Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Yeah...and i got ansy for nuthin :(

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
But i don't totally understand though... at exactly 12 am Disturbed's official site is releasing a lyric video..? highly unlikely isn't it? Don't they usually release around 12 pm,12 hours later? least thats what i've found

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I don't know...maybe im just too excited....but when ten thousand fists came out, it was releast 2am eastern time

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
haha i'll stay up till 12 30 then i'm out haha. I have damn school to go to jeez

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i wish d1 would hurry up damn it....but let's be realistic......i get more info from here than d1.....just saying..... hammer

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Thats so true..everyone searches the internet i guess....thats why were updated 1st

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
laurieann131313 wrote:i wish d1 would hurry up damn it....but let's be realistic......i get more info from here than d1.....just saying..... hammer

Morbusrising youtube has most those vids up before they have them up haha!

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Gah wish i hadn't seen this post, now you guys roped me in!!
*sigh*

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
welcome Dancing David

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Hahaha thanks. I certainly don't have much to do, so I'll stay til I get tired. If anyone who's still up has time, I may have use of your specialized skills in my general discussion topic =P

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i'm starting to fall off the deep end .....it's 2:15 here.....i'm shooting for 2:30.....at least i'm trying Tired

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Ya, 1:14 here. Once it hits thirty I'm done, but I'll get up at 8 just to check in.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
just checked....nothing yet

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
GRAAAWWW
Lol.
I'm going to go to bed, I just remembered that my windows have been open this entire time it's been storming and even though it didn't blow rain in the first time, I just wanna check, and then sleep.
Good night!

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
me too......i'll check again in the morning.....goodnight all

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
It probably won't up until noon Eastern time or something. I doubt they would put it up at midnight Pacific time 20 minutes from now...

asylumbound24

asylumbound24
Disturbed One
its still not up and its 12:09 in california. damn it

helm

helm
Disturbed One
nothing... still....

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
I heard it so did Mike its sounds fucking amazing and that solo we couldnt rip it cause it was amercian radio i used hotshield any ways it will be up today alot of other places are gonna have it

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
im jealous

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Its still not up? manoman

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
i am so jealous!!!!

Seriously Disturbed Fan

Seriously Disturbed Fan
All of the places I go online to try and stream the radio it says I can't because I don't live in the US. This sucks....

midnighthg

midnighthg
Disturbed One
Today is the best day ever! i just got to talk to John Moyer of Disturbed! God I was so nervous! And I love the new song!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Dude, it was amazing! mind-blowing! We all listened to it while we were in the cb! xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com