Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Thu 24 Sep 2009, 14:18

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Believe is pretty good. I like it. But my order would be different of course. Ok, I already said Believe was good and that I liked Darkness, but I like Liberate and Prayer too.

27Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Thu 29 Oct 2009, 15:52

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I would have to say that Believe was their worst album.
It's not because the songs on it are bad infact they got many great songs like: Prayer, Remember, Bound, Liberate, Intoxication and so on but then They also got songs like Devour and Breathe. Don't get me wrong, Devour and Breathe are good songs but they are not great.

28Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Thu 29 Oct 2009, 19:46

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
ThePlague wrote:I would have to say that Believe was their worst album.
It's not because the songs on it are bad infact they got many great songs like: Prayer, Remember, Bound, Liberate, Intoxication and so on but then They also got songs like Devour and Breathe. Don't get me wrong, Devour and Breathe are good songs but they are not great.
i completely disagree

29Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Fri 30 Oct 2009, 11:30

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
ngx0001 wrote:
ThePlague wrote:I would have to say that Believe was their worst album.
i completely disagree

So what do you believe is their worst album?

30Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 01 Nov 2009, 18:27

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
no , i mean its one of my favorites

31Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 01 Nov 2009, 18:28

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Yes but i'm asking you .. what do you think is their worst album when it's not believe ? ^^

32Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 01 Nov 2009, 18:33

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
Oh, well im not sure each album has so many values that the others might not have and they are all great and epic in their own way. Disturbed has no least favorite album in my opinion. When i need Determination it Idestructible when im pissed it The Sickness when im relaxed and calm its Beleive and when its about everything it Ten Thousand Fists Whats your favotite album?

33Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 01 Nov 2009, 18:38

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
It's a tough one but I pick The Sickness. All of the songs on the Sickness are heavy, and I love disturbed because of their heavy songs. :BELIEVESpinnin

34Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 02 Nov 2009, 21:51

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
oh, but whats your fav song?

35Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 02 Nov 2009, 21:52

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Top 5

1.Criminal
2.Ten Thousand Fists
3.Voices
4.Haunted
5.Sons of Plunder

Many ppl hates my style ^^

you?

36Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 03 Nov 2009, 01:43

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Believe is probably my favorite album. It's sort of their "Hardcorish" album. And i loved their live set in MAAW 2

37Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 03 Nov 2009, 20:47

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
ThePlague wrote:Top 5

1.Criminal
2.Ten Thousand Fists
3.Voices
4.Haunted
5.Sons of Plunder

you?

how can one hate a style thats Disturbed?

38Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 03 Nov 2009, 20:50

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:
ThePlague wrote:Top 5

1.Criminal
2.Ten Thousand Fists
3.Voices
4.Haunted
5.Sons of Plunder

you?

how can one hate a style thats Disturbed?

Ive heard form many people around the internet that my Disturbed Style is bad.
I mean Disturbed made many diffrents songs and those I like apprently are the bad ones.

39Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 03 Nov 2009, 20:56

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
i know how you feel, but with another band. Most of my favourite songs by Shinedown weren't singled.

Anyways you cant criticize ppl for liking different aspects of a band than other people do.

40Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 03 Nov 2009, 20:58

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I totally agrees

41Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 03 Nov 2009, 23:18

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
1. Deify
2. Land of Confusion
3. Stupify
4. Remember
5.Indestructible.

And yes i have a favorite song from each album lol

42Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 24 Nov 2009, 07:50

thesteelhippie

thesteelhippie
Come on Brothers and Sisters!!!!

Believe has served ONE purpose alone! And that was to get Disturbed overseas!
Believe was the first Disturbed album in Denmark to get airtime on the radio!
The first singles from the subsequent albums only got played like one or two times total! i mean WTF

I mean i had this friend who believed that Believe was the First Album released from Disturbed and whe had countless hours of discussions about the very subject!!!

All that said sure there are some great songs on the album, but compared to the ohter 3 the sound on Believe is too soft, too polished and too easy on the ears for me!

43Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 21 Dec 2009, 15:03

ryan123

ryan123
Stupified
You know a lot of people say this is there weakest album but i kinda agree they definitly should of never went soft like that But david sings sssssooooooooooooo much better when he sings soft, kinda like corey taylor i think he sings better soft to, but just an opinion

44Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Wed 23 Dec 2009, 06:10

thesteelhippie

thesteelhippie
ryan123 i agree that david sing really good when he sings soft! he just sing good to me no matter what he does The Guy

when i say that believe is a soft weak album im not complaining about the riffs or the drums or the lyrics! im rather complaining about the production of the cd itself!
the songs of believe sounds just as raw and powerfull as all their other songs live !

45Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 18 Jan 2010, 22:27

Scimish

Scimish
Believe is my favorite album by far.
I listen to it way more than the other albums
I like the softer music they do.

Overburdened
Bound
Darkness
Breathe

Don't get me wrong, I love everything about Disturbed. But David's soft voice just rapes my ears. In a good way.

46Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 18 Jan 2010, 22:45

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i really love believe but, like a said i think that the sickness will be there Album that started all when they retire but, it comes to the fans we will all say that believe was their album at this point!!\m/

47Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 19 Jan 2010, 18:43

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
The Sickness, Indestructible, Ten Thousand Fists, Believe.

I like a lot of the songs on Believe but over all it comes in last for my favorite Disturbed albums. It seemed like a lot of the songs are more simple than the ones on sickness or fists etc. Don't get me wrong it still blows my mind and all that.

48Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 28 Jun 2010, 13:48

9vista

9vista
the best disturbed album so far i think...great, deep lyrics and every one does great on their instruments...and Davids voice is freaking amazing on this album

49Your opinion of Believe - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 12 Jul 2010, 03:08

burdened one

burdened one
I like this album a lot because the songs actually have meaning I got into disturbed because of a friend when he showed me indestructible I freaked I listened to it and I then started listening to believe, the sickness, ten thousand fist and I just fell in love with this band and I still am!
I love all of the songs on this album but my most favorite song is darkness

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com