Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
the song is ok...but dont drive me crazy...
maybe after a few more listens...

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
ShockAndAwe wrote:Cool video. Hope it doesn't get taken down... I don't agree with the meaning (because humans only cause .6% of global warming, and 99.4% is caused by planetary and systematic cycles). But, great song, love anything Disturbed.
yeah ik that part annoys me. but disturbed is also lookin at the environmental side like saving endangered species. im trying to look at it that way haha

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
Holy shit! The Song and the Video both are amazing! I'm so happy I can finally hear that song! It's so cool! The guy

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
very clever to launch this single with the oil episode very near in time...
people will pay more attention now...

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
^^ this

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
dude they took out the videos from youtube and suspended disturbedtv and morbus rising...wtf....i knew this bullshit would happen...fricken warner bros....

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
They did WHAT?? Daamn! That's not fair! explosive

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
yeah...it sucks...

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
What the FUUUUU-

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Asylum Unleashed wrote:dude they took out the videos from youtube and suspended disturbedtv and morbus rising...wtf....i knew this bullshit would happen...fricken warner bros....
Disturbedtv is still up there. Morbus Rising is suspended though. I just heard the song on 103.5 in fayetteville nc.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
disturbed tv is back up...but damn..no more video :(

mario867

mario867
What is wrong with you guys? They had the video on their youtube all day..
&
Its not the best song they ever made but its not bad. I think it has a great massage(except for the global warming thing) but too bad most people are too stupid to appreciate it.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
no they took the videos down from multiple accounts, disturbed tv's had their back up in less than 20 minutes

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Its not like Morbus Rising is selling it for there own profit there is no need to pull that shit if the band is cool with it then no one should have any say, its their song by the way...

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Cant wait to hear David saying: This was the first single released of, of the album asylum, this is another way to die.. :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com