Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

SalamanderJesus

SalamanderJesus
Stupified
3 simple words..."What De Fuck" :p

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
The album should be called DarkerWorld, cause the origins of disturbed's music comes from somewhere most people are to scared to enter.

It really depends on the theme the songs from that album are following.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
id go for either Betrayal(becuase of that jasmine person) or Annihilation (could have the guy standing in the middle of a destroyed city as the artwork)

Gravechild666

Gravechild666
Demons Revenge should be the next album name cause the demons that David Draiman faced in his past are dark im sure he wants to get revenge like in the B side of parasite is about revenge for sure

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Parasite is about a person/thing that leeches off another, probably meant in a relationship.

Re4master

Re4master
Stupified
I think it should be called Back From Hell.

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
As Morbid said, It all depends on what David is feeling at the time. You can't predetermine what the name of the next album should be without first knowing the creator personally. Unless you know what goes on inside David's head and the things he faces on a day to day basis, you cannot geuss at something as uncertain as their album title. All of the previous albums were most likely named after David's own life experiences and without proper knowledge of the horors and torment he has seen and sustained, you cannot simply guess at what he will be thinking at the time the album is created.

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
Recreation, We are One, Unite, One

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Next album should be called "The Plague" :Believered:

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Got some interesting names how about annihilation

ryu

ryu
Nakho wrote:should be called "DISTURBED" with the cover art with no words or title, even the name of the band... and the music direction with a radical change...
that would be refreshing...

Man that is what I was gonna suggest... I think Disturbed should just release their fifth album with no sub name to it, similar to how Korn did their last album untitled... It would be Disturbed and that is it, now that would be cool...

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Morbus Rising lol

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Ravoner

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
lol

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
wow, theres a lot of good choices here, but i like the idea of just putting their name on it :Disturbed:
and leaving it without an album title, because doing that, says a lot

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
ryu wrote:
Nakho wrote:should be called "DISTURBED" with the cover art with no words or title, even the name of the band... and the music direction with a radical change...
that would be refreshing...

Man that is what I was gonna suggest... I think Disturbed should just release their fifth album with no sub name to it, similar to how Korn did their last album untitled... It would be Disturbed and that is it, now that would be cool...

Booooooring.

Everyone is doing that novadays. Korn just did it. Killswitch just did it. and so on, and so on.

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
you re right...

what about "white shadow" . sick

or what about a long name...like: evil rising from the dark side of the earth...lol

Beavis & Butthea

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Uh just a few off the top of my head:
-At My Wake
-Darkened Ideals
-The Eternal Stuggle

Although personally, without any real info on the album, a self-titled one sounds good, I think it would sum up the album perfectly.

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I dunno what it should be called but I know what I dont want. and thats a self titled album

45What Should  Disturbed's 5th album be called? - Page 2 Empty depends Sun 14 Mar 2010, 02:42

it depends on a lot of factors. like wat songs are gonna be on the new album? most albums of any artist make the title after one of the popular songs. like believe of disturbed, back in black of ACDC, or a shipwreck in the sand of silverstein. i heard a rumor that the new album would be called somthing like "illumination." which sounds beast

Believe

Believe
Stupified
How about Believe Again. Believe

lol i love the album believe

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Believe wrote:How about Believe Again. Believe

I was kinda thinking of that too. If they are saying it's similar to Believe, they could call it Believe II. But, I'd rather have a different name. I wouldn't want any band to write the same album twice.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Believe wrote:How about Believe Again. Believe

me too man, but i think this album might top it. i do think they should come up with a more creative name for the album

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
UNOBTAINIUM
CAN'T CONTROL
UNSTOPPABLE FORCE
SOMETHING FROM THE DARKSIDE
MISERABLE HURT AND ALONE
JADED
METAMORPHOSIS
ARMORED SOUL
MISSING ANGELS