems that no matter what walk of life your from, they can bring us all together and make us realize your not alone in any way.

seduced

seduced
i mean u see our econamy and the things that are going on now and do you know why that is?

because nobody is doing anything about it!
yeah some people try but the messege disturbed is trying to bring is that WE THE PEOPLE
are responsable for our own fates.

thats why david says he wants to see a rebelion break out.
we need to do something now!

if i'm only 13 and i know how bad our world is nowadays, there's something seriously wrong.

no one can change things but us WE THE PEOPLE!!!!

and nobody should feel alone, cuz as long as you're a disturbed 1, you are indestructible.

we are a community and once again the words that seem to have been forgoten.

WE THE PEOPLE, ARE the people

Fists Fists Fists Fists Fists Fists Fists Fists Fists Fists
The guy

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
Why isn't that Living After Midnight cover on the list? I don't think they ment they had 18 tracks for Asylum. I think they went they recorded 18 tracks in all. Some of those might be B-Sides or the cover blah blah blah.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Possibility adamzez... at first i thought the same thing. But living after midnight has no relation to the album, Asylum. It was recorded for a Judas Priest - Birtish Steel tribute album

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Living After Midnight should be on the list..Just like Midlife Crisis was on the Indestructible tracklist in 2008
Am Sure that the cover is one of the 18 songs they have produced

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
That's Great we know 4 songs now hopefully soon we will know them all

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
"a late summer release, probably."

At least we have a time frame

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
ThePlague wrote:Living After Midnight should be on the list..Just like Midlife Crisis was on the Indestructible tracklist in 2008
Am Sure that the cover is one of the 18 songs they have produced
what i meant was that it wont be on the actual album track-list. midlife crisis wasnt on indestructible (well sure it was in the recording period). sooo yeah it really depends on if they include that cover as a "song produced with the album". we dont know for sure

seduced

seduced
i'm thinking they will hav 16 songs on the album.

at least im hoping that

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Yay 2 more, although "The Animal" sounds kind of weird. But still yay.

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Where was the single confirmed, as well as the two new tracks? I don't see it anywhere except that the list was updated.

*EDIT* Nevermind, found it. HELL YEAH!

But it's gonna be released within two weeks? Didn't see that.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:Where was the single confirmed, as well as the two new tracks? I don't see it anywhere except that the list was updated.

*EDIT* Nevermind, found it. HELL YEAH!

But it's gonna be released within two weeks? Didn't see that.

Now it says "Coming soon" instead of "within two weeks"...

I hope "Coming Soon" = "Within Two Weeks"

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
AdamZeZ, I going to Say that The Band released Judas Priest's "Living After Midnight" as a Cover Tribute To Judas Priest only, not for Asylum at all, only the 15-18 songs the band record are only for Asylum, anyways, Raven, where did you hear about the Song: "Another Way To Die" is the first single for Asylum?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
here where it says about it being there first single

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Thats awesome. Can't wait for the first single.

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Hell yeah!

Nice work Raven; keep 'em coming ;)

DisturbedOneMike

DisturbedOneMike
I cant wait for the uproar fest this summer that they are headlining. It will be my first Disturbed show. My mother is actually buying me a ticket for a graduation gift. And she hates teh band. But she knows that Disturbed is my life.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
DisturbedOneMike wrote:I cant wait for the uproar fest this summer that they are headlining. It will be my first Disturbed show. My mother is actually buying me a ticket for a graduation gift. And she hates teh band. But she knows that Disturbed is my life.

What a great grad gift! Have fun at the show! You won't be disappointed!

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
My dad just told me if i get an F on my Report Card i get my Gym memeber ship canceled, BUT if my lowest grade is a C- He will let me go see DISTURBED LIVE!!!!

75Disturbed: Asylum Tracklist Leave It Alone Japan Bonus Track - Page 3 Empty hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm Wed 05 May 2010, 22:23

zerimar07

zerimar07
Well, the names are very deceiving. But Disturbed has never failed me, I guess I could say that they have never failed us!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com