Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DISTURBED will release their new single, “Another Way To Die,” to radio on Monday, June 14. The track, which will be available from iTunes in the US the following day, is the first single from the Chicago foursome’s self-produced fifth album, Asylum, which will be released by Reprise Records in August 2010. A lyric video for the song will be posted on the band’s official website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on June 14.

DISTURBED will headline the ROCKSTAR UPROAR Tour 2010 this summer.

Multi-platinum hard rock band Disturbed's new single, "Another Way To Die," will hit radio stations Monday, June 14th. The track is the first single from the Chicago foursome's self-produced fifth album, "Asylum," which will be released by Reprise Records August 2010. A lyric video for the song will be posted on the band's official website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on June 14th.

"Another Way to Die" is bound to cause massive fist pumping amongst crowds all over the world, but there's a brand new darkness to it as well. "Thematically, the song's about global warming and how the choices we make affect the planet," guitarist Dan Donegan said. "It's a new topic for us, and it'll hopefully raise a little awareness."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
FIRST!

post whoring aside, i cant wait to hear the full version of this song, and im even more anxious for the album to be released. i hate waiting till dates.

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
I am freaking losing my mind waiting!!!

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Sweet, lol "Advice from Ben Weinman" on the side video. Really hate him.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i'm going to need to be IN an Asylum pretty soon waiting for this damn thing Going Mad

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
That's tomorrow.! Ohmy oh my ohmy! :D :P :P

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Wait is it tomorrow or the 15th? Confused!

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Tomorrow is the 14th guys haha. STILL!!! We get to hear it, next day...GOT IT!!! Smiley Face

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Yes,if you guys get a hold of it around midnight, send a link to it on here....i live in hawaii...so im 6 hours behind the east coast :( ..i still got 8 hours from now...

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
^ thats brutal Asylum Unleashed. Im staying up to check on it for suuuuuurrrrreeee. Fuck school

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
It is officially June 14th

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I still have 6 hours..... :( ima try and use audios 1 to find it on the radio over the internet...

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
3 minutes after midnight.....what is the chance that it's somewhere right now.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
probably unlikely...but you never know...lol, i got nothing better to do :)

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
Asylum Unleashed wrote:probably unlikely...but you never know...lol, i got nothing better to do :)

good luck Chuck Norris

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Haha, if i find something, i'll post it

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Damn right you will. (but only if i don't find it first)

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i am Not computer savvy at all.....so i'll have to depend on you guys .....i spied you tube and nothing yet......arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
im checking out internet radio...if you have internet radio software, it shouldn't be a problem

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
you're damn lucky i can point and click....lol.....i just learned how to add pics to my profile....my daughter taught me......i know, pathetic Duh

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Lol, nah... im not savvy at computers also

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
good,i'm not alone. Drinking Beer

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
omg...Disturbed1 is offline...could it be their adding the video with the lyrics to it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just surfing around on there and then for the last 50 minutes everything went down........*excited*

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
nevermind, its just a server crash :(

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
Asylum Unleashed wrote:nevermind, its just a server crash :(

haha funny how that shit happens eh lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com