Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Fri 30 Apr 2010, 18:50

Renato

Renato
Disturbed One
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:worst band I've ever heard...BUT THERE'S SO MUCH SHIT OUT THERE NOW ADAYS!! Justin Beiber, Billy Talentless, Art of Dying (terrible live), Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Jonas Brothers (someone kill them already), and that's just off the top of my head...Lady Gaga EWWW!!

Justin Bieber lol, dont get me started. At my job they play that shit EVERYDAY

Last edited by Renato on Sun 02 May 2010, 17:30; edited 1 time in total

102Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 02 May 2010, 10:05

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Daughtry

103Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 05 May 2010, 11:50

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Damn... I'm seeing some serious shit in this thread;

Three Days Grace and Shinedown?! O.O

104Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 05 May 2010, 12:41

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
lol^ well, three days grace songs have gotten pretty stupid. the lyrics are messed and dont mean anything. and im surprised by shinedown too lmao. but i do like the old stuff from tdg :D

105Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 05 May 2010, 12:45

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
^lol fair enough

I'm not that big a fan of TDG but I do love Riot, Pain, Home and their new song, Break is pretty good. Haven't heard the entire album yet.... as long as they haven't COMPLETELY turned into Linkin Park yet, I'm happy.

And Shinedown kicks ass :D

106Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 05 May 2010, 18:23

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Renato wrote:
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:worst band I've ever heard...BUT THERE'S SO MUCH SHIT OUT THERE NOW ADAYS!! Justin Beiber, Billy Talentless, Art of Dying (terrible live), Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Jonas Brothers (someone kill them already), and that's just off the top of my head...Lady Gaga EWWW!!

Justin Bieber lol, dont get me started. At my job they play that shit EVERYDAY
Where do you work?

107Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 05 May 2010, 19:45

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
kr0w93 wrote:^lol fair enough

I'm not that big a fan of TDG but I do love Riot, Pain, Home and their new song, Break is pretty good. Haven't heard the entire album yet.... as long as they haven't COMPLETELY turned into Linkin Park yet, I'm happy.

And Shinedown kicks ass :D

lol, i like a few songs from linkin park. i dont like TDG tho, they piss me off. and yeah, shinedown does kickass :D

108Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 06 May 2010, 08:56

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
I don't like TDG's personality; same with Atreyu.... egotistical bastards lol

Linkin Park writes good songs but their vocalist sounds really really really whiny. He has a good voice though and can sing though.

109Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 06 May 2010, 23:10

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
KINGS OF FUCKING LEON!!!!! THEIR GUITAR PLAYER HAS NO TALENT, THEIR VOCALIST IS A DYING CAT, THEY DONT BELONG ON RADIO!!!!! NO TALENT IN A SINGLE BONE OF THEIR USELESS BODIES

110Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 09 May 2010, 20:45

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
oZone...

111Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 09 May 2010, 21:36

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
I Agree, TDG Sucks Dick like Pink.

112Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 16 May 2010, 21:52

Remiel

Stricken
I now hate the Beastie Boys more than anything that has ever produced auditory waves in existence. They fucking SUCK. If I hear that damn song SABOTAGE one more time I'm going to fucking choke somebody!

113Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 18 May 2010, 04:26

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
The "metal" bands on Tap Tap Revenge 3. The vocals destroyed my ears.

114Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 25 May 2010, 09:11

Mr Minio

Loading The Weapon
Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Lady GaGa and more...

115Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 26 May 2010, 01:31

brokenwisdom

brokenwisdom
LMAO! "Dying cat", good one Dylan! Here's a few bands I can't stand.

Rancid
Beastie Boys
The Killers
Evanescence

116Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 26 May 2010, 04:35

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
K-pop boy and girl bands.

117Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Fri 11 Jun 2010, 09:57

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Honestly Lady Gaga I hate her music, plz girls no hatin

118Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:55

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Lol, I like some of her songs, but the image she's imparting...ugh.

119Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Fri 11 Jun 2010, 16:29

trucky5

trucky5
Mkay lets see here... *cracks neck
Justin Bieber, Miley Cirus, all pop in general, Nickleback, Black Eyed Peas (they can't even perform live), Jonas Brothers, all those Disney "bands" in general, the new Guns N' Roses (it just isn't the same), shit like that.

120Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 18 Jul 2010, 09:19

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Anything that sounds like white stripes or franz ferdinand or the hives

121Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Mon 19 Jul 2010, 07:48

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
For Filipinos, I fucking hate Charice! She's nothing special, and she's just plain annoying. Adam Lambert and any pop rock band gets on my nerves

122Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 24 Jul 2010, 06:04

Black Butterfly

Black Butterfly
Stupified
^ Agreed about Charice. I never liked Korn,K-pop bands, 3Oh3, Boys Like Girls, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. (She's okay, but her music videos and songs are well....)

I'm getting tired of Taylor Swift too.

123Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:01

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Tokio Hotel.

124Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:18

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Black Veil Brides. Worst screaming I have ever heard from a metal wannabe band like them.

125Worst band you ever heard - Page 5 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 10 Aug 2010, 08:29

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Goatwhore

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com