Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Tue 18 May 2010, 04:18

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
This is a musical I wrote that uses various Disturbed songs in the story, sort of like the movie musical "Mamma Mia!"

Hope you guys like it. Here's the summary and prologue.

Title: Believe
Disclaimer: I do not own the songs used in this story/musical. They are owned by the band Disturbed. I do own the plot and the characters, though.

Summary:

Maxime Daveigh is thrown into a life of chaos when disaster after disaster strikes her friends and family. Thus, she is tormented by the fallen angel Azazel and his gang of demons and corrupted souls. Pushed to her very limits, will Max give in and crumble under Azazel's influence? Or will another fallen anegl, Azrael, be her salvation?

Prologue:

The chants of the crowds echoed throughout the grounds. Darkness surrounded them all, and the more they waited, the more they grew restless. They pushed at each other, hurled beverage cans into the darkness, screaming for their idols.

"Bloody Rose! Bloody Rose!" the crowd chanted.

A beam of light shone in the middle of the stage, illuminating the figure of a teenage girl. She had short hair that was streaked in several different colors and slightly spiked at the ends. Her jeans hugged her legs, and she wore a venus-cut black shirt. She held a mike in one hand, and a red rose in the other. The crowds cheered.

"Bloody Rose! Bloody Rose!"

The girl stared at the crowd as she squeezed the stem, letting the thorns pierce her. As the drops of blood coated the tips of the petals and the stem, the crowd roared and went wild. Suddenly, the lights came on, revealing the rest of the band in position behind the girl. On the drum cover of the biggest drum was the band's emblem - a lone red rose surrounded by a ring of stem and thorns. Drops of blood coated the petals and stem.

The music began - loud, ear-shattering. The crowd cheered and began to move to the beat.

"Oh, oh, oh, ow!" the girl growled as she threw the rose at the crowd. She began to sing:

You walk on like a woman in suffering
Won't even bother not to tell me why
You come alone, letting all of us savor the moment
Leaving you broken another time

You come on like a bloodstained hurricane
Leave me alone, let me be this time!
You carry on like a holy man pushing redemption
I don't wanna mention the reason I know

That I am stricken and can't let you go
When the heart is cold, there's no hope and we know
That I am crippled by all that you've done
Into the abyss will I run

Into the abyss will I run...

As their lead guitarist played his solo, the girl reveled in the crowd's cheers. She smiled. She felt powerful, unstoppable.

"Oh..." she sang.

Into the abyss will I run
I can't let you go!
Yes, I am stricken and can't let you go!

The song ended and the crowd cheered.

This was the moment.
This was was where she belonged.
This was where she truly felt liberated, free.

So, that's the prologue. What do you guys think? ^-^

Last edited by Yumiyuri on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 05:04; edited 1 time in total

2Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Tue 18 May 2010, 11:40

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
it's really good and creative

well done :)

3Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Tue 18 May 2010, 11:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Thanks ^-^

4Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Tue 18 May 2010, 11:47

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
you should post the rest :)

id be happy to read it :)

5Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Tue 18 May 2010, 14:15

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Thanks ^-^

Here's Chapter One! And because this story features Disturbed songs, some of my character's names will seem familiar ^-^

Chapter One

Maxime Daveigh opened her eyes, scanning her surroundings, shaking the sleep from her eyes. Yes, the walls were still peeling, the ceiling was filled with water stains. She was still stuck in her miserable life.

She sighed and got out of bed. The only bathroom in the apartment reeked of smoke and beer. The shower wasn't working properly - giving out only a small stream of water - but that was what she had to deal with. Maxime got dressed and gathered up her things. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, she began to walk out of the reeking apartment.

Her mother was on the floor with another unknown guy; both were naked and were barely covered up by a small blanket. Cigarette butts, beer bottles, and drug packets were scattered about the living room and dining room floor. As Maxime walked past them, they stirred but didn't awaken. She frowned and went to the refrigerator.

Empty. Maxime angrily shut the fridge door and got the keys from its hook near the door.

"Maxie?" her mother was finally awake. "Are you going out, sweetie?"

Without glancing at her mother, Maxime silently left.

Outside, she was greeted by the usual sight - thugs hanging out nearby, some old beggar asking for alms, prostitutes smoking in one corner. This crime-and-poverty neighborhood was where they lived...and Maxime hated it. She glanced up at the window that indicated their apartment, then at the "filth" before her.

She began to sing.

Bring the violence, it's significant
To the life if you've ever known anyone
To the life, can you feel it?

