Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 05 Mar 2011, 02:22

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Innocence would've been interesting to see how they interpret in a video

My Child is one of those songs I can very rarely listen to, because it's so emotional, so a video for that , for me, wouldn't be a good idea

I like warrior, so i can't wait :D

27DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 05 Mar 2011, 19:34

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
Not trying to be a bastard or anything, but you guys have just got to stop complaining.
You can talk all you want about what they could have done and which songs can be made into videos, but why bother?
I'm just happy they're making another video! I love all Disturbed's videos and I think it's great that Warrior is being made into one!!

Stop talking about other songs and just be happy that another amazing music video is coming out! Everything Disturbed does amazes me and I have no opinion of anyone who dare says they can be disappointed by them. Get over yourself and appreciate an amazing band, k?

28DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 05 Mar 2011, 20:37

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
relax man people are just expressing their opinions ya know no one is saying that disturbed sucks they be banned if they did lol so take a chill pill k

29DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 05 Mar 2011, 21:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Raven's right Josh, we're just saying what we think, not everyone has the same views, that would be boring tbh, it's nice to know other people's opinions.

30DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 05 Mar 2011, 22:12

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Yeah really I was just talking. I didn't think I was complaining; sorry if I was. I was just expressing my thought process in what I would like to see next, but whatever they decide to do next and whether or not they even do one more video, I'll still be happy with their decision. I'm such a die-hard fan and I've never been disapointed in any of their work, and I'm not going to start disliking it anytime soon... if not ever.

I am looking forward to the 'Warrior' video. Very, very curious to see what they do for it. Since it is for the 'warriors' of the fighting ring, I wonder if they'll stick to the meaning of the song or stray away from it. I'm anxious to find out!

31DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 05 Mar 2011, 23:40

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Mabey the band will beat the shit outta some poor bastards.

32DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 06 Mar 2011, 01:56

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks like there wasn't and isn't much going on in the UFC at the moment. Just a wild guess, but maybe they got a few of their fighters to appear in the video? (sounds like a smart cross-promotion).

33DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 06 Mar 2011, 02:27

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
anyone know when the video is set to release?

34DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 06 Mar 2011, 10:37

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
no news as of yet. Lol, aside from UFC, i wish they got "warriors" from others as well. Maybe a few martial arts and WWE? :3

35DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 13 Mar 2011, 16:21

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
ShockAndAwe wrote:anyone know when the video is set to release?

that was my question....lol

36DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 13 Mar 2011, 16:50

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Do we know the drop date for the video yet?

37DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Tue 15 Mar 2011, 16:27

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Why hasnt the official Disturbed website even said a thing about this lol

38DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Tue 15 Mar 2011, 19:01

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
they wanna keep us in more suspense than we already are? xDD

39DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Tue 15 Mar 2011, 19:08

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I don't think they actually acknowledged anything even back when The Animal was confirmed, at least up until the teaser short 3 days before the actual video came out.

So they probably won't do anything until days before the video is ready?

40DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Tue 15 Mar 2011, 22:01

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Well, they had a lyric video up for 'The Animal' for a couple of weeks before the video came out. Has anyone heard about a lyric video for 'Warrior'?

41DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Wed 16 Mar 2011, 08:13

deli10

deli10
Believer
I'm found this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Chris Marrs Piliero twitter

42DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Wed 16 Mar 2011, 17:26

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Well, on his twitter he said something about a liquor store, so we can assume it must have a modern setting (unlike Indestructible).

It also apparently took multiple days to shoot, so it must be pretty elaborate.

43DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Wed 16 Mar 2011, 18:46

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Wonder if its gonna be anything like 5FDP's video for "way of the fist"

44DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 17 Mar 2011, 00:50

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Does this Chris Marrs Piliero have a good rep as a Music Video Director? Can't seem to find any info on him, oh and DISTURBED FOR LIFE, NOTHING ELSE!

45DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 17 Mar 2011, 01:56

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Here's his website, showing some of his recent works.

I thought the Tighten Up video was funny for what it was, but this is easily the heaviest thing he's done yet. Wonder how he'll pull it off, coming from a pop-rock/scene music/non-hard rock background.

46DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:42

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
1. Warrior =amazing song def one of the best on the album
2. Indestructible music video was one of the best music videos of all time ever.
3. ^ if it was like that one then GOOD.
4. I thought Crucified and The Infection were the 2 worst songs on the album. Although the solo for The Infection was the best on the album.

47DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sat 02 Apr 2011, 19:09

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Monster666 wrote:1. Warrior =amazing song def one of the best on the album
2. Indestructible music video was one of the best music videos of all time ever.
3. ^ if it was like that one then GOOD.
4. I thought Crucified and The Infection were the 2 worst songs on the album. Although the solo for The Infection was the best on the album.

I'm very glad someone came out and said it. I FRIGGAN LOVED WARRIOR from the moment i first heard it. And both The Infection and Crucified always left me puzzled because due to their response on this site i expected to hear more. I am very glad someone else sees this in a similar light as me.

That being said, everyone is entitled to their own interpretation and opinion, and i completely respect that.

(This music video is going to kick ass)

48DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 10 Apr 2011, 12:45

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Any news on a release date of a lyric or music video. The single has already dropped to radio stations, I heard warrior a few nights ago on Hard Drive XL.

49DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 10 Apr 2011, 13:09

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
David said on Twitter in response to someone who asked about when the video would drop, he said when he knows we'll know.

Patience, Disturbed Ones. It's coming.

50DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED Films 'Warrior' Video Sun 10 Apr 2011, 15:35

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
my patience grows thin :p

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com