Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 04 Sep 2010, 17:59

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
Ive heard so many horrible bands, i cant decide wich one of them is the worst.

127Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 05 Sep 2010, 01:44

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
Insane Clown Posse...

128Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 25 Sep 2010, 12:48

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
umm...the Jonas Brothers xD

129Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sat 25 Sep 2010, 13:43

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Yumiyuri wrote:For Filipinos, I fucking hate Charice! She's nothing special, and she's just plain annoying. Adam Lambert and any pop rock band gets on my nerves
that charice girl is cute but her voice is kind of annoying

130Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 26 Sep 2010, 06:13

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I agree she has looks but you're right conor, her voice is annoying. And if you watched Glee Season 2 ep 1...she's more annoying.

131Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 26 Sep 2010, 06:29

Black Butterfly

Black Butterfly
Stupified
^ I don't know what is it about Charice that many people like. Sure, she has the looks, but her voice isn't that good.

132Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Thu 30 Sep 2010, 10:08

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Bands with female growlers don't appeal to me that much....

133Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 07 Nov 2010, 21:44

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
Yumiyuri wrote:Bands with female growlers don't appeal to me that much....

Arch Enemy has a female growler and they completely kick ass.

But...I guess it's a matter of opinion...

134Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 07 Nov 2010, 22:37

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Tai Tnak wrote:lol^ well, three days grace songs have gotten pretty stupid. the lyrics are messed and dont mean anything. and im surprised by shinedown too lmao. but i do like the old stuff from tdg :D
when has 3DG's lyrics gotten messed? I love the lyrics from Break and The Good Life. And you can hardly say 'the old stuff' theyve had three albums and never changed their sound. I likem.

And I cant stand Arch Enemy. IMO Females should never do screams. Period.

135Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 07 Nov 2010, 22:48

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
4everDisturbed wrote:
Tai Tnak wrote:lol^ well, three days grace songs have gotten pretty stupid. the lyrics are messed and dont mean anything. and im surprised by shinedown too lmao. but i do like the old stuff from tdg :D
when has 3DG's lyrics gotten messed? I love the lyrics from Break and The Good Life. And you can hardly say 'the old stuff' theyve had three albums and never changed their sound. I likem.

Why shouldn't they do screams?

Angela Gossow can growl as good as any man. She has the skill, she might as well use it. As for you not standing Arch Enemy...well, I can't change you mind can I?

136Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 07 Nov 2010, 23:11

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I think this thread is being taken the wrong way. This thread should be about the worst band you ever heard "talent-wise". If not, its just full of people saying genres they hate. And no one could say slipknot has no talent. Joey and Corey are really skilled musicians. Whether you like them or not, it's is really hard to deny that. The correct name for this thread atm would be "your least favorite band".

DarkHeartX9 wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:

Angela Gossow can growl as good as any man. She has the skill, she might as well use it. As for you not standing Arch Enemy...well, I can't change you mind can I?
Idk I guess its cause i listen to music that means stuff to me and i listen heavy metal for the power and emotion. I will never get emotion or feeling from a girl screaming at me. Its just how i feel personally.

137Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Sun 07 Nov 2010, 23:18

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
4everDisturbed wrote:I think this thread is being taken the wrong way. This thread should be about the worst band you ever heard "talent-wise". If not, its just full of people saying genres they hate. And no one could say slipknot has no talent. Joey and Corey are really skilled musicians. Whether you like them or not, it's is really hard to deny that. The correct name for this thread atm would be "your least favorite band".

DarkHeartX9 wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:

Idk I guess its cause i listen to music that means stuff to me and i listen heavy metal for the power and emotion. I will never get emotion or feeling from a girl screaming at me. Its just how i feel personally.

I thought the screaming was part of the emotion...

I guess we all feel differently...I prefer the raw emotion that comes from the growling...I mean come on...Christian Alvestam can growl like a demon and sing like an angel...

And let me just say that Linkin Park has become the shittiest thing my ears have heard...I thought Bring me The Horizon was bad....

138Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Mon 08 Nov 2010, 03:43

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
I read the posts about having an awards ceremony for metal bands and such.... Why?
Who, as a metal fan, can honestly say they actually want a full blown awards ceremony for metal? (Disregarding stuff like Metal Hammer Golden Gods)

I wouldn't want that... It'd only create friction in our world of metal where otherwise we all just get along fine and even if we don't like a band we just don't listen to it unlike the pop and mainstream genre fuckwits who actually do have awards shows and are constantly spreading messages of how to act and behave where as in metal it just simply does not care for all that shit.

Metal bands aren't making music to win awards or to make as much money as they can... They just love their passion for music.

That being said - I'm gonna have to say Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic At The Disco, Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon and 30 Seconds To Mars are the biggest loads of shit to ever reach my ears...

As for artists (Not bands) - Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Beyonce, Never Shout Never and that prick who wrote the Fireflies song.

139Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Mon 08 Nov 2010, 10:28

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
^ i agree to his band and artist list -.-

I'd like to add The Agonist, but basically, i don't like female growlers. They scare me and it sounds unnatural. I also don't like Escape the Fate, Neon Trees, and any band that has besmirched the name of true rock and metal.

140Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Mon 08 Nov 2010, 17:43

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
indie bands

141Worst band you ever heard - Page 6 Empty Re: Worst band you ever heard Tue 09 Nov 2010, 13:20

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
escape the fate.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com