Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 20:13

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Totally agree. Who is that little boy? Do you know?

27David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 22:10

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
That looks like Jake...the agent's child...is he getting big!!

28David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 22:18

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I though maybe for a sec that might have been Justin- Dan's son. Either way, he kid is adorable and looks like he's ready to step up and join the band.

29David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 22:50

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
You could be right...I'm not sure anymore.

30David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Sat 01 Oct 2011, 00:02

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Either way, the kid is so cute! Betting he was the ring bearer...

31David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Sat 01 Oct 2011, 20:38

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Where was John and Ben I wonder? Didn't see them in the pics...:(

32David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Sat 01 Oct 2011, 21:40

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
John wasn't at the rehearsal dinner, and I had wondered about where Ben was as well...

I think the little boy in the groomsmen pic is Justin, Dan's son. He'd be about the right age for a ring bearer. He looks just like Dan.

At least, that's my thought.

David's playing coy with the wedding pics... someone asked if he would post them and he said "MAYBE"...

Oh! That David!LOL

33David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Sun 02 Oct 2011, 02:02

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Until that article in Blabbermouth, he was coy about the wedding date too. We might see them eventually. I know I'd love to see David in a tux and Lena in her dress.

34David and Lena are finally married - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:06

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Wow I saw the pic of Lena's Wedding gown....she is sooo beautiful...just like a living doll!! The Bridesmaids look fabulous and she has great taste picking lavender as one of her wedding colors....love it!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com