Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Personally I think they should keep going with a Title track. Why change what has been going well for them? Also, I can't believe some of you are wanting them to cover songs, WTF?! Don't get me wrong, the covers Disturbed have done are awesome but the originals are so much more stronger! I want a brand new album full of Disturbed. I like the vote for "Annihilation" that would be sweet. However the cover art you talk about is already similar to "Indestructible" Morbus is walking out through flames of something that has obviously been destroyed. Lastly, Why the hell would we want Disturbed to copy Korn or KSE? Thats just fucking retarded! They are gonna do what they always do... Put out a kick ass Album that is gonna rock our brains out, have deep meaning behind the whole thing and get us through another 2 years til we go through these same arguments again, lol. I can't wait!!!!

*Disturbed1*
Disturbed Warrior

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
How about Redemption?

Parasite731

Parasite731
Bound2Fate wrote:
Believe wrote:How about Believe Again. Believe

lol i love the album believe

I was kinda thinking of that too. If they are saying it's similar to Believe, they could call it Believe II. But, I'd rather have a different name. I wouldn't want any band to write the same album twice.

Where are we getting this? I've seen on so many interviews with David that the 5th album will be as dark as, or darker than Indestructible, I really hope it's nothing like Believe, don't get me wrong.. I love the album, but it's by far my least favourite of theirs.

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
I actually liked the Redemption and Annhilation suggestions so far.

the_disturbed14

the_disturbed14
How about Asylum!!!! amirite?

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
How funny, we were just talking about the title of the new album and wanted it to be Asylum.....after much thought, I LIKE IT!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com