Worst band you ever heard


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 Worst band you ever heard on Mon 30 Mar 2009, 20:20

xEnigmaticOnex


Disturbed One
What is the worst band you ever listened too.

View user profile

2 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Mon 30 Mar 2009, 20:36

Horns


Believer
Devil Driver Blah...

View user profile

3 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Mon 30 Mar 2009, 22:57

Morbid Spawn


One of The Ten Thousand
Slip Knot...

View user profile

4 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Mon 30 Mar 2009, 23:31

Horns


Believer
Dude, i officially hate your guts...

View user profile

5 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Mon 30 Mar 2009, 23:32

How could you guys hate either of those bands! they both kick ass! I HATE THE DAMN JONAHS BROTHERS!

View user profile

6 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 00:10

Horns


Believer
Amen Brother, Amen.

View user profile

7 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 03:20

Hoemmed


Dehumanized
99% of novadays music is bullshit.

View user profile

8 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 08:39

Slipknot actually has alot of talent, especially Corey. I've asked myself this question alot actually i think I'll have to go with Panic at the disco...i don't think i need a reason why.

View user profile

9 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 08:47

Hoemmed


Dehumanized
SalamanderJesus wrote:Slipknot actually has alot of talent, especially Corey. I've asked myself this question alot actually i think I'll have to go with Panic at the disco...i don't think i need a reason why.

Corey really cant perform hes live stuff...
on slap knut most incredible thing is joey jordison who INDEED is skilled.

View user profile

10 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 10:24

Ravensclaw


Administrator
i would have too say slipknot too i never liked them they arent as good as Disturbed



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

11 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 10:34

Hoemmed


Dehumanized
IMO not clever to compare disturbed and slipknot. Or any bands on the other genres.
Just compare bands on same genres, that makes sense.

View user profile

12 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Wed 01 Apr 2009, 05:13

Corey really cant perform hes live stuff...
on slap knut most incredible thing is joey jordison who INDEED is skilled.

I own a few live DVDS of Slipknot and Stone Sour and in my opinion Corey can indeed perform his stuff live and very well. But you're entitled to your opinion just like i am.

View user profile

13 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Wed 01 Apr 2009, 16:09

tokyo hotel or the blow job brothers,can't decide theyr both so fucking awful!and slipknot is fucking awsome

View user profile

14 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Wed 01 Apr 2009, 16:31

Horns


Believer
Ravensclaw wrote:i would have too say slipknot too i never liked them they arent as good as Disturbed

Oh really? Then where's disturbed's grammy?

View user profile

15 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Wed 01 Apr 2009, 16:44

Hoemmed


Dehumanized
Dont go to that line.
Having grammy has nothing to do with how good music you do...

View user profile

16 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 00:23

Mistress


Warrior
I gotta agree with Ravensclaw, Hoemmed and anyone else who says Disturbed is better than Slipknot. Yeah Slipknot is good, I like about 3 of their songs as opposed to all of Disturbed's songs. So Grammy is an dumb old bitch with poor taste in music....her loss.

View user profile

17 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Sat 11 Apr 2009, 23:18

Intoxication


Disturbed One
I have to say my chemical romance damm they suck.

View user profile

18 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Sun 12 Apr 2009, 01:13

xxxDisturbedxxx


Loading The Weapon
Millionaires. By far worse than the jonas brothers...

View user profile

19 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Mon 13 Apr 2009, 10:52

Morbid Spawn


One of The Ten Thousand
xxxDisturbedxxx wrote:Millionaires. By far worse than the jonas brothers...

I agree one that... Jonas Brothers Blow Ass :bball:

View user profile

20 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Mon 13 Apr 2009, 12:40

Ravensclaw


Administrator
I hate those bands who just scream into the miscrophone constantley its not music its just noise music i dont think errrgrrrgggergggerrr counts as music lol



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

21 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Mon 13 Apr 2009, 15:11

Morbid Spawn


One of The Ten Thousand
floveve wrote:tokyo hotel or the blow job brothers,can't decide theyr both so fucking awful!and slipknot is fucking awsome

Thats fucking funny... thats the new nick name, The Blow Job Brothers **LIVE**, TIckets are...5 bucks :^)* lol!

