Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
GODSERENITY wrote:John says 12 over the radio interview with the radio station in Las Vegas I think

Yes, I realize, as many others do as swell, that there may be 12 songs on the album. TTF had 14, the other 3 had 12. A lot of albums have 12 tracks. Nothing unexpected.

However, I will bet ANYTHING they recorded a decent amount more. They said 15 to 18. I bet there are 3-6 B-sides/bonus tracks.

Just because we have 12 track names, and there is likely 12 songs on the album, does NOT mean that the 12 songs we have so far are the whole CD. It's very possible that of these 12 songs, 8 or 9 are on the album and a few more we haven't heard about yet will make it.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:
GODSERENITY wrote:John says 12 over the radio interview with the radio station in Las Vegas I think

Yes, I realize, as many others do as swell, that there may be 12 songs on the album. TTF had 14, the other 3 had 12. A lot of albums have 12 tracks. Nothing unexpected.

However, I will bet ANYTHING they recorded a decent amount more. They said 15 to 18. I bet there are 3-6 B-sides/bonus tracks.

Just because we have 12 track names, and there is likely 12 songs on the album, does NOT mean that the 12 songs we have so far are the whole CD. It's very possible that of these 12 songs, 8 or 9 are on the album and a few more we haven't heard about yet will make it.

Exactly. Hell and Monster were mentioned in interviews before TTF, yet they did not appear on the album.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
lol.....well, we will all find out in about 7 weeks for sure. Disturbed Asylum

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Bound2Fate wrote:
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:

Exactly. Hell and Monster were mentioned in interviews before TTF, yet they did not appear on the album.

Yup, I remember that. Hopefully they release a track list soon.

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
CrowX wrote:
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:we got a date on the release yet?

No Release Date it will be posted here when we fine out

They have released a release date for "Asylum" it's August 31st.

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
kr0w93 wrote:
oohwakakaka wrote:Seems like it would be 100% appropriate given the name of the album. ASYLUM
and there are rumors floating around that there will be a Metallica cover on the new cd, it fits perfectly in my opinion. At the same time, it gives them a reason to finally record a studio version of Fade to Black (solo and all hopefully, we know Danny has the skills now!) and release it as a B-Side.

That would be pretty badass....

I just hope they pick a different Metallica song than FtB. They could do a full version anytime they wanted and at this particular moment, I want to hear something completely different than what they've done before.

I was thinking they could try "Enter Sandman" or maybe even "One". They all have the skills to do so. It would probably be difficult doing "One" because of the speed and intensity of the song. It would still be pretty kickass.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
I kind of think Fuel or The Memory Remains would sound fantastic with David's voice.

183Disturbed: Asylum Tracklist Leave It Alone Japan Bonus Track - Page 8 Empty Official Asylum Tracklist Fri 09 Jul 2010, 16:56

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
1) Remnants
2) Asylum
3) The infection
4) Warrior
5) Another Way To Die
6) Never Again
7) The Animal
8) Crucified
9) Serpentine
10) My Child
11) Sacrifice
12) Innocence

Sad to see that "Three" isn't on it. I hope they release that somewhere.

deli10

deli10
Believer
Three and Mine?

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
12 fucking tracks, I wish they stop doing 12, is 14 harder or what, that sucks for songs of "Mine", "Three" won't be on the album that seriously sucks Man! but great Track Names, Hey Raven two new track titles for tracking lists! "Remnants" & "Sacrifice"!

Disturbed Warrior

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
"Remnants"? That's a new one... I thought the title track was going to start off the album because it "set the tone" for the rest of it...

No Mine or Three? I was so looking forward to Three...

seifer272

seifer272
i could be wrong but it seems sounds like innocence could the official name for three, since they were innocent in a way, and sacrifice could be the name for mine...who knows

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
seifer272 wrote:i could be wrong but it seems sounds like innocence could the official name for three, since they were innocent in a way, and sacrifice could be the name for mine...who knows

Possibly...

I think Innocence may be a different song all together, though.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
seifer272 wrote:i could be wrong but it seems sounds like innocence could the official name for three, since they were innocent in a way, and sacrifice could be the name for mine...who knows

Possibly...

I think Innocence is the song about lawyers that help criminals get away with their crimes...

I like the new song titles, but they also may have renamed Three. I like how Asylum is not the opener since that last two title tracks were the openers. It's nice to change it up.

ADisturbed0ne

ADisturbed0ne
Stupified
GuiltyPleasures wrote:

Possibly...

Wasn't it confirmed in a magazine there was a track called "Three" though? I don't think they'd give a magazine one name and then change it afterwards. Three sounds more badass anyway :P

They've done the same thing for TTF, they announced Hell and Monster as tracks before the official list came out, and they ended up not being on the album. This is probably just the case.

Droid

Droid
Stupified
List looks good, but it reminds me too much of the Indestructible listing, not sure why.

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
Bound2Fate wrote:
GuiltyPleasures wrote:

Possibly...

I think Innocence is the song about lawyers that help criminals get away with their crimes...

I like the new song titles, but they also may have renamed Three. I like how Asylum is not the opener since that last two title tracks were the openers. It's nice to change it up.

They are different songs. When Three was announced, they also mentioned Innocence in the same interview. Acknowledging them as different songs.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
I am sure they will release three somewhere else.

The rest sound great, I am so excited.
The end of August needs to come ...now!!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea there will be more songs i think they did 15 in total we should have one coming soon for the another way to die proper single with the music vid

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Awesome news Raven, that was supposed to be by the end of this month too if im not mistaken. Right?

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
PoisonIvy wrote:I kind of think Fuel or The Memory Remains would sound fantastic with David's voice.

Omg 'Fuel' would be fucking nuts. However the official tracklist is now up, and there looks to be no Metallica. We'll have to see about the b-sides and bonuses

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
remnants eh..? whats that

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
rem·nant

1. Something left over; a remainder.
2. A piece of fabric remaining after the rest has been used or sold.
3. A surviving trace or vestige: a remnant of his past glory.
4. A small surviving group of people. Often used in the plural.

this is getting more and more interesting

Smiley Face

zeronex

zeronex
Maybe remnants is just a short intro for the song Asylum. It would fit since we all thought Asylum was going to be the opening track.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
seriously cannot wait!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com