Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
see if he has webcam, dawn. no-one can fake that. real time.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I think all those David Draiman websites are fake i am sure he was his own page under a different name so he can have peace while being online.

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
thats true. I thought that myself. It would make more sense. Who knows what goes thru his mind though.

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
I noticed on his myspace that he put 5'8 as his height. I thought it was 5'6?

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i honestly dont get why he gets all this attention as he might be famous but he is not extremely famous

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
The point is it is fake stop believing everything you hear about David.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Ok the fake myspace David Draiman is selling the music.....how is that possible and I know about selling music on myspace...I'm involved in the damned music industry....oh whatever wish I never posted this thread.

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
lol doll if your tired of it then delete it, just click the X next to the "editer" on the bottum right of the thread

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
if he is using a dating site good luck to him if he is not its not going to affect him anyway

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
oh wow. no-one really seems to know whats real or fake about anything. it doesnt matter. if its real, its real. if not. its not.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
im not bothered if it's real or not

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
My problem is when I see something wrong or someone doing something
in my eyes that's hard to believe that's when I start to snoop and I don't stop until
I find the truth(Attorneys and private investigators do that)but I know my limits
and I consider myself a humanitarian ever to hurt someone famous or
the average person is not who I am!I care about people and our world but this thread
is just a question if this shit is real or not.I think this thread needs to come down.

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
I understand that and I wasnt talking about anyone here. I meant anyone on anything in general. It may be real, it may not be. Who are we to say unless we have concrete proof of the authenticity of each site?

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Dawn it seems like whenever you start a post and someone else doesn't share exactly the same opinion on the topic that you have you get angry. I think you need to relax a bit.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
FreakonALeash..... I am trying to say is this thread is pointless and I am ignorant.....not angry.....NOT YET... and please do your self a favor and don't insult me. I AM A DRAMA QUEEN :Scream:

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
but we love you because of it dawn :)

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
I do think its fake. I also created a fake profile and something seems off about it. Especially since he didn't use real pictures of himself. Only ones you can find on the internet. And why the hell pick zoosk? Ive never even heard of it til this thread. Why not eharmony or another site you hear on tv? Maybe they're too popular? Who knows, but the pix really dig at me. Why use fake ones?

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
no idea

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
LOL! I'm just tossing out questions. Trying to determine the authenticity of it.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i doubt it's real but if it is good luck to him

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
I doubt it too. I just got this weird vibe from it. I cant explain it, but I just doubt it and I know CrowX has said its fake repeatedly, but you never know. The only way I could have anyone determine it is real, is if somehow you could get "him" on web-cam. Anyways, JMO and I'm done with this topic for now. LOL! Unless something new comes up for either real or fake.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i thought he was still with lena yada

SOLOSTAR

SOLOSTAR
THE MYSPACE IS REAL,, HE REPLIED BACK TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING I GAVE HIM ON TOUR.....AND IF HES ON A DATING SITE BIG DEALTHE MAN IS 35 AND CAN AND WILL DO WHAT HE WANTS....IM GLAD HES TIRED OF THE ROAD S**T

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Oh my god...... what have I done? Sorry David! :Tear:

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Dawn_Cato wrote:Oh my god...... what have I done? Sorry David! :Tear:

i doubt he cares so don't worry dawn

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next