Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Tue 02 Jun 2009, 11:05

IndestructibleChick

IndestructibleChick
Down With the Sickness
ldywlfolson wrote:In a recent interview he said he wants to leave all the bad stuff and cold weather behind and have a fresh start. And of all places, he is looking at Austin Texas!!! Maybe he and John are like best buddies now!

Yay!! Austin! lol I used to live there but was only a baby though! lol so don't remember a thing!

52Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Mon 08 Jun 2009, 01:41

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
how and the heck did his garage blow up? and what? Chicago is only 5 hours away from me.. telling girls to go up to him in Chicago, oh for the love... I have always wanted to move to Texas, blaaaaa. John lives there, ya? I guess he will have to go back n forth to Chicago anyways. I can't stand the cold myself anymore.

53Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Wed 10 Jun 2009, 03:16

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
no no no......he really wants to move to the cold.......come to new hampshire david:)

54Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 11 Jun 2009, 01:41

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
ha ha good one laurieann! OHIO!! ;-)

55Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Mon 15 Mar 2010, 13:50

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Perhaps he should come to pay his respects to Dimebag sometime.... I live in Columbus, Ohio afterall :P

56Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Tue 23 Mar 2010, 12:13

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
I live in Co, so its REALLY close to Tx and I'm willing to have a road trip with anyone willing to go 'stalk' him LOL, JK. I'm not going to do that but that house is amazing looking. I wonder what the new one looks like. I"m such a dork i love looking at houses and seeing how they decorate it. He seems to have really good taste too in decor. Can that man do anything wrong? *SIGH*

57Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Tue 23 Mar 2010, 14:34

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
ha ha good one laurieann! OHIO!! ;-)

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Ohio do you live in?

Doesn't seem like there's many Disturbed fans here :(

58Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Sun 28 Mar 2010, 23:04

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
whoa awesome house

59Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Mon 29 Mar 2010, 07:46

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
He's got a nice house.

60Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Mon 29 Mar 2010, 08:40

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
kr0w93 wrote:Perhaps he should come to pay his respects to Dimebag sometime.... I live in Columbus, Ohio afterall :P

I live in Newark right now. But, I'm looking for a condo on the North side of Columbus. I have to move closer to the Step-By-Step Academy...the school for Autistic children, I'd like to get my oldest son in there. Know any good listings?

61Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 01 Apr 2010, 20:33

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
That is some house!

And Austin is a straight shot down I-35 from me...hmmm?

Nah, I'm not the stalking type. I'd love to meet him sometime and pick his brain about music, lyrics, anything really. He seems like a fascinating man!

--guiltypleasures

62Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 01 Apr 2010, 22:40

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
David your toilet on the west wing is backing up....go get plunger haha[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

63Pictures of David's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Fri 02 Apr 2010, 18:59

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Dawn_Cato wrote:David your toilet on the west wing is backing up....go get plunger haha[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL!

Anyone got a map to the bathroom in the west wing?

--guiltypleasures

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Fri 02 Apr 2010, 19:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i hate when my computer does it for me!)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com