View user profile

22 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 14 Apr 2009, 04:19

Hoemmed


Dehumanized
Ravensclaw wrote:I hate those bands who just scream into the miscrophone constantley its not music its just noise music i dont think errrgrrrgggergggerrr counts as music lol

You mean metalcore?

Actually metalcore is hardest music genre to play.
On the beginning you cant hear the vocals but believe me, when you listen those bands a bit. You will hear those then...

Why it is hardest genre then?
Well, singer have to handle scream / growl singing (wich is hard as FUCK) + clean singing voice.

Drummers play twice faster drum patterns / double basses than on other bands. Guitarists got also insane tab- sets wich they have to play.

Most of peoples doesnt hear difference between good and weak growl / scream.

There is an example:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

23 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 14 Apr 2009, 08:34

Morbid Spawn


One of The Ten Thousand
Hoemmed wrote:
Ravensclaw wrote:I hate those bands who just scream into the miscrophone constantley its not music its just noise music i dont think errrgrrrgggergggerrr counts as music lol

You mean metalcore?

Actually metalcore is hardest music genre to play.
On the beginning you cant hear the vocals but believe me, when you listen those bands a bit. You will hear those then...

Why it is hardest genre then?
Well, singer have to handle scream / growl singing (wich is hard as FUCK) + clean singing voice.

Drummers play twice faster drum patterns / double basses than on other bands. Guitarists got also insane tab- sets wich they have to play.

Most of peoples doesnt hear difference between good and weak growl / scream.

There is an example:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hate that shit! Its a discusting genre IMO! :star:

View user profile

24 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 14 Apr 2009, 08:37

Hoemmed


Dehumanized
Morbid Spawn wrote:
Hoemmed wrote:
Ravensclaw wrote:I hate those bands who just scream into the miscrophone constantley its not music its just noise music i dont think errrgrrrgggergggerrr counts as music lol

You mean metalcore?

Actually metalcore is hardest music genre to play.
On the beginning you cant hear the vocals but believe me, when you listen those bands a bit. You will hear those then...

Why it is hardest genre then?
Well, singer have to handle scream / growl singing (wich is hard as FUCK) + clean singing voice.

Drummers play twice faster drum patterns / double basses than on other bands. Guitarists got also insane tab- sets wich they have to play.

Most of peoples doesnt hear difference between good and weak growl / scream.

There is an example:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hate that shit! Its a discusting genre IMO! :star:

The fact that you dont like that music doesnt make the music itself discusting. Metalcore is hard to listen for someone who have used to listen slow music like disturbed, korn , slipknot etc. Its very aggressive and powerfull. Please, dont judge any music as shit just if you dont like it.
Britney Spears is total bullshit in MY opinion, but its not up to me if someone else likes it.

View user profile

25 Re: Worst band you ever heard on Tue 14 Apr 2009, 08:39

Morbid Spawn


One of The Ten Thousand
Hoemmed wrote:
Morbid Spawn wrote:
Hoemmed wrote:
Ravensclaw wrote:I hate those bands who just scream into the miscrophone constantley its not music its just noise music i dont think errrgrrrgggergggerrr counts as music lol

You mean metalcore?

Actually metalcore is hardest music genre to play.
On the beginning you cant hear the vocals but believe me, when you listen those bands a bit. You will hear those then...

Why it is hardest genre then?
Well, singer have to handle scream / growl singing (wich is hard as FUCK) + clean singing voice.

Drummers play twice faster drum patterns / double basses than on other bands. Guitarists got also insane tab- sets wich they have to play.

Most of peoples doesnt hear difference between good and weak growl / scream.

There is an example:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hate that shit! Its a discusting genre IMO! :star:

The fact that you dont like that music doesnt make the music itself discusting. Metalcore is hard to listen for someone who have used to listen slow music like disturbed, korn , slipknot etc. Its very aggressive and powerfull. Please, dont judge any music as shit just if you dont like it.
Britney Spears is total bullshit in MY opinion, but its not up to me if someone else likes it.

Hey man I said its discusting IMO, I didint say for you to not listen to it, Thats my opinion wether its discusting or not. Yes Britany Spears blows. In your opinion what do you think of the music? We all have opinions dude, its just like assholes everyones got one.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

 
  •  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum