Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1David and Lena are finally married Empty David and Lena are finally married Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:51

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Rumor has it...
the happy couple were officially married yesterday!Congrats to David and Lena Draiman
David and Lena are finally married S11929

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Congrats to the happy couple!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
They are NOT married yet... confirmed on Twitter by David courtesy of our very own GuiltyPleasures.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Rumor has it I said! Nice trick though of finding out when they'll tie the knot! I'll keep the thread up so when they do! My bad using reverse physiology...so David if you are reading this! Lol

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
David told other fans, "SOON", but whether that means today soon or this week soon, only the happy couple knows, & they're not talking. Not a peep out of either of them for several hours now.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
They did get married over the weekend...someone tweeted best wishes on your marriage. and then David replied "Thanks" you don't reply that unless you do tie the knot...did that one just slip out?

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
So....are they married or not? >.>

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i don't think so

some on twitter are saying that it's happening this sunday

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I'm pretty sure David himself will make the announcement. So just wait for that.

10David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Thu 22 Sep 2011, 16:37

deli10

deli10
Believer
The wedding will take place on September 25, 2011.

11David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 23 Sep 2011, 19:34

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
deli10 wrote:The wedding will take place on September 25, 2011.
Well... Cool! I'll just pick up my pre-mature rice throwing at the happy couple...and start the celebration all over again on Sunday! Thank you very much for the update.

12David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Sun 25 Sep 2011, 22:49

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I think it's safe to say now...

CONGRATS TO THE NEW MR. AND MRS. DRAIMAN. MAY YOU BOTH HAVE ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD, AND WE'RE ALL EXCITED TO START HEARING ABOUT BABIES ON THE WAY.

13David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Mon 26 Sep 2011, 12:00

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
"DAVIDMDRAIMAN THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE MANY CONGRATULATORY WISHES! WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MR. AND MRS. DRAIMAN. "

Now we can safely say he is married.

Congratulations and mazel tov!!!!

14David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:37

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Lena got a NICE tattoo on the night of her bachelorett party.. Check out her page... David's face- her left breast. HOTT!

15David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:55

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
The only thing that's left to make this marriage complete is for Lena to get double-labret piercings on her lower bottom lip.

16David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Tue 27 Sep 2011, 13:19

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i saw davids official announcement last night on twitter so congrats to him and lena

17David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Tue 27 Sep 2011, 13:26

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
ShockAndAwe wrote:The only thing that's left to make this marriage complete is for Lena to get double-labret piercings on her lower bottom lip.

I think that a tattoo of his face n her boob is more than enough. I don't think a double labret would look right... lol

18David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 06:12

saari

saari
congrats David and Lena!!!!

19David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 06:37

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
for who wants to see, david posted some pics from the rehearsal dinner on his twitter account

20David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 09:36

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Congrats to both of them yay :D

21David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 14:49

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hey you know what....I love the idea they're married and David and Lena hopefully had a perfect day. Now I want Pictures...not the Rehearsal pics David posted on twit-pics...I want the real deal!The pics are awesome and everything...but us drooling poor unfortunate fans..hunger for more.Hopefully he will answer this plea...so I can get off of my knees...and quit the begging.

22David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:25

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
There is a pic of the day of on Lena's twitter. It's of her hair... but it's a really pretty pic...

23David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 19:20

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I saw Lena's hair pic it'e lovely and the pics in front of Davids house with the wedding party is really awesome too(I noticed he put a lawn in instead of the brown weeds he once had)I just hope there's more pics...I'm a romantic and love stuff like that.

24David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 19:38

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I like pic of David and his groomsmen. The all look ready to kick ass...

25David and Lena are finally married Empty Re: David and Lena are finally married Fri 30 Sep 2011, 19:47

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I love that pic of The Groomsmen too! It looks just like an album cover with a cute little frontman!Perfect shot..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com