Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:37

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
so to keep voting it actuallly works when i just keep exiting the page and going back on.

27VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:40

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
what are the numbers so far jaron?

28VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:41

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
like how many times i voted?

29VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
no, what's the percentage disturbed is on?

30VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 12:25

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Our boys are barely winning at 57.78%. Let's get in there and make a difference Disturbed Ones!!!

31VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 18:52

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like the polls will be closing at midnight tonight (not sure which timezone).

Guess that means we're taking on A7X. That'll be a tough fight for sure, but I'm optimistic that many Disturbed1s also voted for them on the side, meaning they stand to lose a few votes from our guys switching camps.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Green Day and MCR are shoe-ins. MCR are last year's finalists and have the fan support to defeat someone as big as Radiohead, so Sum41 (who got by mainly on luck) won't be that hard to take out. Meanwhile Green Day stomped their only real rival Blink-182 this last round; neither Panic! nor 30 Seconds should be any kind of threat to them. In other words, GD (a fellow Reprise artist) will probably be our opponent the round after.

Paramore and Linkin Park are very close, but LP decided not to mention this poll on their main website, so Paramore will most likely squeak by. That means our opponent in the final round will most likely be either Paramore or MCR (that entire division is a mystery though; Muse isn't that far behind Tokio Hotel and Linkin Park gained the lead a few times this morning).

So our bracket looks like this:
Round 4: Avenged Sevenfold
Round 5: Green Day
Final Round: MCR, Paramore, maybe Linkin Park

32VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 19:32

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Elite Eight matchups announced tomorrow, March 30th... but when does the voting on that start? The next day? I haven't seen anything on mtv's site that indicates this.

This will make for a very interesting podcast this week...GO NOW! VOTE DISTURBED!

33VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 22:06

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i voted....bring on a7x

34VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 00:16

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
A7x may be tough, but we'll proveto them that Disturbed is indestructible!

35VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 01:11

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Holy crap... what an upset...

The C&C fans banded together and took the competition in one fell swoop. The poll closed before the A7X fans had time to react.

Guess we're taking on the champs. This outcomes works too. I just feel sorry for A7X though; they were so close (this makes Disturbed the only band left representing metal). Guess we'll be carrying the flag...

36VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 01:46

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
oh i'm sorry for a7x too :(

37VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 02:59

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
We need to carry the Disturbed flag into battle...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
send in...THE GUY!

38VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 04:32

asylumbound24

asylumbound24
Disturbed One
disturbed is going to take it al the way. to beat coheed in the elete 8. then to green day in the final 4 then linkin park in the final 2. DISTURBED ALL THE WAY. amyone else on predictions

39VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 04:53

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i'm afraid of making predictions, i don't want to jinx anything lol

40VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:00

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
We'll make it, we need to raise the flag of metal and prove that metal never dies!

41VOTE AGAIN...FAST! - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:01

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Apparently they ended the voting for Disturbed v. that Stump dude and now it's our boys vs. Coheed and Cambria and Coheed is winning. Let's get in there and make it happen again!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com