Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yup it is out of print i got the rarest one of all too the 5 track single version and im keeping that one cause its so rare like you wouldn't believe

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
boasting much?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
lol wouldn't you?

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, i got all the albums but none of the singles :/ but then again, they don't sell them around here...my country sucks.

third alarm

third alarm
A Bside release sounds cool.

But I think it would get only a moderate response from their hard core fan base unless it has a few songs we haven't heard yet. If their intention is to move a few units, they'll have to include a killer new song they could market.

Either way I'll be buying it. Even though I have all the Bside stuff that's out there already.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Yumiyuri wrote:lol, i got all the albums but none of the singles :/ but then again, they don't sell them around here...my country sucks.

mine too, really

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
third alarm wrote:But I think it would get only a moderate response from their hard core fan base unless it has a few songs we haven't heard yet. If their intention is to move a few units, they'll have to include a killer new song they could market.
You never know. Black Rain was probably the biggest reason people bought Soundgarden's latest greatest hits album even though they had literally no new releases since their last greatest hits album.

Calling it now, Hell will be the next radio super-hit.

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
In reguards to not printing anymore copies of the stricken singles, this is true, however you can still buy them on the internet. And as far as a b-side to be a next hit...even though Hell is an awesome song ( heard them play it live, soooo bad ass) I don't think it would be the hit of the album. I would have to say Old Friend or Parasite. I would lean more towards Parasite though. Love that track. One way or another I am excited to hear the new songs!!

third alarm

third alarm
WickedKnightAlbel wrote:
You never know. Black Rain was probably the biggest reason people bought Soundgarden's latest greatest hits album even though they had literally no new releases since their last greatest hits album.

Calling it now, Hell will be the next radio super-hit.

True. But I'm not sure Black Rain was out there for the fans like the Disturbed Bsides are now. I'm pretty sure it was sort of dug up and rearranged and rewritten vocally for the new GH album.....

It would kill if Disturbed did something like that!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Hell is my ultimate favorite b-side, gives me an eargasm whenever I hear it. I agree with WickedKnightAlbel, Hell is sure to be a hit :)

Overburdened91

Believer
the album is to be called "The Lost Children"

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
^ what? O_O

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
hay Overburdened91 could you give us a link to where this is mentioned

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Overburdened91

Believer
there ya go ^ lol

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
hes said about 14 tracks so they are gonna be picky

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Wonder if new songs were not aware of are on here, and I'm excited to see if theres cover art for "the lost children"

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
DAVID DRAIMAN THINKING OF NAMING THE B SIDE ALBUM THE LOST CHILDREN
d1stur83drob rob mancusi
@
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN any possible chance you can tell the name you thinking of the b sides compilation?
@d1stur83drob THE LOST CHILDREN.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm excited like Shock And Awe to see if there's cover art. The covers are all awesome.

I'm excited to see what songs they put on the album, too.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
I made this its custom tell me what you think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Amazingly well-done, but what is The Guy holding?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
WickedKnightAlbel wrote:Amazingly well-done, but what is The Guy holding?

It looks like... a spinal column?

Well done, Raven! I wish I had that kind of talent...

hiheel9ine

hiheel9ine
If you are referring to wrestling, I believe there is not a HHH track but there is a Stone Cold track titled "Broken Glass". Disturbed provided that music for his intro.

CrowX wrote:Getting MINE for sure.

David also tweeted WERE STILL FIGURING IT OUT, BUT NO. THE TRIPLE H TRACK WILL NOT BE ON IT

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i like the title

it makes sense in the context and it sounds quite creepy

love it :D

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
hiheel9ine wrote:If you are referring to wrestling, I believe there is not a HHH track but there is a Stone Cold track titled "Broken Glass". Disturbed provided that music for his intro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

theres a song they re-did for Triple H, they finished it but never released it and David already said its not going to be on "The Lost Children". And, Stone Cold's theme song was "Glass Shatters" not broken glass.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com