Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

deli10

deli10
Believer
Madness

Remiel

Stricken
Consider this: All of DISTURBED's albums have had a title track. The Sickness - Down With the Sickness, Believe - Believe, Ten Thousand Fists - Ten Thousand Fists, Indestructible - Indestructible. Personally, I am tired of title tracks, but I'm pretty sure there will be another one for their fifth album that will determine the album name.

I like the idea of a self-titled DISTURBED album. They are now a fully mature band and that name would sum it all up. "This is what we are, and this is our sound." Don't you agree? Who cares if other people are doing it? It makes sense for our boys.

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Something dark preferably corrosion

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Remiel wrote:Consider this: All of DISTURBED's albums have had a title track. The Sickness - Down With the Sickness, Believe - Believe, Ten Thousand Fists - Ten Thousand Fists, Indestructible - Indestructible. Personally, I am tired of title tracks, but I'm pretty sure there will be another one for their fifth album that will determine the album name.

I like the idea of a self-titled DISTURBED album. They are now a fully mature band and that name would sum it all up. "This is what we are, and this is our sound." Don't you agree? Who cares if other people are doing it? It makes sense for our boys.

Agreed Theguy

ryan123

ryan123
Stupified
Yeah i think it should be seelf titled lso

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
_KJ_ wrote:Something dark preferably corrosion

Corrosion still has my vote

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
_KJ_ wrote:
_KJ_ wrote:Something dark preferably corrosion

Corrosion still has my vote
'

Whats the significance, do you think, that the name Corrosion has Kj?

Nina Atlas

Nina Atlas
thats a hard question XD

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
"Hoemmed"

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
How about Vengeance?

quicksand89

quicksand89
How ABOUT Vengeance?

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Reaper.

63What Should  Disturbed's 5th album be called? - Page 3 Empty Name for new album Mon 29 Mar 2010, 00:21

mjkitts55

mjkitts55
How about Black Aybuss, The Reckoning, The Path, Frozen Vision/Memories, or Blurred Life.

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Paralyzed
Misconception
No Punches Pulled
No Holds Barred
Self-Titled
Nostradamus (After JP, I would LOVE to see Disturbed's take on this theme :D)

One thing I hope to see that I doubt will ever happen:
Covers of

1. Wait and Bleed -Slipknot
Could have the same pace as A Welcome Burden. He does his more melodic singing(like in Deify, Pain Redefined, Stricken) for the "I've felt the air rise up in me...." chorus, and when it breaks into the heavier parts of the song he could make a transition into his deeper, rougher voice such as during Fear, Voices, Intoxication, Criminal, Perfect Insanity.

2. Empty Walls -Serj Tankian
Who wouldn't love to hear Davey sing this? :D

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
kr0w93 wrote:Paralyzed
Misconception
No Punches Pulled
No Holds Barred
Self-Titled
Nostradamus (After JP, I would LOVE to see Disturbed's take on this theme :D)

One thing I hope to see that I doubt will ever happen:
Covers of

1. Wait and Bleed -Slipknot
Could have the same pace as A Welcome Burden. He does his more melodic singing(like in Deify, Pain Redefined, Stricken) for the "I've felt the air rise up in me...." chorus, and when it breaks into the heavier parts of the song he could make a transition into his deeper, rougher voice such as during Fear, Voices, Intoxication, Criminal, Perfect Insanity.

2. Empty Walls -Serj Tankian
Who wouldn't love to hear Davey sing this? :D

Empty Walls would be sweet

the_disturbed14

the_disturbed14
Bowers wrote:id go for either Betrayal(becuase of that jasmine person) or Annihilation (could have the guy standing in the middle of a destroyed city as the artwork)

Dude, Annihilation would be awesome. I even like your artwork thoughts. And, if you remember the lyrics from Indestructible it states "Annihilation will be unavoidable." That would be so sweet!
The guy

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Yeah man Annihilation would be awesome! Best suggestion ive heard yet.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I was thinking maybe something like "Rise Up"...has that Ten Thousand Fists vibe about it

Annihiliation (and the cover art concept) sounds cool. I can actually picture that.

I don't know about a self titled album at this point in their career. Not when they still have awesome ideas for titles just begging to be used somehow swimming in their heads (or at least in David's head).

We'll just have to wait and see what their choice is...but it's always fun to guess...

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 01:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redundancy)

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I can't picture a disturbed album or a disturbed song called Annihiliation.. thats not their style..
Bands like Slipknot, Mushroomhead or Chimaira could go with a name like Annihiliation, Disturbeds new album should have a stronger title.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
what like STRONGER that is a good album name that would work

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I just read something over on Disturbed's discussion page on Facebook that someone's friend thought they heard that the album would be called My Insanity. That doesn't make sense to me since they had "Perfect Insanity" on Indestructible. Supposedly, that is the title of a song that was recorded for Indestructible but not used.

Personally I think it's BS. I won't believe anything I've read on Facebook about the title of the new album until I hear it from the band themselves. I'm sure they can't wait to make an announcement about the title. We'll see another video from them about that when the time comes.

Thoughts, anyone?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I just read something over on Disturbed's discussion page on Facebook that someone's friend thought they heard that the album would be called My Insanity. That doesn't make sense to me since they had "Perfect Insanity" on Indestructible. Supposedly, that is the title of a song that was recorded for Indestructible but not used.

Personally I think it's BS. I won't believe anything I've read on Facebook about the title of the new album until I hear it from the band themselves. I'm sure they can't wait to make an announcement about the title. We'll see another video from them about that when the time comes.

Thoughts, anyone?

It is BS My Insanity was the title of a track that was not used on Indestructible and will NOT be the name of the new Album.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
CrowX wrote:
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I just read something over on Disturbed's discussion page on Facebook that someone's friend thought they heard that the album would be called My Insanity. That doesn't make sense to me since they had "Perfect Insanity" on Indestructible. Supposedly, that is the title of a song that was recorded for Indestructible but not used.

Thoughts, anyone?

It is BS My Insanity was the title of a track that was not used on Indestructible and will NOT be the name of the new Album.

As I said in my original post, calling the album My Insanity didn't make sense.

I won't believe anything about the title of the new album until I hear it from the band themselves. Hell, they probably don't even know yet!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
CrowX wrote:

Thoughts, anyone?

As I said in my original post, calling the album My Insanity didn't make sense.

I won't believe anything about the title of the new album until I hear it from the band themselves. Hell, they probably don't even know yet!

The video that was on MTV site they said they have ideas strong ones but nothing yet

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Hoemmed wrote:"Hoemmed"

ITS PERFECT!! i love it, LOVE it, yep, print the copies, mix the disks, set release date and riot walmart cause we got ourselves a album title! WOO!!

Rofl!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com