She began to walk down the street, passing more thugs, prostitutes, and beggars. In one alley, one poor guy was getting mugged. Maxime walked past the scene, knowing that interfering would mean her getting mugged as well.

She continued to sing.

How do you sleep when you live with your lies?
Out of your mouth? Up from your mind?
That kind of thinking starts a chain reaction
You are a time bomb ticking away

You need to release what you're feeling inside, one drug dealer sang.
Let out the beast that you're trying to hide
Step right up and be a part of the action
Get your game face on because it's time to play
You're pushing and fighting your way
You're ripping it up!

She ignored the drug dealer, continuing to walk as more people joined the song.

A group of thugs cornered her, urging her to "have some fun" with them. Maxime glared and tried to walked past them, but the leader grabbed her wrist. Instantly, she whipped out her leg and kicked his crotch. He leg go and fell to his knees in agony. Maxime walked on, but the thugs followed her, singing along.

How do you live without playing the game? one thug asked.
Sit on the side and expect to keep sane?
Step right up and be a part of the action
Come get a piece of it before it's too late

Take a look around, you can't deny what you see
, another sang as he gestured around them.
We're living in a violent society
Well, my sister, let me show you a better way
Get your game face on because it's time to play
You're ripping it up!

They all danced around her, trying to get her to join them. Maxime tired to ignore them, but it did sound appealing - being free to do anything, take anything she wanted, and no one could do anything about it. It promised freedom.

Finally, Maxime turned to the demons of society behind her and shouted:

Tell me, what am I supposed to be?!
Another goddamn drone?!
Tell me, what am I supposed to be?!
Should I leave it on the inside?!
Should I get ready to play?!

You're ripping it up!

They stared at her and replied:

The song ended and Maxime was left standing before the group of thugs. They smiled at her, still urging her to come with them.

"So, what will it be?" one asked.
"We know who you are," the leader said. "We just wanna have some fun."
"Forget it," Maxime said coldly. "It's guys like you who make me sick. You guys are also the reason why I hate this stupid neighborhood!"

She turned and walked off, but they still kept following her. Maxime was no fool, though. Living in their corrupt neighborhood taught her important survival skills. When a thug grabbed her, she kicked his crotch. She did the same to the others, always targeting their weak spots - the lower area, solar plexus, and neck.

When she had finished, she picked up her fallen bag and slung it over her shoulder.

"Disgusting," she spat casting the thugs a distainful glance.

She stopped before a slightly rundown building in the next street. She looked up at the open window on the top floor. Drum beats and guitar music could be heard coming from within.

She cupped her hands around her mouth. "DAN! DAN MICHAELS!"

The music and drum beats stopped. Two heads poked out of the window - one was a teenage boy with slightly long black hair, and the other was a teenage girl with back and red hair that was cut short in the back and kept long in the front.

"You're late!" Dan Michaels yelled down at her.
"I know!" Maxime yelled back. "Keys please?!" She grinned at the girl. "Love the hair, Devon!"
Devon grinned. "Thanks, Max! My parents hate it!"

Maxime laughed as Dan tossed down a set of keys. She picked them up and headed inside where the rest of the band awaited.

6Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Wed 19 May 2010, 05:54

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
cool :)

7Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Wed 19 May 2010, 06:04

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Thanks ^-^

Should I put up the next chapter?

8Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Wed 19 May 2010, 11:48

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
yeah thats was really good :)

9Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Thu 20 May 2010, 09:05

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Here's Chapter Two! And the familiarities keep coming...XDD

Chapter Two

Dan Michaels lived with his twin brother David on the top floor of the apartment. Their father was a general in the army, their mother, a painter. The previous year, when they both turned nineteen, the twins decided to move out and make their own lives. It was also in that year that they met Maxime and Devon, finally forming their band - Bloody Rose.

"So, what was the hold-up?" Dan asked as Maxime set her bag on the dining table.
"Thugs who wanted to have some fun," Maxime said as she took a sandwich from the plate on the table. She took a bit and glanced at the couch. "How's the baby, David?"

David Michaels smiled as he finished tuning his bass. Two strings had broken at the end of their last show and Dan had to stop his brother from sobbing over how "careless he handled one of his baby".

"She's all right," David said as he stood up and tried out a few chords.
Dan stood beside him, holding his guitar. "Try to be careful next time, Dave. I'm not giving excuses next time our fans see you breaking down."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." David glared at him. "Just shut up, Danny."

