Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Your opinion of Believe Empty Your opinion of Believe Sat 28 Feb 2009, 16:43

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I think it is very underated album. It is one of the best albums ever.

2Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 01 Mar 2009, 04:45

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
CrowX wrote:I think it is very underated album. It is one of the best albums ever.

I agree believe is underated and people seem to think its there worse to me it is there best album. :flower:

3Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 02 Mar 2009, 07:45

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
I don't like ALL the songs on it, but it definitely has some of their best, including my favorite of all their songs: Remember. :D

Also, I really wish they'd do another soft one like Darkness some time. That song breaks my heart, I love it. :)

4Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 10 Mar 2009, 17:21

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Ditto, I could listen to Darkness over and over and over again :(

5Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 10 Mar 2009, 17:45

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
I DO listen to it over and over again. :D

It was such a shock hearing Darkness because I bought Believe last of the first three albums and I'd listened to TTF and Sickness many times before listening to Believe so it was stunning and amazing that they could write such a beautiful song after all the darkness and violence of their other songs.

6Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Thu 02 Apr 2009, 06:26

RobMacabre

RobMacabre
The album Believe changed my life. It let me know that I wasn't the only one thinking that if all the world religions would just stop hating each other, they'd all be exactly what they were trying to be.

They may not make much sense. I have that effect sometimes.

7Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Tue 07 Apr 2009, 02:37

Believe

Believe
Stupified
To me the best album disturbed has ever put out. :)

8Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sat 02 May 2009, 20:24

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
It goes in order from least awesome to most. The Sickness, TTF, Believe, Indestructible. NOT SAYING THAT The sickness or TTF are bad albums :D I love em to death but I was put in a hard place lately and forced to name the albums that are my fav :( Forced lol

9Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sat 02 May 2009, 20:35

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Its the best out of the lot absolutley no doubt

Getting my tattoo as soon as possible!!

Mistress, we listen to darkness too much i feel lol or is that even possible

10Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 03 May 2009, 02:39

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
I have a pendant that looks exactly like the album cover. Very good craftsmanship.

11Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 03 May 2009, 13:46

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
I cant find one that has the horns on the top only the circle its so annoying x

12Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Thu 14 May 2009, 02:04

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Believe is my favourite album of all time. When I listened to that album, I found the sound in music I was searching throughout my life. At the time, I didn't have a band I could fall in love with. Just singles from band to band. This album hooked me on hard rock and metal for good, and I finally saw music as the greatest art form in the world. Songs like Prayer, Remember, Mistress, and Liberate are my favourite Disturbed songs to date. Although tracks like Rise sort of numb the album a little, it is still my favourite album of all time.

13Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Thu 14 May 2009, 04:09

SalamanderJesus

SalamanderJesus
Stupified
Believe was the album that really made people take Disturbed seriously. The transition from The Sickness to Believe was amazing.

14Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Thu 14 May 2009, 06:45

zealouso

Warrior
it has a good symbol

very hard to draw

15Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Wed 20 May 2009, 22:33

DisturbedShadow

DisturbedShadow
Let's see. I was always looking for a band or music group that I liked a few years back. I heard prayer and said "My god... Who the hell made this song? What the hell? This song is amazing!" And that is what got me into Disturbed. After Prayer I looked up Disturbed and found so many songs I adore! I am only 13 at the moment so I can't afford to at the moment, but when I get about 16 I am buying every single Disturbed albumn. I am a video maker for games and the music for almost all of them is Disturbed because it is perfect. In fact, just yesterday I made a video of a game called RF online to Parasite and Down with the sickness.

Believe is quite possible their best albumn. In my opinion it's a three way tie between believe, The sickness, and Indestructible. I listen to and love every single song on all three albumns (Well, there are a few a don't listen to but you get the point). I think I'd most likely have to say Believe is my favorite albumns because David's voice is awesome, so his vocals are amazing.

16Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Fri 03 Jul 2009, 15:05

I begin to stupify

I begin to stupify
Inside The Fire
Every song from Believe makes me feel better and help me when I'm lost in my own life. It is really amazing album

17Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Fri 03 Jul 2009, 15:37

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
One of the few albums that actually has any meaning to it.

18Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Fri 03 Jul 2009, 22:02

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
You mean any albums ever? Or out of the Disturbed album?

19Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 05 Jul 2009, 03:46

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Its their best so far. They're all good. The Sickness is the only one I don't really care for, but Believe was the first album I got...6 or 7 years ago...damn already...and the most personal for me. Just about every song says something to me. There are no songs I skip on it, unlike the other ones. It is definitely underrated and the change they made between the Sickness and Believe showed a lot of balls. Its a much more mature and intelligent album. It has a lot of little things that you notice over time that grow on you. I think a lot of it is from Fuzz's style. The bass stands out much more on this album. Believe has this character and emotion the other albums lack.

20Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Sun 05 Jul 2009, 10:53

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
Definatly, 2 mini bass solos?!? Beastage.

21Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 06 Jul 2009, 00:08

LadyCorruption

Warrior
I like Believe and LOVE Darkness! Though I cannot really put the albums in order from best to least best as I love Disturbed and all their music.

22Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 06 Jul 2009, 10:30

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Lazarus12 wrote:You mean any albums ever? Or out of the Disturbed album?
Out of all the albums ever.

23Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Mon 06 Jul 2009, 17:33

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
Oh okay :D I thought you meant that this was the only Disturbed album with meaning

24Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Fri 11 Sep 2009, 14:13

IndestructibleChick

IndestructibleChick
Down With the Sickness
Yay! I finally got the actual store bought copy of this album the other day!!! Whooop now I have the actual album instead of just a copy that was burned on the comp! lol All up to date with all the most recent albums :] Love this one just like the other ones!

25Your opinion of Believe Empty Re: Your opinion of Believe Wed 23 Sep 2009, 20:46

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
I think People defintily underate the Beleive actually, Beleive Is my second favorite. it goes like this. Ten Thousand Fists, Believe, And its a tie between sickness and Indistructable. Im really hoping they come out with a album soon! I wanna see them in concert soo bad.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com