Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 3 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Fri 29 Oct 2010, 09:00

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Getting a little off topic but i already had this discussion on here months ago dude. The main argument about this is saying that we affect global warming... that is it man-made. Global-Warming (well climate change) is 100% real. But we don't affect it. And i agree with you all the way. But we already had this debate on here haha just clearing things up. To make you feel better about AWTD (i cant stand the song because of a verse) but try and think of it as trying to make us a greener place not inform about global warming.

andd i can't wait for a high quality old friend

52New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 3 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Fri 29 Oct 2010, 13:48

d1sturb3d0n3

d1sturb3d0n3
Yeah, a bit off topic; but I'm new & didn't realize it had already been discussed. While we're still off topic though... while I was researching Asylum b-sides, I found reference to 3 b-sides, all on the same disc, that no one seems to know about (or at least, talk about). Can you shed any light on tracks 2, 3 & 4? (Land of Confusion UK cd-single) There was no other artist or info given about the cd, so I have to assume all are by Disturbed; but again, couldn't find any reference to any of the 3 on b-side forums &/or posts:

CD: Virgin / SNEG 3-12 (UK)
1. "Land of Confusion" – 4:45
2. "Land of Confusion" (Extended Remix) – 6:55
3. "Feeding the Fire" – 5:54
4. "Do the Neurotic" – 7:08

53New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 3 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Fri 05 Nov 2010, 19:55

Mishima

Mishima
d1sturb3d0n3 wrote:Yeah, a bit off topic; but I'm new & didn't realize it had already been discussed. While we're still off topic though... while I was researching Asylum b-sides, I found reference to 3 b-sides, all on the same disc, that no one seems to know about (or at least, talk about). Can you shed any light on tracks 2, 3 & 4? (Land of Confusion UK cd-single) There was no other artist or info given about the cd, so I have to assume all are by Disturbed; but again, couldn't find any reference to any of the 3 on b-side forums &/or posts:

CD: Virgin / SNEG 3-12 (UK)
1. "Land of Confusion" – 4:45
2. "Land of Confusion" (Extended Remix) – 6:55
3. "Feeding the Fire" – 5:54
4. "Do the Neurotic" – 7:08
Has it never crossed your mind that it could be Genesis?
You know the original performer of the song.

54New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 3 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Fri 05 Nov 2010, 23:19

d1sturb3d0n3

d1sturb3d0n3
Yes, that was already cleared up, thanks. I was on wiki, clicked on land of confusion, then clicked on "disturbed's land of confusion", and that single was listed, hence the confusion. Really appreciate the attitude though.

55New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 3 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Sat 06 Nov 2010, 00:05

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
I Want more B sides now....lol

56New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 3 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Fri 03 Dec 2010, 19:37

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
anyone have any idea when Mine or Three will be released???

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com