Devond and Maxime laughed. They looked so alike, but were fairly easy to tell apart. David had bright emerald eyes and was obsessed with his collection of basses. He cared for each of them like they were his own children. Danny, on the other hand, had clear sapphire eyes and was obsessed about the other instruments (except for David's basses). He wouldn't let anyone touch his guitars, wouldn't let anyone touch the drums other than Devon, and, of course, dared not to approach David's basses. The mike, he reasoned, was not a musical instrument, and could be touched by anyone in the band (much to Maxime's annoyance).

"Have you guys told her yet?" Devon asked as she checked the tightness of her drums' covers.
"Told me what?" Maxime asked.

David and Dan looked at each other and sighed. They looked at Maxime, seeming to hesitate.

"Okay, both of you, come clean," Maxime demanded. "NOW."

Dan nudged David. David scowled at him then turned to Maxime.

"Our dad's a general, remember?" David asked.
"Yeah, you told me and Devon before," Maxime replied not getting what he's trying to say.
Dan spoke next. "We did tell you that we wanted to be soldiers before, right?"
"And that we trained a few years with our dad?" David cut in.
"Yeah...what's your point?"
"Max...there's a war going on in Iraq," David said. "Dad called us a month ago. We're needed there."

Maxime's jaw dropped in shock. She tried to say something but was at a loss of words.

"I told you she won't take it well," Devon said. She held out a hand.
Dan cursed under his breath. He dug in his pocket and slapped a twenty dollar bill on Devon's palm.
Maxime finally managed to recover. "You...you guys are leaving? But..but..."
"We won't leave until next month," Dan said trying to lift the mood. "We can still play a couple of shows."
"Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?!" Maxime cried out. She glared at Devon.
Devon chuckled and sent her a look of innocence. "Don't give me that look, Max. They told me a few minutes before you arrived."
"I...oh." Maxime felt like an idiot. "But still...why didn't you guys tell us when your dad called you?"
"We...forgot," the twins said in unison. "We had practice and stuff."
"Plus we just released our third single," David added.
Maxime sighed. "I just don't get why you guys would throw away being in a band to be blasted to bits in the battlefield."
"Hey, we love being in the band!" Dan protested.
"Besides, being a soldier isn't all that bad," David said. "In fact, it's downright awesome!"

The twins smiled at each other. Dan pointed his guitar like a rifle and began to sing:

Another mission the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colors again
My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again

David then took over:

No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

They faced the girls, the necks of their instruments crossed as they sang together:

I'll have you know
That I've become
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

Maxime raised an eyebrow as Devon laughed. Dan and David mimed being in the battlefield, shooting enemies left and right. David pointed his bass at them and sang:

Another reason another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret

Dan cut in:

My declaration embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

Then, they sang together:

You will be shown
How I've become
Indestructible
Take a last look around while your alive
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

They began to play as they imagined bringing home victory to the country. Maxime began to grin, amused at their antics. Devon was clutching her stomach, trying to stop laughing.

I'm Indestructible

I am indestructible,
David sang.
Indestructible, Dan echoed.

Indestructible
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

The song ended and the twins bowed their female audience. Devon took in deep breaths of air, finally ceasing to laugh.

"You both are crazy," Maxime said.
"But we get the point," Devon said.
"You guys wanna get blasted to bits, fine." Maxime tried to look serious, but she knew that they could see right through her. "Have fun with that."
"We will," Dan said cheerfully. "We'll bring home some guys to introduce you to."
"Ew, no thanks." The twins laughed at Maxime's look of disgust.

Suddenly, a phone rang, the ringtone echoing throughout the room. Everyone fished out their cellphones, but they finally realized that it was Devon's phone ringing.

Devon glared at the caller ID. "Dammit."
"Your parents again?" Maxime asked.
"Ignore it," Dan advised her.
"No doubt they're gonna lecture me about being a disgrace to the family, sinking to the level of scums for hanging out with you guys or shit like that." Devon turned off her phone.
"They got bills stuffed up their asses," David muttered. "But I do wonder why they don't lock you up."
"They maybe be snobby, but even they have to admit that I'm not doing anything wrong," Devon said. "Besides, I'm eighteen and a full adult. They have to accept that I can go wherever the hell I want."
"Why don't you move out?" Maxime asked.
Devon sighed. "That's just it - I can't. It was our deal. I get to hang out with you guys, but I can't move out. My parents have eyes everywhere. They'll find me and bring me home and lock me up for good."
"Everywhere but here," the twins chorused.
Devon smiled. "That's why I like it here. They're too "clean" to ever come down here. No offense guys."
"None taken," David said.
"Okay, enough break time," Maxime cut in. "Let's practice."
"You always know how to kill the mood, do you?" Dan sighed.
Maxime grinned. "Of course. Now, let's get it on."

10Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Thu 20 May 2010, 11:30

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
thats really good Rei :)

i enjoyed reading that

11Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Thu 20 May 2010, 22:01

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
sweet stuff. i really like the first chapter with violence fetish. depending how the story goes, it would be cool to have stricken as the climax and Prayer as the last song i think. but its your musical

12Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Fri 21 May 2010, 11:18

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Sorry if this chapter's short...

Chapter Three

In one dark alley, a tall figure bent over a smaller, frailer figure. The smaller figure was a man dressed in ragged clothes, hurriedly downing a packet of drugs. The tall figure sighed in defeat.

"You promised me you'd change," the tall figure said sadly. "You told me you wouldn't listen to him."
"Sorry, man," the druggie said. "But the offer was too sweet to pass up."
"Wel, well, well," a new voice said. "It seems that I have won again...Azrael."

The figure looked back sharply and saw a handsome man dressed in a long, expensive-looking black coat. He had blond hair that was slightly ruffled, and his eyes were a piercing shade of crimson. Standing around him were shadowy demons and souls with grotesque smiles upon their faces.

"You never really know when to stop, do you, Azazel?" Azrael said coldly.
Azazel walked towards him. "Of course not, why should I? This, what I do, is fun. As you can see -" he gestured to the druggie. "- your efforts are futile, Azrael. they always have been. I have gained yet another soul, another follower."
"And you are still not satisfied?!" Azrael said angrily. "After thousands of years, you still long for more?"
"Alas, I'm far from satisfied. But there are still millions out there in the world, and I have eternity in my hands. Stop this futile attempt to redeem yourself, Azrael. Join me and we will rule this world!"
"Joining you was my first mistake." Azrael glared at him. "I won't taint my soul no further."
"It's already tainted, that's why were here in the first place, you idiot. People here look for pleasure, not redemption."
"You're wrong Azazel. People do need redemption."
Azazel laughed. "Ah, you amuse me, my friend. Come, I'll show you how blind you are."

Azazel gestured for Azrael to follow him. Azrael glanced a pitying look at the druggie behind him and followed. All around them in the streets, crime and poverty was imminent.

Azazel began to sing:

Politics and evil
All one in the same
Satan hides behind a different name

The demons and souls danced around Azrael singing in haunting voices:

Take these chains away
Free my hands from bondage
Can't explain away
Avarice will kill you in time

Azazel showe dhim a group of thugs mugging a poor woman and another group ganging up on a small boy. Some teenage boys took their frustrations out on a parked car.

Violent upheaval
Cities drenched in flame
Wickedness we know we can't contain

Azazel's minions continued to sing around Azrael, seeming to entice him:

Take these chains away
Free my hands from bondage
Can't explain away
Avarice will kill you in time

Azazel turned to Azrael as the song ended. His minions returned to their place behind him.

"You see the power you can wield over them?" Azazel asked. "As long as you give them what they want, they'll obey you."
"Your hands are also stained with the blood of innocent lives," Azrael said. "You pushed them too far."
"They refused to cooperate with me," Azazel said. "They get so confused, they're driven over the edge. They have no place in my future kingdom."
"You've really sunk so low."

Azazel didn't seem to hear him. He was looking at a girl standing across the street. Her hair was streaked with any colors, and her eyes were a dull, midnight blue. Azrael frowned when he saaw that all too familiar mile on Azazel's face.

"I think I found my next victim...er...follower," Azazel said cheerfully. "And it's that lovely Bloody Rose girl." He grinned at Azrael. "I'm a big fan of them, you know."
"She's just a kid, Azazel!" Azrael nearly shouted.
"And your point? I play no favorites. And girls like her are very...delectable. And weak-willed. She'll be mine very soon."
"Don't think that I won't try to stop you," Azrael said firmly.

The demons and souls around Azazel laughed as he cast Azrael an amused look. Azrael stared at him, the challenge clear in his flashing scarlet eyes. Azazel sighed and shrugged, but his eyes flashed with malice.

"Try then," Azazel said. "Your attempts always entertain me."
"She will not be yours," Azrael vowed. "I will not fail this time."
Azazel laughed again. "We shall see, my friend. We shall see."

And with a swirl of his coat, he was gone.

13Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Fri 21 May 2010, 11:22

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
awesome job Rei :)

14Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sun 23 May 2010, 09:54

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Chapter Four...what's gonna happen next? Oh, and be warned, this chapter is not for those who do not know about "the birds and the bees"!

