Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Dawn_Cato wrote:This is the only info I am posting....I'm sorry I will not say anything else,you need wait for next summer.

Yep, so in other words you don't really know anything. Thanks, that clears everything up.

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
i dont get why your being so secretive dawn..i meen its only info on if disturbed is going to release a cover of a metallica song or not..has nothing to do with your life, if anything it has more to do with theres, and if they decide to do a cover then people will know about it then...so just come clean and say, you dont know either band, stop being annoying

GOD!!!

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
If they ever cover Metallica and try to do it live on a regular basis, they need a second guitarist which I think could greatly expand their sound. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon. They covered Fade to Black live(at least the first half), but they had to give Mike a guitar.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I swear I heard drumming in that song. I thought they only gave him a guitar for Darkness?

I don't think I heard any bass. Maybe it was Fuzz.

Last edited by WickedKnightAlbel on Fri 18 Dec 2009, 03:05; edited 1 time in total

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
WickedKnightAlbel wrote:I swear I heard drumming in that song. I thought they only gave him a guitar for Darkness?

I don't think I heard any bass. Maybe it was Fuzz.

Pretty sure it was Fuzz...I remember seeing him switching from bass to an acoustic on a stand...unless im wrong

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
I liked one by apocalyptica more than one by metallica.

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
I think it would be amazing if Disturbed covered the song. I want to hear Draiman yell "BACK TO THE FRONT!" Smiley Face

FuckinParasite

FuckinParasite
Id like them do Lepper Messiah instead

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
I always think that this song lyrics fit perfectly in disturbed's position.
but they cant do it with only one guitar...they need two for sure.
anyway the song is amazing and i would like very much hear a disturbed version...but i dont think that this will happen...

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
I DON'T THINK THAT WIKI IS CORRECT. DAVID BROKE HIS ORIGINAL PROMISE ON 10K FISTS, WHEN HE STATED TO NEVER TO A COVER AGAIN. SO I REALLY DON'T SEE IT HAPPENING.

*DISTURBED1*
Disturbed Warrior

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
I so hate Metallica. Please dont cover anymore of their stuff. I can't stand Lars and his fucking opinions.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
disturbedlepgirl wrote:I so hate Metallica. Please dont cover anymore of their stuff. I can't stand Lars and his fucking opinions.

this is not happening just a early rumor i feel it is bullshit. I don't want them covering them either.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
disturbedlepgirl wrote:I so hate Metallica. Please dont cover anymore of their stuff. I can't stand Lars and his fucking opinions.

wow never heard anyone have such a strong hate for Metallica. is it jus cause of Lars' opinions or cause of the music as well?

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
I actually think James is a great vocalist, but it is Lars and his mouth and opinions on things and the way he treated James when he went into rehab that really made me just hate anything they put out. I can't get past that:P If i can't respect an artist for their views on things in the world, I can't listen to the music. Yeah, i have a huge opinion on Metallica. LOL
I saw them in the 90's though, and thought they were awesome live. just over the years just felt Lars took over the band and became this boss that everyone had to bow down to and that's what i heard made Jason leave the band.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com