Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

jconnelly614

jconnelly614
yeah, he changed it again. went from the 18th to the 15th to the 8th. I'm so excited! :D

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Well at least we will have hi quality copies of all the songs....can't tell you how many files of Run and Old Friend were deemed 320kbps, when they were actually 192kbps....as were most of the b-sides that were never on bonus or single editions, the leaked copies were never above 256kbps. Glad to say i can now dump my b-side collection now that i will have great sounding songs that were ripped from the original files :) yup!!!!

I hope some of you know what i'm talking about, because i know i am not the only one who scoured the net for the highest quality of each song lol.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
all my b-sides are in FLAC baby the highest quality you can get except "3" and "old friend"

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
jconnelly614 wrote:yeah, he changed it again. went from the 18th to the 15th to the 8th. I'm so excited! :D
They can keep moving it closer. Not gonna hurt my feelings at all lol. I am also with Raven on this I have high quality tracks on everything but those two as well... and Mine of course. Still, looking forward to the 8th, more Disturbed is always good in my book

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Right, I cant wait to have an actual official Disturbed CD of all studio-sounding bsides. Also the cover art, I cant wait to see the cover art...

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
No kidding ShockandAwe. I wish they would release the cover art for us already!!

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Ravensclaw wrote:all my b-sides are in FLAC baby the highest quality you can get except "3" and "old friend"
same here but I fell better having the physical CD and ripping it myself ;)

Overburdened91

Believer
1 New song ? :( eh, yea i guess its better than nothing

Forstyrret

Forstyrret
Stupified
Cant wait :)
just hoped 2 see Glass Shatters

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: