Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Believe (A Disturbed Musical) - Page 5 Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sat 19 Mar 2011, 22:23

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
If I had known there was a post back in December, I would have already given your a shout. I want to see more.

102Believe (A Disturbed Musical) - Page 5 Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sun 20 Mar 2011, 02:37

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol that's one xDD

all righty, i'll try to get that spark back. It's been so long and now I have no idea how to continue this thing. Need that spark back...

103Believe (A Disturbed Musical) - Page 5 Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:47

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
What usually helps me figure out where to go from where I'm stuck is going back over what I've already done. I see what my characters have already done and I can imagine where take them.

Just a suggestion. Believe

104Believe (A Disturbed Musical) - Page 5 Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:04

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
good suggestion...now to pomder on what the next chpater is...

105Believe (A Disturbed Musical) - Page 5 Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:15

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
You can do it, Rei Rei!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com