Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 02:45

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chicago heavy rockers DISTURBED recently filmed a video for the song "Warrior" with director Chris Marrs Piliero (THE BLACK KEYS, D.R.U.G.S.). The track, which was described by DISTURBED singer David Draiman as "a fight song for fighters," comes off the band's latest album, "Asylum", which sold 179,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 chart.

2DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 02:51

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
oooh, that's awesome!!

3DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 03:10

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Hoping there's a physical single with bsides.

4DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 03:26

Overburdened91

Believer
i have to say i'm disappointed. i really dont think warrior is single material. i would think serpentine,crucified or the infection would be great singles. but maybe down the road they will be, which i doubt because they only really put out 4 singles an album and this would be the fourth.

5DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 03:30

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I agree with Overburdened91 I wanted Serpentine or The Infection well lets hope they release a B side with the Cd Single.

6DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 03:47

Overburdened91

Believer
yea hopefully

7DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 04:05

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
damn man its similar to indestructible why go for this one im not saying its a bad song cause its not just too alike indestructible

8DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 04:59

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
hopefully the video won't turn out to be like Indestructible. And I'm also hoping this one's better than the ones they've put out so far. Not saying the music videos so far were bad, just disappointing to say the least.

9DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 06:46

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
oh come on guys

i didn't even expect them to make another video from this album

we should be happy!

10DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 08:24

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
i love the fact that they will be making another video but at the same time i dont care i just want to hear the bsides plus i have to agree warrior just doesn't seem much like single material i to would have went with other songs like the infection or crucified.

11DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 08:29

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
well i'm happy with any song...i love all of them

same thing with indestructible, i'm sorry they never made a video for perfect insanity, but i got over it :D

12DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 09:27

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
PoisonIvy wrote:same thing with indestructible, i'm sorry they never made a video for perfect insanity, but i got over it :D

I think I remember an interview where David said Perfect Insanity was more of a promo-single for radio stations, and that The Night was actually the 3rd single. The same has been said about Guarded, so if The Infection, Innocence, Never Again or Serpentine become singles, Asylum will be their first album to truly have 5 singles.

Anyone wanting to bet this video will have gladiators? I'm hoping for gladiators (though the "Warrior" shirts I saw at Uproar had The Guy as a samurai).

13DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 09:50

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
good news...but i like more the infection.

14DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 12:02

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Or My Child...love to see that as a video.

15DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 15:53

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Dude, I am SOOOO stoked to see what they came up with the WARRIOR. That's going to be a kick ass vid, I know it!

16DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 16:36

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the Warrior video was made after David had a bout with vocal problems, much like the filming of The Animal video was?

Still, I'd like to see how this turns out. I liked The Animal video, but I wish it had been David turning into a werewolf instead of dogs, goat's heads, and traipsing thru the wooded areas of Austin, TX...

17DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 16:54

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
yeah, but i don't think there's any connection.

the videos , most definitely, have been planned for a while

18DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 20:34

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
For me, being an MMA fighter i could not ask for more! I wanna see all four of them in the cage in this video, actually fighting (well even if it is staged) i wanna see some moves from them! I know David takes/took Krav Maga.

19DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 03 Mar 2011, 22:54

krakronyz44

krakronyz44
Believer
I'm excited for this video. This is one of my fave songs off the album. If there could only be one more video/single though, I'd have to pick The Infection or Serpentine, then I'd be good

20DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Fri 04 Mar 2011, 06:18

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, if they made every single song a music video i could die happy xDD

21DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Fri 04 Mar 2011, 06:30

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
amen to that

22DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Fri 04 Mar 2011, 10:19

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I totally agree with Rei and Ivy! If they made a video for EVERY song, I could die a happy woman.

23DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Fri 04 Mar 2011, 14:03

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
^ Yeah same here. If they could, I would be happy with life for the time being. :)

Although if they HAD to pick one more, the ones I would kill to see the most are Innocence, The Infection, or Never Again. I would also be happy with Crucified or Serpentine, and My Child... maybe. There's a part of me that wonders if David would be hesitant to make a Music Video about it. He got it off his chest, would he really want to relive that?
That's just my 2 cents.

Unfortunately for Sacrifice, I had turned it into a "Timer Song" (a song that I play over and over again to time routines); when I do those things, a lot of the time one minute seems like eternity and then I loose track of how long its really been. Listening to songs that are exactly 4 or 5 minutes long really help. So when I hear Sacrifice, I feel the need to go outside and do something instead of wonder about what a possible music video would look like (LOL).

24DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Fri 04 Mar 2011, 20:45

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Not really found of Sacrifice, but I'd like to see My Child..I wonder how'd they interpret that.

25DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 05 Mar 2011, 00:48

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
ready for the video, hopefully with bsides on the physical CD, but warrior is one of my least fav on the album. I fuckin rocks, but I think Serpentine or Innocence could have been fit for singles. But, life happens.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com