Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Via, Wikipedia there is a rumor that Disturbed is going to Cover Mettalica's "Disposable Heroes" song what do u guys think?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I looked on wiki and it doesn't say that but it would be cool if they did cover the song.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
go back to wiki and go all the down to Indestructible and recent events it shows u

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
It was taken down wiki people can just edit it and put anything they want but again it be good if they did the song.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
u would be right my fellow disturbed one it would be cool as hell!!!!!!!!\m/

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Well i will keep a look out to see if that's true

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
It would be nice to hear that as Dan Donegan is miles ahead of Kirk Hammet in skill. Though there's probably different songs i'd rather hear covered instead.

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
Wow that'd be cool. Distrubed covers are always kickass.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
That would be fucking awesome.

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Well, they did cover fade to black, so who knows?

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Um, wikipedia is not the most reliable source there is

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I might go to the Jan Jose concert and head backstage to talk to James and Lars(they are friends of the family)so maybe I might ask if I hang out with them.....I will see...I am moving too that weekend so I hope I can squeeze a concert in between.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
dawn that is so cool that you can just pop in and see metallica backstage :)

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Dawn_Cato wrote:I might go to the Jan Jose concert and head backstage to talk to James and Lars(they are friends of the family)so maybe I might ask if I hang out with them.....I will see...I am moving too that weekend so I hope I can squeeze a concert in between.

LIES...ALL LIES I TELL YOU!!!....PICS or its not true...period

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Yeah I know but you need to remember these guys are bay area babys that grew up and lived here by me so yes I know hun its sound strange

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
NO it aint strange!!! John is her ex boyfriend and he was stage designer for the group and she got to know them and fuck yeah I am jelous as shit....damnit.TALK TO ME DAWN stop ignoring me

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I said I would try its not that big of a deal

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
still a lie >_>

and wormy dude just because you got the hots for her dosent make it any less of a lie The Guy

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
he is married so i doubt he wants to end up in a tiger woods kind of situation Lol

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
That's right Bowers and I am god mother to the kids Worm is like my brother and we are fighting right now. So ANDY...........its ok not to believe me I'm not posting to brag but to get information to post so if no one wants to know what I tell everyone, I will tell Mike only and give him the option to tell if I hear anything. I know contacts Like Example Bryan Coleman Nicklebacks manager and well its kinda my job so don't put me down for that! I do understand I sound far fetched strange and unreal yes I know but please I only wanted to help and post the truth.

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
right >_>

still dont believe you

PIC OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
I agree...We need proof :p

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
World is full of good bands so i hope they cover anything else than metallica...

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Wait a minute.....I don't think this question should be answered by Metallica? I think either Dan Donegan or David Draiman should be questioned on this!

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Whatever they do, i have a good feeling about it. Disturbed is a really good band as far as cover versions are concerned.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com