Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 13:52

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
VOTE DISTURBED HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FAST WE ARE LOOSING WITH THIS GUY...THE LITTLE FANS HE HAVE ARE VOTING AND VOTING EVERY SECOND.

2VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 14:07

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Wow, they really are voting every second... because that's what I'm doing for Disturbed, and the count keeps fluctuating for their side (we're currently falling too).

I don't think we're actually dealing with Stump fans, either (does he even have a solo album?)

Most likely just a group of angry Foo fans.

3VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 14:12

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
IDK whats happening...
im voting too.

4VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 14:56

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Disturbed at 42.09 with Stump at 57.91%
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT??!! explosive

5VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 14:58

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I first saw a 10% difference, but now we're steadily approaching the 20 margin.

This hasn't been posted on his website yet, so we're only dealing with the earliest votes. I doubt his site gets as much traffic as D1.com, so we'd bring the full force of the Disturbed community if they'd get to posting this quickly.

EDIT: It's official, 20% difference has been hit.

6VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 15:08

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
EEK! Guys, Disturbed is dropping! Within minutes they've went to 42 to 39.34 ... WTF MAN? Dx

When the hell IS Disturbed1.com going to post that because our guys are already loosing! I mean I liked Patrick Stump back when he was in Fall Out Boy, but compared to these four Gods of Metal, he doesn't even begin to touch them.
I didn't even know Patrick went solo until now. That's how much he can't even come close to the levels it says he's at!

7VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 15:12

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
when i started disturbed was leading the vote.
and now...39%

i think they dont post this in d1
maybe i his facebook...

8VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 15:28

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I'll spread it around hopefully it will help

9VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 15:50

deli10

deli10
Believer
Vote only once a day, I think that every voice again placed on the same day shall be deducted points Disturbed ;|

10VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 15:52

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
someone post a blog onto D1.com telling everyone to vote

11VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 15:58

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
i think each one has to vote 500 times.. to reach the number.
the fans of this guy do it well.

12VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 16:06

deli10

deli10
Believer
but i was wrong

I'm mobilized fans in Poland

13VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 16:41

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
the web bloked me because i vote too many times...
depends on you...

14VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 17:19

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Looks like we're on the rise again, back to a 10% diff.

I think the last onslaught came after Stump posted this on his Myspace. What we're seeing now is probably the backlash from angry Disturbed1s. As soon as this gets posted on D1.com (and by extension, Twitter, Facebook and that lot), we're gonna beat him and his fans down with the full weight of the Disturbed fanbase.

Because how could a guy who doesn't even have a solo album out yet (just fans migrated from FOB) possibly have more support than the biggest metal band in the world?

EDIT: Looks like it finally got posted on Disturbed's Myspace. We're winning again.

15VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 17:48

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Who the heck is patrick stump anyway never heard of him. Btw i smell a big come back victory by Disturbed.

16VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 17:59

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Crow, you've never heard of Patrick Stump? He's the singer for Fall Out Boy... or at least was, I think.

Actually, for some reason unless you know Fall Out Boy really well, most people don't know the band members' names. I only remembered Patrick because I thought he was cute the first time I saw him back in 2005. I can't even remember who the guitarist was, all I remember was he married Ashlee Simpson... or at least I think it was Ashlee.
Yeah I can't remember, but that's because I don't follow Alternative rock bands the way I do the Hard Rock and Heavy Metal bands.

YES! Kickass comeback!! Whoo-hoo!

Last edited by Animal-of-The-Night on Mon 28 Mar 2011, 18:01; edited 1 time in total

17VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 18:00

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
CrowX wrote:Who the heck is patrick stump anyway never heard of him. Btw i smell a big come back victory by Disturbed.

He's the lead singer for Fall Out Boy, and according to a non-Disturbed fan friend of mine, he "sucks ass"... and will vote for Disturbed just to keep this guy from winning.

Why does MTV put guys like Stump against our boys, when a match up between bands/solo acts of the same genre would be better. That would be like putting Disturbed up against Bieber... the two don't even compare!

VOTE DISTURBED, DAMMIT!

Edited to add: apparently MTV has fixed the voting system so you can only vote once a day. And Disturbed's ahead by almost 20 percentage points! ROCK the fuck ON!

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Mon 28 Mar 2011, 18:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new info)

18VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 20:08

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
CrowX wrote:Who the heck is patrick stump anyway never heard of him. Btw i smell a big come back victory by Disturbed.

Haha, that's what I said. At first I thought of the character from Spongebob Squarepants.

19VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 22:26

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Disturbed - 59.05%
Stump - 40.96%

We got the fucking lead back! keep spreading the sickness!!

20VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 22:39

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Next round we're up against either Avenged Sevenfold or Coheed & Cambria. I'd rather take on C&C since dethroning the former champion would be a much more satisfying victory, and because the A7X fans tend to be annoying psychos who loving dissing other bands.

21VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 00:35

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I knew it Disturbed Ones they would come back just keep voting and thanks for letting me know who stump was fall out boy you serious no way we gonna lose to the lead singer of that band.

22VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 01:21

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
we're pulling forward guys, but stump's still close behind! don't give up, we can win!

23VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 03:04

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i voted

it bothers me that most of the other bands on this competition are from the "new wave of rock" that's come out in the last few years...like 30 Seconds to Mars or Panic! at the Disco...they suck so much!!! I can't believe Disturbed is in any way compared to them

24VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 03:22

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I looked at the other matches, and this is what I have:

East:
My Chemical Romance (winning) vs. Radiohead
The Strokes vs. Sum 41 (winning)

South:
Muse vs. Tokio Hotel (winning; barely)
Linkin Park vs. Paramore (winning; barely)

West:
Blink-182 vs. Green Day (winning)
30 Seconds to Mars (winning; barely) vs. Panic! at the Disco

Midwest:
Disturbed (winning) vs. Patrick Stump
Avenged Sevenfold (winning; barely) vs. Coheed & Cambria

When I say "winning", I mean by a wide margin; don't bother with those polls, the losing bands are pretty much dead in the water.

If you want to influence who Disturbed takes on later, feel free to help with the barely-winnings (some of them are neck-in-neck close, especially LP and Paramore). I say help out Muse and LP; they'd be worthy opponents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

25VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Empty Re: VOTE AGAIN...FAST! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:32

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
hahaha, they matched up LP and Paramore? I thought Paramore was done for already ever since that fight they had because of their lead singer :p

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com