Chapter Four

That night, as her mother entertained her new "friend", Maxime sat on her bed, wondering how their band would fare now that the twins were leaving. Maybe while they were gone she could find temporary guys to replace them...

Maxime shook her head. No one in the world could ever replace Dan and David Michaels. They were not only the band's bassist and guitarist, but they were two of the only friends she still had.

She could hear her mother moaning loudly outside, along with her latest customer. Maxime scowled and locked the door, putting a chair under the knob for good measure. She didn't want the bastard outside to get any ideas.

"Oh! That feels so good..." her mother moaned out loud.
"Oh, shut up," Maxime muttered under her breath as she lay back, putting a pillow over her head.

Ever since her father had died in a car crash, Maxime's life turned upside down. Her mother never recovered from the loss, and let herself go completely, drowning her sorrows in heavy drinking, smoking, and drugs. She got fired from her job and soon, they couldn't afford to live in their house any longer. The only place they could afford was the apartment they lived in now - right in the middle of a corrupt neighborhood.

Maxime was forced to drop out of school and she never saw her friends again. To pay for her addictions (and the rent), her mother started selling her body. Once or twice, she had ordered Maxime to "work" like she did. Finally fed up, Maxime shut out her mother from her life, spending more time with the band than at "home". But their earnings by performing live shows weren't enough to buy her a decent life for good, so until she could save enough, Maxime decided to stay with her mother. The twins have offered her a place in their apartment a couple of times, but Maxime refused.

"Call me stupid, a fool, or whatever," she had said, "but I feel like staying with Elena. Maybe someday, she'll wake up from this nightmare and everything will be normal again."

So far, it hadn't happened, and it seemed to be getting worse. So, aside from spending time with the other members of Bloody Rose, Maxime tried to forget about her miserable life by blasting her ears with hard rock and metal. It was when she met Dan and David that she opened the door to metal, because the twins (and Devon) were the ones who influenced her in the first place.

Maxime sighed and tried to get comfortable. "Will this ever get better?"
"It won't," an unfamiliar voice replied.

Maxime sat up, earphones falling from their place. A man that looked to be in his early twenties sat at the foot of her bed, staring at her with dark crimson eyes. He had blond hair and was dressed all in black.

"Who...who the hell are you?!" Maxime demanded. "And how'd you get in here?!"
"I'm not like them, if that's what you're thinking," he said tossing his head in the door's direction. "And I'm not going to hurt you, Maxime."
"How the hell did you know my name?!" Maxime backed up against the headboard, her body tense.
He chuckled, his voice gentle yet seductive. "Everyone around here knows who you are. You're Maxime Daveigh, the great vocalist from the rising band, Bloody Rose."
"Who are you?" Maxime repeated.

He moved closer to her, his eyes seeming to glow in the darkness. Something extended from behind him, a pair of dark shapes that were a glossy red darker than his eyes. Were they...wings?! Impossible!

Maxime's eyes widened. "You're...you're not human."
He smiled. "True. I am not. But I'm just like you."
"Just like me?"
"Flawed. Tainted. Unperfect." The glossy dark red feathers brushed against her legs.

Something's not right with him, Maxime thought. But he was so gorgeous, so seductive, so...so...unearthly. He was the type of being that could haunt her dreams and leave her wanting when she awakened.

"What do you want from me?" she finally managed to ask.
"You have captured my interest, Max," he replied. "And I know how much you're suffering. You may dream of one day getting out of this cesspool, but let me tell you, it's going to get worse. You're never going to taste that good lifen you've always wanted."
"How...how do you know?"
"I see all - your past, present, and future. But don't fear, I can make it all better, Maxime. I can save you."
"I can save myself," Maxime snapped. "I don't trust strangers. They all want one thing in return when they offer to get me out of here." She glared at him.
"And you think I'm like them?" he asked.
"You are, aren't you? Sorry, but I'm not going to be a whore like Elena."
"I'm not after your body, Maxime," he said firmly. "I just want to save you from continuous suffering.I can give you a comfortable life. A better record deal for your band."
"And how will you do that? Just who are you anyways?"
"Whatever I want will be given to me. I have connections everywhere, in any part of this world. As for who I am, who do you think I am, Max?"

His eyes bored into hers, and for some reason, she couldn't stop herself from speaking what was in her mind. She couldn't hide the truth, couldn't lie about what she thought of him.

"You're some angel who looks like he's gonna eat me alive," she found herself saying. "And you look too...hot...to be a good angel."
"Hmm..close enough." He was so close to her now, his face was inches from hers. "Poor, poor Maxime...you just need someone right now, right? Well, I'm here. I'm here."

He began to sing, his voice as seductive as ever.

Stripped of life, alone
In the midst of something that I
Want to play with your evil inside
Wanting, letting go, of what never could be again
Lost and alone
Imprisoned now inside your mind
With the way you tried
To destroy me again
You were waiting and living for no one
With the way you tried
To completely refuse all your life

Feed on your nothing
You'll never live up to me

He smiled, his eyes promising a night filled with oblivion, with sweet pleasure. But Maxime kept herself from completely surrendering, knowing that he may just be like every bastard who just wanted to play with her.

Awaken you
With a little evil inside
Feed on your nothing
You'll never live up to me
I've stricken you
I don't want to live with the lie
Feed on your nothing
And you'll never live up to me

Awaken you, oh no,
Can't live up to me
I've striken you
Feed on your nothing and you can't live up to me...

As the song ended, he kissed her, his lips parting hers, hard and demanding. Maxime tried to push him away but as soon as he deepened the kiss, she felt herself slowly surrendering.

He pulled away a little, his hand on the nape of her neck, their breathing rough and ragged.

"I'll give you anything you want," he whispered hoarsely. "Anything, if you give me one thing in return."
"And what is it you want?" she asked.
"Your soul."

Maxime's mind set of a red alert in her head. She oushed him off her and retreated to one corner of the bed.

"My soul?!" she cried. "I already told you, I'm not gonna be your whore!"
"It isnt just your body I want," he said. "I want you - your mind, your heart, and especially your soul. Swear yourself to me forever and I'll give you whatever you want."
"I'll be damned if you think I'll give myself to you, you bastard!" she shouted. She glared at him. "Get out of my room! Or else."
"Or else what?" he taunted.
"Just get out!"

Suddenly, he wasn't the seductive, perfect angel she had first thought him to be. His eyes were like hot, angry coals, and a dark aura enveloped him. He grabbed her roughly by the hair and leaned so close, he was almost kissing her again.

"You will be mine," he growled. "And I'm going to use everything in my power to get you!"

As he kissed her roughly again, Maxime's eyes snapped open. She was covered in sweat and she was breathing heavily. Her mp3 lay beside her, the battery now drained. Her earphones had fallen out of their place, and now lay beside on the pillows.

Maxime sat up, looking around. She was alone.

"It was just a nightmare," she said softly. "Just a freaky nightmare."

But deep in her heart, she didn't completely believe it.

15Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Mon 24 May 2010, 18:21

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Nice incorporation of the Disturbed lyrics. :)

16Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Tue 25 May 2010, 01:53

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Thank you ^-^

I'll put up the next chapter soon XD

17Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Wed 26 May 2010, 03:11

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Can't wait this is very Interesting

18Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Wed 26 May 2010, 05:57

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Chapter Five

Devon Johnson rolled her eyes as her parents subjected her to yet another sermon. Her sister, Alessa, was standing nearby, clearly enjoying seeing her suffer.

"...went to spend time with these filthy mongrels again!" her mother was saying.
"We kept calling you to come home, but you never answered!" her father shouted.
"Why you like spending time with these mongrels, I don't understand," her mother continued, not noticing that Devon wasn't listening. "Why can't you be as perfect as your sister - Alessa?"

Devon tried not to care about that last statement, but those words always hit her hard. She hated how they always compared her to oh-so-perfect-it-makes-you-want-to-puke Alessa. She once wanted to make her parents proud, and she felt that by being a famous musician would accomplish that. Too bad they hated her chosen genre of music.

"You're a failure, Devon," her father said coldly. "You always were. You're not fit to be a Johnson."
"From now on, we don't care where you end up," her mother remarked with distain. "Go live with those mongrels, we don't care. Just get out of out sight!"

With those words, they walked off, leaving Devon standing with her cheeks burning, her fists clenched tightly at her sides. Alessa walked up towards her, a huge smirk on her face.

"It's amazing that they didn't hit you," she said. "Well, you're too filthy to be worth it anyways. You should've been more like me Devon - perfect."

She laughed cruelly and left. Devon glared after her, biting back a string of angry curses that would've horrified her mother. It was a wonder that she survived that. Anyone else would've been toasted.

"Bloody Rose is ten times the family you'll ever be," Devon murmured angrily.

She walked out of the house, wanting to get away from the prison where she grew up. She pushed past the crowds, remembering how she had met Dan, David, and Maxime.

On her eighteenth birthday, she had sneaked out of her house, and had gone into a bar far from the house. Dan and David were playing some metal tunes that she recognized. She had boldly asked if she could play with them, and showed them the talent that only they could appreciate - her talent with drums. Afterwards, Maxime had approached them, asking what song they had played since there had been no vocals.

