Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 14 Apr 2009, 10:20

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
All those boys bands back street boy and n sync all suck.

27Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 14 Apr 2009, 16:52

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
CrowX wrote:All those boys bands back street boy and n sync all suck.

Hence the Blow Job Brothers, they all suck lol
:bball:

28Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 14 Apr 2009, 18:22

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yeah they are shit those gay boy bands and you were right about the hardcore bands i dont like it but others do so its cool i remember when back in the 70s to 90s here in my country we only had tv 4 channels and no internet you had to like what they played and i hated that shit these days people listen to what they like cause of the internet and thats cool if people wanna listen to hardcore or whatever thats up to them and thats there right

29Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 15 Apr 2009, 16:57

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Ravensclaw wrote:yeah they are shit those gay boy bands and you were right about the hardcore bands i dont like it but others do so its cool i remember when back in the 70s to 90s here in my country we only had tv 4 channels and no internet you had to like what they played and i hated that shit these days people listen to what they like cause of the internet and thats cool if people wanna listen to hardcore or whatever thats up to them and thats there right

Yup, say who likes Metallica? Or Pantara?

30Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 16 Apr 2009, 04:53

SalamanderJesus

SalamanderJesus
Stupified
When it comes to metalcore alot of it is pretty bad but you really need to listen to the great bands of the genre such as Killswitch Engage and All that remains. Two unbelievable bands right there.

31Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 16 Apr 2009, 15:05

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the kooks are the worst thing ever to be created

32Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 18 Apr 2009, 15:42

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Unfortunately there are more bad than there are good and even if a particular band has 1 song that is really really good the rest of their shit might suck ass. so I'm going to start another thread.

Let's see I think I'll call it.......fill my iPod...yeah....

33Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Mon 20 Apr 2009, 21:45

xEnigmaticOnex

xEnigmaticOnex
Disturbed One
Europe they sing that it's the final countdown.

34Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:38

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Nonpoint when I saw them with Disturbed in 2006, the sucked. we were calling them "no point".

Flyleaf was at that concert too and they were ok but the bassist was frickin looney he was bouncing around on the stage from one level to another and he fell like 6 times. hillarious...

35Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 23 Apr 2009, 21:34

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
JONAS BROTHERS ARE TALENTLESS PRODUCTS OF DISNEY!!!!!!!!!
But they aren't as bad as the backstreet boys and n'sync.
Also, Bruce Springsteen is horrible.

36Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Fri 24 Apr 2009, 13:40

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
OMG the ting tings suck Lol

37Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 02 May 2009, 20:48

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
WORST BANDS EVER?!

COLDPLAY omg i cant stand them.... moaning and whinging constantly god its enough to make u wish u were deaf
Bowers, I agree with u Ting Tings omg
White Stripes
Korn I cant stand and Slipknot but dont hate me people
Fall Out Boy oh dear lord lol

I could go on lol

38Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 02 May 2009, 22:52

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Cowboy Troy. The biggest loser the world has ever spawned.

39Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 12 May 2009, 23:04

Re4master

Re4master
Stupified
HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!

40Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Wed 13 May 2009, 16:46

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i might some insults for saying that i really cant stand queen

41Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 14 May 2009, 00:52

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
I might get insults for saying I like Korn and slipknot =P but I hate hate HATE any band that tries to cover disturbed and fails.

42Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Fri 15 May 2009, 13:51

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I hate the Jonas Brothers but I love Slipknot, Korn, and Queen

43Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 09 Jun 2009, 14:45

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Anything you can hear from MTV is total bullshit. (ofc not those few disturbed songs)

44Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 09 Jun 2009, 20:37

Believe

Believe
Stupified
Coheed and cambria they are the worse

45Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Fri 12 Jun 2009, 19:26

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
SalamanderJesus wrote:When it comes to metalcore alot of it is pretty bad but you really need to listen to the great bands of the genre such as Killswitch Engage and All that remains. Two unbelievable bands right there.

Amen brother. Anyone like shadows fall? all that remains rocks. and i saw KsE live.

46Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 14 Jun 2009, 13:48

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Let's see The Darkness, Finch, Story of the Queer. Hannah Montanna, Lindsey Lohan, Good Charlotte, that one bitch with the old tv show where she was a cartoon character. Ashley Simpson, Jessica, hmm, I could go on.

47Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 14 Jun 2009, 14:16

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Anything like Enter Shikari or any of this screamo type stuff.

48Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:45

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
TheSickness wrote:I might get insults for saying I like Korn and slipknot =P but I hate hate HATE any band that tries to cover disturbed and fails.
What songs did they try to cover?

49Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 18 Jun 2009, 03:03

CyanideAddiction

Horns wrote:
Ravensclaw wrote:i would have too say slipknot too i never liked them they arent as good as Disturbed

Oh really? Then where's disturbed's grammy?

You don't seem to remember when Metallica lost a Grammy to Jethro "Fucking" Tull. After that sacrilege of a Grammy award, Metallica has so many Grammy's that they don't know what to fucking do with them. Disturbed will have a shitload of Grammy's one day too. Metallica and Disturbed Both Fucking Rule. They need to tour together with A7X(again) and BFMV.

50Worst band you ever heard - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 18 Jun 2009, 03:27

Remiel

Stricken
Hatebreed made me want to puke. They were the first TRASH Metal band I heard and I hate any band that sounds like them. I basically don't like growlers or screamers.

And I disagree with Hoemmed, growling low and singing in the same song isn't that difficult. I can do it, and tons of band singers can do it, It's not like it's a rare ability. I'm not saying I actually USE this skill, just that I have it. I can also mimick David's howls and scream like those retarded emos. Maybe I should be a vocalist...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com