Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Ravensclaw wrote:I heard it so did Mike its sounds fucking amazing and that solo we couldnt rip it cause it was amercian radio i used hotshield any ways it will be up today alot of other places are gonna have it
Where did you hear it at?

norb7540

norb7540
Just heard it on wilmington, nc rock 105.5. It was a very solid track!

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I live like an hour or 2 from Wilmington. A couple other stations you can try out is 1065.com and Ihaveabuzz.com

1065 (106.5 on radio) was known for playing Stricken a couple months or so before Ten Thousand Fists came out. Ihaveabuzz is 100.3 on radio and they play both old and new(er) Disturbed tracks. Can listen to both on the radio (atleast I know you can with 1065.com)

EDIT

Holy shit they just played Stupify like 20 mins ago. (100.3)

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
damn it.....this is torture .......aaaarrrrggggggg

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
heard off of youtube. i love the sound. cant stand the people who say its been heard before. this sound is new to me. love the intro. i just wish i agreed with the message of the song. but after hearing it bout 20times its growing on me. i mean biology is something i like to study. one of the lines is song goes like "species fall right before our eyes" and i agree with that entirely. aside from everything the first time i heard it the lyrics blew me away.

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I agree. People are always like this about everything: "its the same as before, the series (music, game, book, etc) needs a change" and when it happens, "its too different, change it back" regarding an endless cycle of just bashing and arguing. People just don't like change nor like to have the same thing. Picky people these days. I love change, ex: The Sickness to Believe. Metallica's Death Magnetic.

Melloow

Dehumanized
Yes yumi i know today was the best day ever The song was Blowing me away i'm still listening to it !!!!

I LOVE THE SONG!

midnighthg

midnighthg
Disturbed One
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they're gonna play it here.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I love the part in the beginning where he says "mother earth will show her darker side, and take her toll.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
ok....i listened to it about 15 times now.......not a big fan of the message but now i'm singing it word for word.....lol

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
I want to hear that song soo bad! Is it really that good? (stupid question I know Duh ) I can't wait to hear it! The Guy

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
It's so awesome!!
Just wish I had the lyrics down somewhere for it

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
Just saw a preview on youtube! the song is great (from what I could hear) now I'm dieing to hear the whole song!

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
A guy had put up the youtube link, but then his post got removed/taken down. Luckily I clicked on it so I have the vid in my tabs, but I just thought i'd ask the mods, is it acceptable to post the link? I think it still works

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
lol......i put it on my facebook just in time then

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Don't get mad and ban me if I wasn't allowed to...didn't know

bloodkillerx

Stupified

The official lyric video.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
bloodkillerx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The official lyric video.

holy shit.......wow

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Cool video. Hope it doesn't get taken down... I don't agree with the meaning (because humans only cause .6% of global warming, and 99.4% is caused by planetary and systematic cycles). But, great song, love anything Disturbed.

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
THAT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING! This is gonna be a kick ass album! Disturbed never fails!

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Pretty good. I really liked the intro, the solo, and the group backing vocals seemed to work pretty good. The video doesn't just have to just be about global warming...most of it is natural disasters which are another way to die. lol

Last edited by Bound2Fate on Mon 14 Jun 2010, 14:09; edited 1 time in total

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
ShockAndAwe wrote:Cool video. Hope it doesn't get taken down... I don't agree with the meaning (because humans only cause .6% of global warming, and 99.4% is caused by planetary and systematic cycles). But, great song, love anything Disturbed.
Really? I thought it was concluded (granted on wikipedia) that it happens because of our greenhouse gas emissions and deforestation?

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
You trust wiki? smart... PFFT The temp on mars is increasing at the same rate as Earth's. And there's no emissions or deforestation on mars.

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Hmmm. Ok, just wondering lol!

KrystianDis

KrystianDis

Another Way To Die

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: