Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Forstyrret

Forstyrret
Stupified
Monster should be the single, best b-side ever :)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I'm rooting for Hell, my favorite B-side ever :) Imagine a video for that...@-@

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
As I just said in the other thread about the B- side album- I asked David if there's a possibility of a video for whatever the single is and he responded- and I quote, "NOT SURE. PROBABLY NO VIDEO."

Overburdened91

Believer
Parasite has too much cursing in it for a single. i Also think it will be Hell

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
If Parasite has too much cursing to be a single, then DWTS and Stupify were never singles then I guess. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Parasite's a badass song and could be the single, but my best guesses are Hell, Monster, Dehumanized, or This Moment if its on there.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm inclined to agree with you, ShockAndAwe. Parasite is a kick ass song. It could be a single, but the songs I see as singles if they're on the album would be Dehumanize, Monster, ect.

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Has anyone asked Daivd if there is a track called the Lost Children? just wondering? but stil a good creepy title of a B-sides Album, Raven ask david if there is a track Titled "The Lost Children"! Thanks!

Disturbed Warrior

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
David's actually being really tight lipped about what all is on the album, though, I'm almost positive there won't be. I think the title is referring to the fact that they view the songs as children and these "children" got a little "lost" along the way. Now, they get to see the light of day. But, I'll ask to be sure.

LOL... I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!

EDIT: Asked and answered- there is no track called "The Lost Children."

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Overburdened91 wrote:Parasite has too much cursing in it for a single. i Also think it will be Hell
Liberate was released for radio, and that has a ton of swearing. I personally would like to have one of the songs we havent heard as a single, but if not my vote is Parasite

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
I'm Down to see "Mine" as a single, Besides it's a new song from the guys, man, no track titled The Lost Childern at all well that sucks, is there any new tracks that actually been annouced besides "Mine"?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
The only tracks I know for sure are Mine, Livin' After Midnight, This Moment, Hell, and Dehumanized that I know of. I don't remember what others have been confirmed, but David's being really tight lipped about it and telling everyone to be patient.

third alarm

third alarm
Awesome news on the BSide stuff.........Can't wait to hear the songs that haven't been heard yet...

Wonderering though.......if all this "break up" rumors were let loose to sort of create a buzz for this? Free promo in the form of twitter......smart move.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
No, the break up stuff on Twitter was all blown out of proportion because the band has stated they're going on a break for an unknown period of time. David stated that there have been internal problems but won't "air the dirty laundry". Their contract with Warner ended this year so they were free agents. I don't think it was intentional on their parts, but I have to agree that it stirred up a really good buzz.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
David said Mine was never finished, so I wonder if they finished it before the touring cycle? Also, since they finished it I wonder if they changed some of the song from its original intended sound, to make it sound more badass.

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
when did he say they never finished Mine....?

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Mine was finished. It was Emptiness that was never finished.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
oh lol my b for the confusion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Confusion happens bro. If you need something cleared up, I'll find a way to get the answer. All you have to do is ask.

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
What are all of the confirmed B-sides on the album? When can we expect to see a single? ...and Will This Moment be on the album?

Sorry for all the questions, but Disturbed is awesome, and I need to know :P

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
This Moment has been confirmed, as has Dehumanized, Mine, Parasite, and Livin' After Midnight. Those are the only ones I can think of for the moment. David is being pretty coy about what all is going to be on the album.

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
I thought that Hell, sickened, Monster and Two Worlds were going to be on there....

Anyways, this should be a good album :D

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I'm pretty sure those tracks will be there :)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm sure that they will be. I just listed the ones that I could think of off of the top of my head.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
and David has already confirmed there will be a single. Not trying to be a dick but that was already stated in previous replys to this post. Just my pet peeve when a question is asked when the answer is already given, no hard feelins bro. spread the sickness, infect the world.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yes, David has confirmed a single and I'm not sure when we can expect it. I'm not asking David just to be told, "PATIENCE".

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com