"Just something we came up with," David had said. "We're trying to see if we can get a band together."
"We already have a good drummer right here," Dan said, indicating Devon. "By the way, you haven't told us your name yet."
Devon grinned. "Devon. Devon Johnson."
"Dan Michaels," Dan said." That's my twin brother, David."
"Obviously," David said.
"And you?" Devon asked turning to Maxime.
"Maxime Daveigh," she said. "But you could just call me Max. And...I was thinking about you "no-vocalist" problem..."

A week after that, Bloody Rose was born. Devon had come up with the name, along with Maxime. Devon loved roses, and Max had thought of adding the "Bloody" part. Dan and David worked on the band's symbol. And after a year, they had signed to a minor company and released a few singles. In that time, the four of them had grown close...becoming like a makeshift family.

"And I'm not going to let them down,' Devon whispered to herself. "My family can go to hell for all I care! No one's going to stop me from being the the best metal band ever!" Her eyes flashed. "No one, not my family, not even God."

Devon sat on the steps of an empty, run-down building, watching the people who passed by. As she watched, she began to sing for herself.

Another dream that will never come true
Just to compliment your sorrow
Another life that I've taken from you
A gift to add on to your pain and suffering

Another truth you can never believe
Has crippled you completely
All the cries you're beginning to hear
Trapped in your mind, and the sound is deafening

She stood up suddenly, earning some stares from the passers-by. Devon faced the sky, her eyes shining with determination.

Let me enlighten you
This is the way I pray

Living just isn't hard enough
Burn me alive, inside
Living my life's not hard enough
Take everything away

Devon began to walk and as she passed a large music store, she peeked inside. She saw a grand set of drums, much better than the set she was using now,...that was already sold. She sighed.

Another nightmare about to come true
Will manifest tomorrow
Another love that I've taken from you
Lost in time, on the edge of suffering

Another taste of the evil I breed
Will level you completely
Bring to life everything that you fear
Live in the dark, and the world is threatening

She turned from the music store and looked up to the heavens once again:

Let me enlighten you
This is the way I pray

Burn me alive, inside
Take everything away

She reached Dan and David's building, but didn't bother to call out to them. Instead, she began to climb up the long flight of stairs, thinking of what her mother kept saying in the year before:

Return to me
Return to me
Return to me
Turn to me,
was what she said.
Leave me no one,Devon sang bitterly.

Turn to me
Return to me
Return to me
Turn to me,
the words kept echoing in her head.
Cast aside! Devon shouted.

Return to me
Return to me
Return to me
Turn to me
the words won't stop.
Leave me no one,Devon sang.

Turn to me
Return to me
Return to me
Turn to me
Devon forced the memories at the back of her head.
You've made me turn away, Devin sang.

Burn me alive, inside
Living my life's not hard enough,
They take everything from you

Burn me alive, inside
Take everything away

Devon stopped at the twins' door just as the song ended. She took a deep breath and raised a fist. She hesitated for a minute, then knocked.

"Who goes there?" came David's (or Dan's) voice.
"It's me," Devon said.
"Who's "me"?" came the voice.
Devon smiled. "Open the door or else I'm breaking it down."
"Okay, okay! Spare the poor door."

The door opened and david's face poked out.

"What is it, Dev?" he asked. "We don't have practice today."
"Can I just hang out for a little while?" Devon asked.

David smiled warmly, understanding. He unbolted the door and opened it wide.

"Sure, come on it. They gave you a hard time again, didn't they?"

19Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sat 29 May 2010, 11:17

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
this is very good rei :)

are you a happy author now?

20Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sat 29 May 2010, 11:26

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
alright, i have to read the whole thing...tell ya what i think when im done lol

21Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sun 30 May 2010, 18:44

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thats cool man

22Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Sun 30 May 2010, 19:05

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Ravensclaw wrote:thats cool man

she's a girl Lol

23Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Tue 01 Jun 2010, 05:04

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Here's Chapter Six! Sorry guys, there's no songs on this chap...and, it's kinda short...

