Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Dawn_Cato wrote:Wait a minute.....I don't think this question should be answered by Metallica? I think either Dan Donegan or David Draiman should be questioned on this!

right so all of a sudden you know disturbed to YEAH RIGHT!!..HA HA!! thats funny...if thats true then ask them to promote our forum DO IT!!!

BITCH

MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
posting

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Stop it ANDY!!!!!!! None of your freaking buisness who I know.....and stop driving me crazy GRRRRR......WormGerm and now you bugging me

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Annnnyway getting back to topic. I don't see Disturbed doing a Metallica cover anytime soon. For them to do it properly they'd need to have another guitarist and i don't see that happening.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
Dancing David

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
enough children ok if dawn can get info then let her if she cant it doesent matter just let it go

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I set it up for Saturday night to go to the Metallica concert with a gentleman his name is Walter Morgan and he was a kinda like a gopher for the metal band TESTAMENT and my ex bf John. So Walter is driving the three of us so I will get pics and a video on my phone and ask LARS but god help me I like James but he can be an ass (sorry James)so......the question about knowing Dan Donegan no I do not know him and as for David..... That's all I am gonna say.

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Everyone knows if Disturbed does this that it will be epic but I think it should only be done if it goes with the message of the album.

Dancing David

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
dammit dawn, ur gonna leave us hangin like that? lol oh well

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
Dawn is who she is and shes tight lipped about her life

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Stop going off topic people not going to say it again.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Everyone stay on topic or i'll fucking cut the lot of you!...Anyway i'd kill for Disturbed to do a cover of the unforgiven, i think they could possibly take it to levels that Metallica was never able to do with the original. I don't listen to much Metallica anymore, if any at all but that's just one of the songs that sticks with you long after you lose interest in a band.

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
indeed The Unforgiven is a good song, i would like to hear them to a cover of, One, great song

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Darkking32 wrote:indeed The Unforgiven is a good song, i would like to hear them to a cover of, One, great song

thats a song that should never be covered as it's uncoverable

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Agreed, i cant imagine any band taking One and making it better.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
ok geez sorry, i was only playin...
how about Enter Sandman?

DEVON

DEVON
what about a cover of SOME KIND OF MONSTER ? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Bowers wrote:
Darkking32 wrote:indeed The Unforgiven is a good song, i would like to hear them to a cover of, One, great song

thats a song that should never be covered as it's uncoverable

iv got faith in disturbed, im sticking with One..idkgaf if you say it is uncoverable..DISTURBED CAN MAKE ANY SONG BETTER..its just how it is..and if you dont think so, your not a true fan..THERE I SAID IT

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I heard from a very good source that Disturbed will not cover a metallica song.

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Dawn_Cato wrote:I heard from a very good source that Disturbed will not cover a metallica song.

Yeah?, what source would that be Dawn?

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
The Guy

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Dawn_Cato wrote:I heard from a very good source that Disturbed will not cover a metallica song.

Well Don't think its happening either

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
FreakOnALeash wrote:

Yeah?, what source would that be Dawn?

Yes indeed Miss Cato, inquiring minds would like to know!

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
This is the only info I am posting....I'm sorry I will not say anything else,you need wait for next summer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com