Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Asylum Title track released Empty I got ASYLUM SONG Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:04

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:10

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Yep, me too just got it!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And enter your email, and you will get ti!!

**SPOILER**

Its FUCKING AWESOME!!!

3Asylum Title track released Empty Asylum Title Track for free Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:13

schadow

schadow
Download Disturbed's Song "Asylum" For FREE! | Disturbed1.com
wbr.fm
For a limited time only, Disturbed would like to offer the title track off of their new album "Asylum" for FREE. Get it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

greetz

4Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:15

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Oh my fucking God! This rocks my socks off! I FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!!!

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : success!)

5Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:15

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
AAAAAHHHHHH

6Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:19

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
AAAHHHH

7Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:23

deli10

deli10
Believer
Fuk Yeah !
Asylum is awesome!!! Asylum Guy

8Asylum Title track released Empty Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:24

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand

Enjoy folks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:33

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
Song is fucking badass

10Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:39

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Been listening to it nonstop for the past 40 minutes!

11Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:40

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i thought it was meant to be 7 mins long

12Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:43

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Bowers wrote:i thought it was meant to be 7 mins long
This might be a sample of the full version.

13Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:51

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
remnants sadly guysss. He says something about remnants in the song

14Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 14:57

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
its awesome

15Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 15:01

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
i listen a couple of times...and i have to say..i dont like too much.
the beggining is cool...but the chorus sucks, its ecual to indestructible!
maybe its me...i will listen more to see what happen.
and the 7 minutes thing...its obvios that the business is firts...they cut the intro and create rammants...thats sucks too.

16Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 15:04

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand

Check out my video and comment,
WMG is trying to take the video down.!

17Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 15:07

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Song is fucking sick

18Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 15:33

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Love it! Absofuckinglutely love IT!

19Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 15:38

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I dont think its too close to indestructible. its fuckin awesome. new disturbed \m/ this made my day. id like to get the lyrics

20Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 15:41

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Thanks for the link! I kept checking my email for the last 5 minutes and I haven't got anything yet.

[Edit]: Wow, now that was a badass song. This completely rapes Another Way to Die and many doubts for the album have gone away. It really does remind me of all the albums, and a lot of the sickness too. I really like to second guitar parts that Dan throws in. It doesn't sound like any of their other songs overall which is great, but it does have moments that remind me of the song Indestructible.

21Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 15:58

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I love it. Davids aggressive lyrics are so dark.

22Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 15:59

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
This song is great, and my only complaint is that the long introduction is cut off. If the intro is cut off as "Remnants" then I'll just combine the two with GarageBand.
But otherwise, great song!

23Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 16:19

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Goosebumps from start to finish this shit is amazing...

24Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 16:25

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
ahhh it sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!

oh man i can't even stand still, i am so excited

i loved awtd....this one I ADORE!!!

fucking awesome sound and badass killer vocals!!

25Asylum Title track released Empty Re: Asylum Title track released Thu 15 Jul 2010, 16:40

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
I just had a stroke!!! fuck me!!! This is why i am alive DISTURBED!!!! only reason DISTURBED!!!! no one can touch them!!!! GREATEST BAND EVER TO STEP ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com