Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:37

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
if david see's this he might move to the opposite side of the country Lol

27Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:41

fuckyea!!

fuckyea!!
Stupified
I think he should just move to phoenix!!!!

28Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:41

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
He should come to Oregon, we are all "Damn Hippies" and "Tree Huggers" up here! And since he likes the Sticky Icky, damn he could get some good stuff here. :)

29Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:45

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i dont want to offened you but where is oregan as its not one of the better/most famous states

30Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:47

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
Not offended at all, I suck at Geography!!!!!!! It is directly inbetween California and Washington. So it goes California, Oregon, Washington, Canada.

31Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:48

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
ah so its the state with portland in it then and thats all i know about oregan Lol

32Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:49

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
Yup that would be where I am, Grand old Portland Oregon.

33Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:49

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
ah so its the state with portland in it then and thats all i know about oregan Lol

34Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:50

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Bowers wrote:if david see's this he might move to the opposite side of the country Lol
What see what I just said? ahah Im not actually a stalker type btw....Or am i *Evil smile*

35Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:52

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
im scared Lol

36Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:55

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

37Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:59

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
oh btw your disturbed zone website is very good so congratulations on that

38Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 20:05

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Bowers wrote:oh btw your disturbed zone website is very good so congratulations on that
Oh why thank you :D *hugs*

39Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 20:10

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i was looking at the pictures of the band members david draimans pictures out number the rest by like 3:1

40Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 20:14

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Bowers wrote:i was looking at the pictures of the band members david draimans pictures out number the rest by like 3:1
Yah thanks to me I have like the LARGEST David photo collection just check the link in my sig. :D

41Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 20:20

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
its very impressive you should be proud of your self

42Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 20:23

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Yeah i am :D

43Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Fri 24 Apr 2009, 14:27

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
shouldnt david buy a house before he sells this one or does he have other homes around America?

44Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Wed 06 May 2009, 11:32

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
He is on tour....what's the hurry?

45Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Wed 06 May 2009, 14:38

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey Guys I'm not sure if any of you noticed but in picture number 6 the picture that shows the fire mantel in the living room that's where David was at the beginnig of the "Inside The Fire" uncensored music video when david is talking about the suicide and midlife crisis prevention hotline your welcome guys.

46Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Wed 06 May 2009, 14:57

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i dont think its the same 1

47Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Wed 06 May 2009, 16:17

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
The kitchen looks like the one from cribs he did :P

48Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Wed 06 May 2009, 16:31

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
that one was in california this is in chicago

49Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Wed 06 May 2009, 18:16

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
i no but they just look the saem lol

50Pictures of David's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 14 May 2009, 20:26

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
I'd say he should move closer to me, but Elkhart's colder than Chicago I'm sure. I mean Indiana is just next door to Illinois.
Dang. =(

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com