Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 10 Apr 2011, 17:52

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i have patience

52DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 10 Apr 2011, 23:20

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
PoisonIvy wrote:i have patience
whoa there?!?! your the only one haha i can't wait

53DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Mon 11 Apr 2011, 02:09

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
lol

i know that if i don't i'll be climbing up the walls so...

zen!!!

54DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Tue 12 Apr 2011, 00:30

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, if my Post Whore Queenly status had any powers I would make that video come out right now! xDD

55DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:38

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
Slap Fight yaaay slap fight!!!

also yes can't wait for music video been waiting to long already. the animal of sorta a disappointment so yeah...

56DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Wed 13 Apr 2011, 20:48

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Im not getting my hopes up, the only video I think is any good is Inside The Fire

57DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 14 Apr 2011, 14:58

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
The indestructible video was amazing. the passage of time showing the different warriors of history and then ending with soldiers fighting in the desert modern times and stuff. Brilliant music video.

58DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 14 Apr 2011, 23:03

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
just hope Warrior isn't a replica of Indestructble

59DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 14 Apr 2011, 23:35

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
The director tweeted about a shot taking place in a liquor store, so we can rule out any ancient battlefields. He also tweeted about it taking several days to shoot, unlike the Stricken and Asylum videos. For all we know it could just be taking a while to edit because it's just that complicated/elaborate.

If they're trying to build tension, I think it's back-firing (David is probably getting tired of being asked about it on twitter).

60DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Fri 15 Apr 2011, 09:02

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
haha anyone up for storming them?

61DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Fri 15 Apr 2011, 17:25

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Hope its not a repeat of 5FDP's video for "Way of the Fist". Prolly gonna be about some dude getting into a bar fight over his girl or something.

62DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 16 Apr 2011, 01:36

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, doesn't sound like bad-ass :p maybe some robber guy bursts in and they fight him :D

63DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:44

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
yeah, plz dont make a video that looks like a nickleback "next contestant" video explosive

64DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 16 Apr 2011, 21:50

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
oh god no just no XDD

65DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 17 Apr 2011, 05:04

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
oh come on, when did they ever do that?

either way, i'm so pumped i know i'm gonna love it anyway

66DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 17 Apr 2011, 05:37

asylumbound24

asylumbound24
Disturbed One
well when this video does come out some one put a headline thread on videos right away so we dont have to go through all the pages of coments on this thread.

67DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 17 Apr 2011, 08:38

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
we want nao! we want nao! xDD

68DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 17 Apr 2011, 08:58

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
asylumbound24 wrote:well when this video does come out some one put a headline thread on videos right away so we dont have to go through all the pages of coments on this thread.

yep, best thing to do

69DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 17 Apr 2011, 11:08

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
It will probably be released after the MAAW tour ends, and the Mayhem Fest begins. That way, they can play the real music video on the giant LED plates behind them live.

70DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 28 Apr 2011, 04:31

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
So you guys have been paying attention to the director's Twitter, right? he posted these pics a while ago:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since the liquor store he was talking about has packaged shrimp, it's probably in an ethnic neighborhood. That image of rained-on asphalt tells me it's a gritty environment. Maybe the video is about a gang-war?

The fact that he made these posts all the way back in February bothers me.

71DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 28 Apr 2011, 06:59

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
has anyone asked the director when we'll get to see it?

72DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 3 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Fri 29 Apr 2011, 09:09

Willistor

Willistor
Stupified
I'm stoked to see the video for Warrior. I really hope they decide to do a 5th single and make it Innocence. I can already think of like 10 badass ways to shoot a video for that song.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com