Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Dawn_Cato wrote:FreakonALeash..... I am trying to say is this thread is pointless and I am ignorant.....not angry.....NOT YET... and please do your self a favor and don't insult me. I AM A DRAMA QUEEN :Scream:

I wasn't insulting you.

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
Oh fuck here we go again

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
I wasn't starting anything WormGerm i was letting Dawn know that i wasn't insulting her. I respect everyone here the last thing i want to do is start a feud with anyone. That's all i'm saying to her anyway.

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
Dawns fucking freaking out right about now and she got rid of the myspace she, fuck she had over 3000 friends. Brother this craps crazy if you ask me.She had a Disturbed myspace nice one too oh well.Dawn!!

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Worm its ok....I did this for a personal reason. You did not have to bring me in here for this. I blame myself....why not I'm the Drama QUEEN right? You need to stop telling everyone what I'm doing my friend. I am just in shock a little bit for the things I did....believe me never again and we talked about this so keep your mouth shut sweetie.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
3000 friends, Dawn you could run for president as your clearly very popular :)

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
Yeah shes amazing alright and a sweet lady

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
she comes across as a really cool person

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
Yeah truly she is a cool chick

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Thank You its very sweet for you both to say that about me.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
no problem :)

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
Wow! So cool, solostar. see? personal questions. no faker could have known that unless he was there. Its ok Dawn. You didn't know.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
what did you ask him solostar?

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
WickedKnightAlbel wrote:That myspace page looks fake. He's typing in ALLCAPS throughout the entire page. He may do that for live proformances, but in interviews he's much calmer.

Draiman's smart. He could probably tell how stupid that looks in print.

Also notice that his music section lists Liberate, but not Remember. That's supposed to be his among his favorites.

he has always typed in all caps.....he's been doing that since the dmb.

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
His myspace is real, but he is not running it, someone he knows is...David has nothing to do with it, and yes he is 5"6 1/2 and yes, Remember is one of his favorite. i have always liked that song too. Him and that guy, I mean Lena, are still dating..Although on her Twitter seems like trouble in paradise sometimes. His dating site could be real, ran by a friend, who knows... could be fake, we will never know...sooner or later it will come out in the wash...When he starts dating me. The Guy

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
he is only 5/6 wow he's shorter than i thought

if he does date you will we be invited to the wedding Lol

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
ya, he is short Bowers and sure about the wedding ;-)
btw, someone told me his myspace page does say he is single.

SOLOSTAR

SOLOSTAR
hi sorry been the hospita;...i asked him what i brought him at the scranton cultural center, i know he was having trouble with his throat so i got him a fountain that ionized the air and added moisture to the air...im a vocalist so i just jnew he neede it...as for him not running it maybe not the making of the site but we have been sending each other messages...and he is answering

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
glad to hear that your feeling better

cool about your gift i would never thought of something like that

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Look, guys if we cant have a friendly discussion here ill just lock the thread, if its fake oh well, if its real... OH well.

--Spawn

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
I agree spawn it needs to come down

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Morbid Spawn wrote:Look, guys if we cant have a friendly discussion here ill just lock the thread, if its fake oh well, if its real... OH well.

--Spawn

when has it not been anything but friendly?

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
It's been friendly. There has just been discussion that gets a little heated, is all. LOL! Melanie, you are crazy. Anyways, cool gift, solostar. He did put 5'8 on his myspace though??? Oh and you might have to fight me on that, Mel. o.O!

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i expected him for some reason to be taller

Down with the Sickness

Down with the Sickness
Disturbed One
Yeah i believe that its fake and it says he is single doesn't he go out with that girl from WWE.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com