Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 18 Jun 2009, 08:23

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized

And I disagree with Hoemmed, growling low and singing in the same song isn't that difficult. I can do it, and tons of band singers can do it, It's not like it's a rare ability. I'm not saying I actually USE this skill, just that I have it. I can also mimick David's howls and scream like those retarded emos. Maybe I should be a vocalist...

Hahah, sure

52Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Fri 19 Jun 2009, 23:37

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
Usually anything from Disney sucks. Oh dear im going to get slammed...I HATE the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I only respect the bassist Flea. Hes got some talent.

53Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 20 Jun 2009, 01:25

PoupéeFatale

PoupéeFatale
Disturbed One
Oh, what a conversation topic :3

I have to say Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and anything that tries to sound like rock or metal and utterly fails.
But I'm pretty open minded as what I listen to in the rock category. I love Slipknot, SOAD, All that Remains, Opeth which can be pretty screamo at times, Metallica (can't wait to see theeeem! Got my tickets on the floooor <3), Disturbed, of course, Rammstein, etc...

Anything that isn't authentic and well-thought isn't my thing. Like the Jonas Brothers xD

54Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 20 Jun 2009, 15:38

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
PoupéeFatale wrote:Oh, what a conversation topic :3

I have to say Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and anything that tries to sound like rock or metal and utterly fails.
But I'm pretty open minded as what I listen to in the rock category. I love Slipknot, SOAD, All that Remains, Opeth which can be pretty screamo at times, Metallica (can't wait to see theeeem! Got my tickets on the floooor <3), Disturbed, of course, Rammstein, etc...

Anything that isn't authentic and well-thought isn't my thing. Like the Jonas Brothers xD

I agree good charlotte and simple plan have got to be one of the worst bands i have ever heard.

Last edited by CrowX on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 12:17; edited 1 time in total

55Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 05:50

zealouso

Warrior
--

Last edited by zealouso on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 09:58; edited 1 time in total

56Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 08:57

FaerieCorpsey

FaerieCorpsey
Warrior
I personally can't stand Slip Knot, Korn or fricking Avenged Sevenfold.
lol.
I prefer people to sing not... screech tunelessly.

57Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 09:46

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
FaerieCorpsey wrote:I personally can't stand Slip Knot, Korn or fricking Avenged Sevenfold.
lol.

I second That

58Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:05

FaerieCorpsey

FaerieCorpsey
Warrior
Haha thanks :)

59Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:09

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Morbid Spawn wrote:
FaerieCorpsey wrote:I personally can't stand Slip Knot, Korn or fricking Avenged Sevenfold.
lol.

I second That
they don't screech tunelessly, there is actually a tune and note that they have to hit. They just do it while screaming. It is the hardest form of singing.

60Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:58

FaerieCorpsey

FaerieCorpsey
Warrior
I don't like it though. Doesn't change that. lol.

61Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 13:00

FaerieCorpsey

FaerieCorpsey
Warrior
And I would've thought opera was one of the most difficult types of singing. Shows how much I know!

62Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 13:52

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Yeah, Opera is pretty hard too.

63Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 14:32

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
S.M.F wrote:
Morbid Spawn wrote:
lol.

I second That
they don't screech tunelessly, there is actually a tune and note that they have to hit. They just do it while screaming. It is the hardest form of singing.

I won't say its the hardest cause their often repeating the same notes, but its no easy form i agree with that. A mixture of both Gutteral screaming and melodic vocals make for some epic tunes. Ex. My Curse and The Bleeding.

64Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 14:41

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
yeah, thats true.

65Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 27 Jun 2009, 16:16

FaerieCorpsey

FaerieCorpsey
Warrior
Yeh if there is some melody there I will listen. but otherwise I'm not interested. lol.

66Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 06 Dec 2009, 16:20

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
Does pop in general count as a band?

67Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 31 Jan 2010, 04:22

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
I would have to say Flyleaf, I don't know why I just can't get into their music, I used to only listen to I'm So Sick but now its just annoying.

68Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 02 Feb 2010, 16:50

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
I'm not going to say they suck..but i dislike slipknot...well i cant even say i dislike everything they do either..theres a few songs from them i like..EX. Dead Memories, Psychosocial, Before I Forget, Wait And Bleed. Are all good songs in my opinion. I don't like everything they do, but i don't dislike what they do either. There isn't really ANY band, group, genre, whatever i don't like straight out, i can usually find something to like from any form of music made by anybody.

The bottom line is this people. The bands you all say that you hate. or that suck. Etc. Etc. Have all made it into the spot light and have gained massive amounts of fame doing what they do. and out there these people give there heart and soul to the fans (in most cases) To entertain and bring you the best musical experience they can. And as long as even ONE person enjoys there music i believe the musicians will continue to produce great music of all forms for that One, One Million, Or One Hundred Million persons around the world.

Thank You. I Wish You All A Pleasant Evening.

69Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 02 Feb 2010, 18:17

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Let Me tell you all something the music that "WE" listen to, to others looked down on and people think that metal is all about satanism and gothic themes. People have told me that metal is nothing but, just a bunch of nosies!. You ask anybody, ANYBODY!!!, they will tell you that this music Heave metal, or metal or hard rock, has saved peoples lives and them better people as a result!!!! Wish the mainstream would get it!!!!!!!!!!! HEAVY METAL TIL' I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!\m/

70Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 02 Feb 2010, 18:22

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
WE NEED BANDS LIKE DISTURBED, SLIPKNOT, SEVENDUST, KORN!!!!! CRASH THE PARTY ANY AWARDS SHOW THAT HAS A PERFORMANCE THEY SHOULD CRASH THE PARTY AND PLAY SONGS WITH CURSE WORDS!!!!!!!!!

71Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 03 Feb 2010, 03:36

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
alexling88 wrote:WE NEED BANDS LIKE DISTURBED, SLIPKNOT, SEVENDUST, KORN!!!!! CRASH THE PARTY ANY AWARDS SHOW THAT HAS A PERFORMANCE THEY SHOULD CRASH THE PARTY AND PLAY SONGS WITH CURSE WORDS!!!!!!!!!

Doing that wouldn't achieve anything...if anything it'd bring more hatred towards the heavier genres. People need to realise that all those music award shows such as the grammy's and the MTV awards will NEVER be supportive of heavier bands except for Metallica or AC/DC. This isn't a bad thing though, Disturbed's always been against the pop culture element in music so are most other bands in the heavier genres so them winning an award wouldn't help them even the slightest. People like Taylor Swift and Beyonce can win all the fucking awards they want, awards don't make the talent, hard work and a huge, strong dedication to the band and genre is what makes talent. All these people that win these awards won't even be talked about in another 5 or 6 years while bands like Disturbed will be immortalised for as long as music can be heard.

72Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 03 Feb 2010, 12:11

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
your right but, yeah who cares if they hate them they already hate them! i think it would be justified in doing it! crashing the parties would show them that heavy metal is here to stay and they can shove their awards up their asses!!!!!

73Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 03 Feb 2010, 20:04

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
...Your kind of an idiot dude/chick..sorry but FreakOnALeash just pointed out that it would make people hate metal even more then they already do..WHICH WONT SOLVE ANYTHING...so yeah..just sayin.

74Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 03 Feb 2010, 20:32

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i am dude thank you very much!! yeah i know he is right but, i would love to rub it in their faces of how good our genre would be!

75Worst band you ever heard - Page 3 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 03 Feb 2010, 20:43

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Sorry I don't want Disturbed in the same category as Coldplay, just saying...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com