Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
My god I am starting some serious shit talking about Davids personal life but damnit.....I need to say this!!
Okay....He is on a dating site called Zoosk.com and yes I did see the profile because I know where he lives and that's all I am gonna say about that part Okay...I do not understand why this guy is doing this and for god sake he is lonely...true! He has no idea what he is doing and I pray the tabloids or TMZ does not get a whiff of this info.I don't know but if it were me no fucking way would I be going to a dating site!He even has it on his myspace.Give your opinion on this?

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Desperate needs call for desperate measures. I wish him luck on finding his love...other than music.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i doubt TMZ will really care as he is not mainstream enough for them to research on

does that mean he spilt up with lena Yada?

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
I smell a rat i honestly don't believe it'd be him, why? Because these days it's easy to impersonate anyone and make it look legit. You can get someones name, address, phone number and hell even credit card numbers. If i wanted too right now i could go on the same website and say i was Hugh Jackman, put down his name, put down his address, upload some pictures of him and there you go, people would fall for it in a heartbeat. That's my opinion on this anyway.

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
FreakOnALeash wrote:I smell a rat i honestly don't believe it'd be him, why? Because these days it's easy to impersonate anyone and make it look legit. You can get someones name, address, phone number and hell even credit card numbers. If i wanted too right now i could go on the same website and say i was Hugh Jackman, put down his name, put down his address, upload some pictures of him and there you go, people would fall for it in a heartbeat. That's my opinion on this anyway.

Happens enough to be very possible.

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
It might be fake. You might have to see if you can talk to him and ask him shit only DAVID himself would know.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
It's probably fake...I hope he's not that desperate lol...I don't want the next album to be all emo lol.

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
It probably is. But even if it wasnt fake he'd wouldnt make the next album emo. Come on, their gods of rock!

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
theyre since my stupid fuckin computer wont let me edit it.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
LadyDisturbed wrote:It might be fake. You might have to see if you can talk to him and ask him shit only DAVID himself would know.

like what?

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
Ummm. IDK! First, is the bootleg series video too? If not, I'll name something no-one else may know.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
ok :)

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
well is it? LOL!

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Wow

.... I seem to be saying that alot lately

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
It is a fake come on guys no way its real.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I Know its crazy....but like I said its on myspace on his page and I have seen the profile in Zoosk because I made up a fake account profile and went snooping.I even have his personal Email(shit like I'm proud I did this....NOT)also his home address. I don't know and I feel like shit putting this post up in the first place.This is so fucked.I did one thing.....I sent him an Email.....we shall see!

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
LadyDisturbed wrote:It probably is. But even if it wasnt fake he'd wouldnt make the next album emo. Come on, their gods of rock!

I was just joking on the potential of the next album being emo lol.

And for Dawn Cato: How did you come across his supposed zoosk profile? Does he really have a myspace page? I know there's fake ones so if you found it through that, it may be fake too.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Well his myspace looks fairly legit, but I'll still keep doubts on its authenticity lol. He can do what he wants, but he should stay away from models,etc since if they're fake on the outside, they're fake on the inside and he'll never be happy looking for models. I also noticed that the Morbus Rising is one of his friends...maybe he's lurking on here...

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i guess lena yada is no more

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
That myspace page looks fake. He's typing in ALLCAPS throughout the entire page. He may do that for live proformances, but in interviews he's much calmer.

Draiman's smart. He could probably tell how stupid that looks in print.

Also notice that his music section lists Liberate, but not Remember. That's supposed to be his among his favorites.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
im gonna call bullshit on this

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
There is no way any of this is real. Someone is probally impersonating him hoping to get layed.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i bet it works though Lol

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
WickedKnightAlbel wrote:That myspace page looks fake. He's typing in ALLCAPS throughout the entire page. He may do that for live proformances, but in interviews he's much calmer.

Draiman's smart. He could probably tell how stupid that looks in print.

Also notice that his music section lists Liberate, but not Remember. That's supposed to be his among his favorites.

Well, he used to type in ALLCAPS on the old official Disturbed Forum. But that page could definitely be a fake...anyone can just slap on a picture that says "Official David Draiman Myspace." But that profile is on Spoox's top friends and she manages their myspace and website I think, so idk.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com