Chapter Six

A week later, Bloody Rose was up for another small concert. The band's label had finally decided that it was time for them to record their first album. Their popularity was rising and if their first album was a success, it may very well rocket them to the top

"The crowd's gotten bigger," David commented peeking from the side of the stage. "Bigger than the crowd we had in the school grounds."
"Well, they get bigger every time we perform," Devon said without a trace of nervousness in her face."And with our first album coming out, I expect our fans will increase a lot."
"The concert at Genica High School was nothing compared to this," Dan said. "I feel like they wanna get onstage and rip our throats out."
"We're in the park, the space is bigger," Devon explained. "We have to go now. I have a feeling they can't wait anymore."
Maxime gulped and stared at her. "How can you stay so calm like that? I feel like all the butterflies are gonna burst from my stomach."
"Simple." Devon grinned. "I'm not the one singing."
Maxime frowned. "Oh, hahahaha."
"She does have a point," the twins said.
"You guys aren't helping!" Maxime sighed. "Okay, okay, I'm calm. Let's do this!"

The stage darkened and the crowds began to cheer and chant the band's name.

"Bloody Rose! Bloody Rose!"

A spotlight shone, showing Maxime holding her signature rose in one hand, and a wireless mike in the other. The thorns had already pricked her, painting the petals and the stem with blood.

The crowd went wild. "Bloody Rose! Bloody Rose!"

The lights lit up as the music began, showing the rest of the band. Maxime smiled. Once more, she felt free. This was when she truly felt alive!

"Phew, the crowd's really worked up tonight," David said as they later announced a short break. He opened his water bottle and took a long drink.
"Imagine when we're in the big league with all the other famous bands," Devon sighed dreamily.

Their happiness was cut short when they saw Dan sitting beside Maxime on one of the folding chairs backstage. Maxime looked troubled, as if she was spooked by something. Or someone.

"You okay, Max?" Dan asked worriedly.
"I'm fine, I'm fine," Maxime said. "Just resting my voice."
"You look like you saw a ghost," David said.
"Do we need to cancel the rest of the show?" Devon asked.
Maxime shook her head. "No! I'm fine, really!"
"Sure?" Dan pressed.
Maxime forced a smile. "Yeah."

The truth was, she did see someone while they were onstage. He was standing at the very front of the crowd, his bright crimson eyes staring into hers. The crowd around him pushed and shoved, but they didn't seem to notice he was there. He smiled at her and his eyes gleamed in a very inhuman way.

"But he was just a dream," Maxime whispered to herself. "A bad dream."

She had blinked several times as she sang onstage, but he wouldn't go away. And when they announced their short break, she could've sworn she heard his voice in her head...

"Soon, Max."

Maxime perked up as a man approached her. He was dressed like a doctor or nurse and he carried a worried expression on his face.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Maxime Daveigh?" the man asked.
"Yeah. why?" Maxime replied.
The man looked solemn. "Then you better come with me. Your mother was found stabbed multiple times in an alley. She's in the hospital now, but I don't think she had much time to live."

At those words, Maxime bolted towards the exit, the doctor/nurse following close behind. Devon tried to go after her, but was stopped by Dan.

"Leave her be," Dan said softly. "She needs to handle this alone."
"But...what about the concert?" Devon asked.
David looked grim. "Looks like we have to cut it short. They'll understand."

The hospital was only ten minutes away from the park, but to Maxime, it seemed like an eternity. As soon as they got to the emergency room, she immediately demanded to see her mother. They took her to a public ward where her mother was lying with heavy bandages wrapped around her chest. She wasn't hooked up to any device.

"She didn't want us to save her," one doctor said. "She just said to get you."
"Save her, please," Maxime choked out as tears welled up her eyes. "Please."
Another doctor shook his head. "I'm afraid there's nothing more we can do fr her." He sighed. "The stab wounds didn't nick her heart, but she lost too much blood."
"Elena?" Maxime approached the bed. "Elena...I'm here."

Elena Daveigh coughed and opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw her daughter.

"Maxie," she said faintly. "I just wanted to see you...before I go."
"Don't go, Elena," Maxime begged kneeling beside her. "Don't go...please."
"I'm sorry, my dear," Elena said. "I shouldn't have abandoned you when your father died. I should've...I should've been a better mother to you. I paid for my sins with my life." She coughed again. "I'm so sorry, Maxie."
"I forgive you Elena," Maxime whispered, tears running down her cheeks. "Just don't go. We can start all over again. Don't leave me...Mom."
Elena smiled. "How I missed it when you would call me that." Her voice grew fainter, as if she was slowly slipping away. "I'm going to see your father now...I love you, Maxime."

With those words, Elena Daveigh breathed her last. And Maxime Daveigh laid her head over her mother's chest...and cried.

24Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Wed 02 Jun 2010, 11:08

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
holy shit this is cool. its perfect

25Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Empty Re: Believe (A Disturbed Musical) Wed 02 Jun 2010, 11:12

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Thanks ^-^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com